Unrigging Our Elections

That would not be possible since e we have secret ballots in this country.

The poster I was responding to recommended the change to remove secret ballots. Not I.

Please check the thread and think things through before attempting to sealion.

WW
Maricopa county AZ is being ordered to review the signatures and addresses for the last election....its a start... the dems had better keep in mind what will happen if the truth ever slipped out...

No chance at all. They love the culture war.
Sometimes, you'd think they measured their own self-worth by who they get to look down on publicly. I don't see how they get anything done at work, as they never learned to work together with others accept their chosen peer group.

So you are against voting in person?
1683327257921.png

Not at all why?

I'm against serializing ballots and tying the ballot serial number to the voter that cast the ballot thereby removing the secret ballot from existence as the above post recommended.

Now, serializing ballots but NOT tying them to the voter might have some validity in identifying duplicated or fraudulent ballots when scanned and checked against the database. But that is a different discussion.

WW

Maricopa county AZ is being ordered to review the signatures and addresses for the last election....its a start... the dems had better keep in mind what will happen if the truth ever slipped out...

Which again has nothing to do with serializing ballots and tying that number to the voter that cast the vote.

I fully support vigorous signature matching for postal ballots and would even like to see:
  • Expanded use of software so that the ballot is scanned and the signature match done automatically against DMV and/or Election registration records. That means election workers only have to review those that are rejected.
  • An additional 2nd tier authentication which in the IT field we call "Two Factor" authentication. Such as requiring the person to complete an ID field with their SSN, Drivers License or (preferably their voter registration number from their voter registration card).
  • States changing their archaic laws regarding security reviews of postal ballots so the security review can be done in advance. If there is a defect in the security envelope the election office would then contact the voter so they could fix the problem. This can't be done in many states because the law is they can't start the security review until (a) election day, or (b) AFTER all the in person votes are counted. It leaves no time to correct an error the voter may have made.

WW

Last edited:
That would not be possible since e we have secret ballots in this country.

The poster I was responding to recommended the change to remove secret ballots. Not I.

Please check the thread and think things through before attempting to sealion.

WW
You are saying they keep a record of serial numbers and names together? Why would they do that? Do you think they are trying to see who voted for who? If they are they need to be jailed for that too.

Which again has nothing to do with serializing ballots and tying that number to the voter that cast the vote.

I fully support vigorous signature matching for postal ballots and would even like to see:
  • Expanded use of software so that the ballot is scanned and the signature match done automatically against DMV and/or Election registration records. That means election workers only have to review those that are rejected.
  • An additional 2nd tier authentication which in the IT field we call "Two Factor" authentication. Such as requiring the person to complete an ID field with their SSN, Drivers License or (preferably their voter registration number from their voter registration card).
  • States changing their archaic laws regarding security reviews of postal ballots so the security review can be done in advance. If there is a defect in the security envelope the election office would then contact the voter so they could fix the problem. This can't be done in many states because the law is they can't start the security review until (a) election day, or (b) AFTER all the in person votes are counted. It leaves no time to correct an error the voter may have made.

WW
Guess what? We cannot trust any of this will be done. And if it is not they refuse to prove it was by producing the data and documentation.

You are saying they keep a record of serial numbers and names together? Why would they do that? Do you think they are trying to see who voted for who? If they are they need to be jailed for that too.

No I’m saying we don’t. See post #5 in this thread.

Someone else suggested it and I’ve been disagreeing with eliminating the secret ballots.

WW

You do not need to do that to check signatures. No excuse not to letting them be examined.

1683327257921-png.782571

Again, not talking about signature matches for postal voting.

Do you agree that eliminating the secret ballot by putting a serial number on every ballot and then linking that to the person that cast the vote is a not a good a idea?

WW

They are not outed. The signatures are compared. If they are not close to matching they should not be counted. It does not matter who they are for. Why is verifying a signature a threat to you? You are enabling fraud.

Signature verification is not a reliable system. I've had my own signature challenged when I knew it was my signature. Sometimes you don't sign things the same way for humans to judge correctly.

Thing is, you are assuming there is massive fraud and there has yet to be provided any evidence that there is.

