Univision Gets Revenge, Melania May Have Been Married Before?

Univision is owned by Jerrold Perenchio, a billionaire who owns half of Bel Air and Malibu. He is also a Republican.

So she lied about the speech, she wrote the speech, she didn't write the speech, a team of writers wrote the speech, her speech wasn't plagiarism, she graduated from college, then she didn't graduate from college, she came here legally, and now she might not of come here legally.
Somebody's got some splainin to do.

"In an interview with Larry King Live in 2005 Melania Trump said that she had never been married before meeting Donald Trump.

But, Michael Wildes, an immigration attorney who worked for the Trump Organization, told Univision's investigative unit that she obtained a green card four years earlier in 2001, “based on marriage.”

Melania and Donald Trump were not married until Jan. 22, 2005 at Bethesda-by-the Sea Episcopal Church in Palm Beach, Florida.

When asked to explain the marriage discrepancy, Wildes said he would seek clarification, presumably from the Trump Organization. He later sent an email saying “I didn’t hear back, sorry.”

As the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump has made immigration one of his main campaign issues. Trump has made constant references to deporting all undocumented immigrants and building a large wall along the border with Mexico to keep them out.

Melania Trump, 46, was born in the Republic of Slovenia, in Europe, She issued a statement this week saying she was “at all times in compliance with the immigration laws of this country.”

Wildes said he acted “on behalf of Trump models” and handled legal work to obtian visas and green cards for Miss Universe when Trump owned the pageant. He told Univision that he had been authorized by the Trump Organization “to speak on the matters concerning Melania.”

He said he could not comment on how the Melania Trump became a U.S. permanent resident.

“Ms. Trump received citizenship in 2006 and prior to that she had a green card based on marriage,” he said in a recorded interview by phone. “Before that, she had a work visa and was in full compliance on her visas and never disrespected any of them. That has been made clear to me.”
Questions raised about Melania's marriage history
One thing we can be sure of is that no one else would have married Hillary and it is clear that early on Bill regretted it and probably would have divorced her if it wouldn't have been bad for his political career.

At least Hillary was an American and didn't have a commie leader for a daddy.
And that's pretty much the only good thing you can say about Hillary. Why are Democrats people of such low character? The election is about Donald Trump, so why does a low life like yourself trash his wife? Is it because you are too stupid an uninformed to discuss the issues?

I didn't trash his wife you must be confused. She trashed herself by lying to the American public and earning her citizenship illegally.

So she lied about the speech, she wrote the speech, she didn't write the speech, a team of writers wrote the speech, her speech wasn't plagiarism, she graduated from college, then she didn't graduate from college, she came here legally, and now she might not of come here legally.

"In an interview with Larry King Live in 2005 Melania Trump said that she had never been married before meeting Donald Trump.

But, Michael Wildes, an immigration attorney who worked for the Trump Organization, told Univision's investigative unit that she obtained a green card four years earlier in 2001, “based on marriage.”

Melania and Donald Trump were not married until Jan. 22, 2005 at Bethesda-by-the Sea Episcopal Church in Palm Beach, Florida.

When asked to explain the marriage discrepancy, Wildes said he would seek clarification, presumably from the Trump Organization. He later sent an email saying “I didn’t hear back, sorry.”

As the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump has made immigration one of his main campaign issues. Trump has made constant references to deporting all undocumented immigrants and building a large wall along the border with Mexico to keep them out.

Melania Trump, 46, was born in the Republic of Slovenia, in Europe, She issued a statement this week saying she was “at all times in compliance with the immigration laws of this country.”

Wildes said he acted “on behalf of Trump models” and handled legal work to obtian visas and green cards for Miss Universe when Trump owned the pageant. He told Univision that he had been authorized by the Trump Organization “to speak on the matters concerning Melania.”

He said he could not comment on how the Melania Trump became a U.S. permanent resident.

“Ms. Trump received citizenship in 2006 and prior to that she had a green card based on marriage,” he said in a recorded interview by phone. “Before that, she had a work visa and was in full compliance on her visas and never disrespected any of them. That has been made clear to me.”
One thing we can be sure of is that no one else would have married Hillary and it is clear that early on Bill regretted it and probably would have divorced her if it wouldn't have been bad for his political career.

And that's pretty much the only good thing you can say about Hillary. Why are Democrats people of such low character? The election is about Donald Trump, so why does a low life like yourself trash his wife? Is it because you are too stupid an uninformed to discuss the issues?

I didn't trash his wife you must be confused. She trashed herself by lying to the American public and earning her citizenship illegally.
Again, you are only going after his wife because you are too stupid and uninformed to discuss the issues. Since you no interest in the issues of this election, why bother to post on a political message board?

Again, you are only going after his wife because you are too stupid and uninformed to discuss the issues. Since you no interest in the issues of this election, why bother to post on a political message board?

I didn't lie and I didn't make the big deal over illegal immigrants.

Clearly, you don't make a big deal over illegal immigrants because you are too stupid to understand the issue.

Clearly, you don't make a big deal over illegal immigrants because you are too stupid to understand the issue.

I never made a big deal about it, Republicans and Donald Trump made a big deal about it.

What was that about the repub war on women?:eusa_think: You guys truly are desperate.

What was that about the repub war on women?:eusa_think: You guys truly are desperate.

We didn't make the big deal about illegal immigration, Cheeto Benito did.

I never made a big deal about it, Republicans and Donald Trump made a big deal about it.

Murdoch made the worst mistake of his life.

Now I'm out here loving sandhill cranes trying to adjust their babies to flight. I'm out here in the middle of nowhere. I run this ground. BUT I am ready to take on the whole lot of these assholes called the media.

Kinda like a Joanie Court and Spark.

Well, Well, Well.

"Days after Melania Trump gave a Republican National Convention speech which was plagiarized from an eight year old Michelle Obama speech, the Trump Organization laid the blame on her longtime speechwriter Meredith McIver. The trouble: no such person appeared to exist. Various pages depicting her life were discovered to have only been created after she was assigned the blame for the plagiarism, including a Twitter account which she primarily used to keep insisting that she was in fact a real person. But it appears that Twitter’s management has ultimately reached the opposite conclusion, suspending the account in question.

The controversy began when MSNBC personality Joy-Ann Reidpointed out that there was almost no evidence to suggest that Meredith McIver was even a real person. This had come after Donald Trump had already been caught earlier in the election cycle having invented the fake personas of John Miller and John Barron, so issue was a plausible one. Others dug deeper and learned that Donald Trump had credited McIver as a ghostwriter of some of his previous books while giving a legal deposition years earlier.

But in each instance, McIver only seemed to exist in the words of Donald Trump. Sure enough, Trump had his campaign release a statement supposedly from McIver in which she took the blame for the plagiarism incident, yet she never did surface of her own accord. To this day, tabloid journalist and close Donald Trump confidant Piers Morgan is the only member of the media who claims to have ever had contact with her.

Morgan’s tweets in her direction indicated that the @immeredithmciver account was indeed her. And yet that account has now been suspended by Twitter. There are only two circumstances under which a Twitter account can be publicly labeled as “suspended.” One is if the user is engaging in harassing behavior, which seems unlikely considering the polite and carefully scripted nature of the tweets coming out of that account. The other is if Twitter determines that the account is a fake one. In other words, the supposed best evidence of Meredith McIver’s existence has just been officially branded a fake." Twitter suspends account of Melania Trump speechwriter Meredith McIver, who probably isn’t a real person

Forum List

Back