- Mar 13, 2010
- Reaction score
The full story"First there were drones in Pakistan and I said nothing because I wasn't Pakistani. Then there were drones in Yemen and I said nothing because I wasn't Yemeni. Now there are drones in the US and everyone is afraid to speak."
Lets break it down:
1) Drone strikes against US citizens branded terrorists are ok.
2) Collateral Damage of US citizens during Drone strikes is ok.
3) The definition of combatant has drifted to include inciteful speech.
4) The definition of terrorist has drifted to include crimes of dissent.
5) Drones are being programed to detect dissent.
6) Domestic police will soon be using unmanned aerial vehicles.
7) Military technology trickles down to local law enforcement.
Are you seeing the pattern yet?