The Democrat Party's opposition to election security is an admission that they commit voter fraud.
No it isn't. Our opposition is on solving a problem that does not exist, when elements of the solution make it tougher for elderly folks and college students to vote, but that IS the objective. Proof:

They are calling election security "voter suppression".
Because that is what it is, as the above clip from the film 'rigged' proves.

You need to change your handle to 'RepublicansRstoopid'.

Unrigging Our Elections

Republicans need a serious counter-offensive if they want to stand a chance.

3 May 2023 ~~ By Mark and Mollie Hemingway

It might not matter whom Republicans run for president in 2024.
America’s propaganda press traffics in disinformation. Its Big Tech oligarchs censor news and information helpful to conservatives, while elevating biased news and information that helps the Left. And its election systems have been overrun by privately funded groups that run Democratic “get out the vote” campaigns to traffic ballots into ballot boxes. We catalogued this particularly complex problem in Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections.
Instead of election day, we now have an “election season”—during which, over a period of months, we flood homes across the country with tens of millions of mail-in ballots, regardless of whether secretaries of state or local registrars have any idea if those ballots are being sent to the correct addresses. This in a country where 11% of residents move every year. We then wait for sophisticated partisan turnout operations funded by activist billionaires and run by ideological statisticians to round up those ballots in entirely selective ways.
This culminates with us all glued to our TVs on a Tuesday evening in November listening to “journalists” who spent the months leading up to the election smothering any accurate information about the state of the country with a pillow, making empty judgments about the health of American democracy based entirely on how much the results will further advance policies that favor a toxic admixture of their own corporate paymasters and woke Montagnards.
~Snip~
Responding in Kind
At the same time as these ballot harvesting operations have been ramping up, there has also been a lot of talk about “voter fraud” on the Right. While there’s evidence voter fraud is a bigger problem than anyone wants to admit, it’s also true that the focus on voter fraud to explain GOP failures is often just an unhelpful cope. It distracts people from the fact that they’re getting outspent and out organized.
~Snip~
So while it is only natural to have detailed thoughts about a Trump-DeSantis match up, when you consider the events that defined the 2020 election—nationwide riots, social media censorship, the partisan co-opting of local election offices, and the wholesale rewriting of America’s election laws on the fly—the fate of America rests on the ability to win over voters on issues far larger than a personality contest. The problems are pressing and dire, and the best time to start working on these structural challenges was about 50 years ago. The second-best time is now.

Commentary:
This has been a problem for a long time, and it’s only getting worse. We know that in 2016, the Deep State was capable of generating at least 5 million Fraud votes per cycle, since that was the amount President Trump uncovered in his research. The only flaw was handing the mop up work with the Voter Commission to Pence, therefore nothing got done and the problem only doubled in 2020.
IMO, the solution MUST come at the STATE level.
The constitution delegates almost total control of elections to the states, and any attempt at piecemeal change at the local level will simply be annulled by lawfare. State legislatures must reform state election laws, including explicit remedies in the even of election anomalies. In plain English, that means RE-DOing elections where some standard of misconduct is met, not merely punishing the mis-doers. The only way the left will realize election fraud won’t work is when it — won’t work.
Biden was right, when he said the Democrats under Obama created the most effective voter fraud system in history.
As long as Republicans count voters and Democrats count ballots, they win.

It amazes me how much effort people are putting into this. When the solution is so easy.

PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION.

We are no better than Russia when it comes to elections. We have a flawed system.

View attachment 782571

Not at all why?

I'm against serializing ballots and tying the ballot serial number to the voter that cast the ballot thereby removing the secret ballot from existence as the above post recommended.

Now, serializing ballots but NOT tying them to the voter might have some validity in identifying duplicated or fraudulent ballots when scanned and checked against the database. But that is a different discussion.

WW
You seem to oppose any means of verifying that legitimate ballots are cast by legitimately registered voters.

I'm ashamed of our system and the federal judges that are complicit in this fraud.

You seem to oppose any means of verifying that legitimate ballots are cast by legitimately registered voters.

Not in the least, that is a false statement.

What I've spoken about consistently in this thread is NOT eliminating the secret ballot as suggested in Post #5 of this thread, that has no bearing on ensuring that the registration rolls are accurate or that legitimately registered voters cast ballots.

Those are two very different questions.

WW

Forum List

Back