Univision Gets Revenge, Melania May Have Been Married Before?

At least he hasn't been married three times, he has been married for forty years. In the eyes of God he must be doing much better than Donnie.

You're right....thank goodness he hasn't been married 3 times. It is so much better that he has sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped countless women, had numerous adulterous affairs, and had sex with minors! Bravo, Slick Willy! God looks more kindly on all that more than having been married 3 times, I am sure.

:clap:

:wtf:is wrong with Liberals?!
And you can provide all of the court records of his convictions for those felonies you listed, too, I suppose? You fucking hack of a lying sack of shit!!

At least he hasn't been married three times, he has been married for forty years. In the eyes of God he must be doing much better than Donnie.

You're right....thank goodness he hasn't been married 3 times. It is so much better that he has sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped countless women, had numerous adulterous affairs, and had sex with minors! Bravo, Slick Willy! God looks more kindly on all that more than having been married 3 times, I am sure.

And you can provide all of the court records of his convictions for those felonies you listed, too, I suppose? You fucking hack of a lying sack of shit!!
The acts have been documented...but you're talking about the Clinton's, man...the Teflon Dons of politics, who have BOUGHT their way out of trouble more often than I have sleep an entire 8 hours in one night my whole life. His Impeachment in the House, though, is on record, as is the results of the Paula Jones case - which he bought his way out of, and as are the results of the DNA test from Monica's dress. :p

LOL, So Donnie marrying an illegal immigrant doesn't raise eyebrows? Hypocrites

There's not a man in this county that would not marry a woman who looked like Melania illegal or not.

EPIC FAIL
HORSESHIT! Anyone who would marry any woman so vain that she would augment what Nature had given her naturally and non-deformed is as shallow as a saucer, and many men are repulsed by shallow people in general regardless of gender! So the EPIC FAIL is yours, fool!

The acts have been documented...but you're talking about the Clinton's, man...the Teflon Dons of politics, who have BOUGHT their way out of trouble more often than I have sleep an entire 8 hours in one night my whole life. His Impeachment in the House, though, is on record, as is the results of the Paula Jones case - which he bought his way out of, and as are the results of the DNA test from Monica's dress. :p
Put up the documentation proving the felonies you alleged were committed, charged and the defendant, Bill Clinton, convicted! It's your allegation you have to prove. An impeachment is nothing but a charge you IDIOT, NOT A FUCKING CONVICTION, SHIT FOR BRAINS!

Put up the documentation proving the felonies you alleged were committed, charged and the defendant, Bill Clinton, convicted! It's your allegation you have to prove. An impeachment is nothing but a charge you IDIOT, NOT A FUCKING CONVICTION, SHIT FOR BRAINS!

Let's remember the same people who prosecuted Clinton in the House of Representatives were all having dalliances on the side while they were pointing fingers at Clinton. Henry Hyde, Bob Livingston, Newt Gingrich, Dennis Hastert, Helen Chenoweth and who knows how many others, but you can be sure this group goes down in history for their blatant hypocrisy.

This is craziness times ten that a formerly respected Spanish speaking news source available in the U.S. would seek freaking "revenge" against the wife of a presidential candidate and the crazy hate filled lefties think it's freaking funny.

Bill Clinton thanks you for your support.

At least Hillary was an American and didn't have a commie leader for a daddy.

But mrs clintoon is eating the shorts off of a muslim brotherhood princess huma abedin...

WikiLeaks Will Release A Secretly Recorded Private Meetings Of Hillary With MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD Officials | USA Politics Today

Huma Abedin: Muslim Brotherhood princess

The videos were secretly recorded for the Saudi Royale by Huma Abedin and intercepted by Anonymous while she was transferring them via a well known file sharing site. The hackers confronted Huma about the videos and she agreed to give the anonymous hacker information about the Democratic National Committee from a DNC insider, if he would agree not to expose her. The insider she introduced him to was none other than Seth Rich, the DNC employee who was recently found murdered in July.

Before Rich was assassinated by the Clinton machine, he had already turned over the DNC emails that were leaked recently and the hacker immediately gave them to Wikileaks along with the intercepted videos.

Holy fucking conspiracy nutters!

At least Hillary was an American and didn't have a commie leader for a daddy.

But mrs clintoon is eating the shorts off of a muslim brotherhood princess huma abedin...

WikiLeaks Will Release A Secretly Recorded Private Meetings Of Hillary With MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD Officials | USA Politics Today

Huma Abedin: Muslim Brotherhood princess

The videos were secretly recorded for the Saudi Royale by Huma Abedin and intercepted by Anonymous while she was transferring them via a well known file sharing site. The hackers confronted Huma about the videos and she agreed to give the anonymous hacker information about the Democratic National Committee from a DNC insider, if he would agree not to expose her. The insider she introduced him to was none other than Seth Rich, the DNC employee who was recently found murdered in July.

Before Rich was assassinated by the Clinton machine, he had already turned over the DNC emails that were leaked recently and the hacker immediately gave them to Wikileaks along with the intercepted videos.

Holy fucking conspiracy nutters!

Note to self: Buy tinfoil stock this week for sure.

Forum List

Back