Univision Gets Revenge, Melania May Have Been Married Before?

Trump has been married before too. Who cares?
And what does that have to do with the tea in China?

WHEN you hold a visa due to MARRIAGE, and not as a work visa, do you need to be married to an American or can you get this type of "marriage" visa by simply being engaged to an American?

In 2000 she was NOT married to Trump yet, so how did she get a visa "due to MARRIAGE"? Was this a LIE by the Trump lawyer? Did she Lie in order to get a marriage visa???

I looked it up, the marriage visa can be for FIANCEE

K1 Fiance(e) Visa FAQ

The K1 visa enables US Citizens to bring their foreign fiance(e)s to the USA in order accomplish a legal marriage in the USA followed by adjustment of Status to Legal Permanent Status. ( Green Card) TheK2 visa allows unmarried children (under age 21) of the fiance(e) to move to the US as well.

So she lied about the speech, she wrote the speech, she didn't write the speech, a team of writers wrote the speech, her speech wasn't plagiarism, she graduated from college, then she didn't graduate from college, she came here legally, and now she might not of come here legally.
Somebody's got some splainin to do.

"In an interview with Larry King Live in 2005 Melania Trump said that she had never been married before meeting Donald Trump.

But, Michael Wildes, an immigration attorney who worked for the Trump Organization, told Univision's investigative unit that she obtained a green card four years earlier in 2001, “based on marriage.”

Melania and Donald Trump were not married until Jan. 22, 2005 at Bethesda-by-the Sea Episcopal Church in Palm Beach, Florida.

When asked to explain the marriage discrepancy, Wildes said he would seek clarification, presumably from the Trump Organization. He later sent an email saying “I didn’t hear back, sorry.”

As the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump has made immigration one of his main campaign issues. Trump has made constant references to deporting all undocumented immigrants and building a large wall along the border with Mexico to keep them out.

Melania Trump, 46, was born in the Republic of Slovenia, in Europe, She issued a statement this week saying she was “at all times in compliance with the immigration laws of this country.”

Wildes said he acted “on behalf of Trump models” and handled legal work to obtian visas and green cards for Miss Universe when Trump owned the pageant. He told Univision that he had been authorized by the Trump Organization “to speak on the matters concerning Melania.”

He said he could not comment on how the Melania Trump became a U.S. permanent resident.

“Ms. Trump received citizenship in 2006 and prior to that she had a green card based on marriage,” he said in a recorded interview by phone. “Before that, she had a work visa and was in full compliance on her visas and never disrespected any of them. That has been made clear to me.”
Questions raised about Melania's marriage history
So Trump is finding out more about his EuroTrash wife from the public spotlight than he ever found out on his own about BHO's birth certificate.

I looked it up, the marriage visa can be for FIANCEE

K1 Fiance(e) Visa FAQ

The K1 visa enables US Citizens to bring their foreign fiance(e)s to the USA in order accomplish a legal marriage in the USA followed by adjustment of Status to Legal Permanent Status. ( Green Card) TheK2 visa allows unmarried children (under age 21) of the fiance(e) to move to the US as well.

That may be, yet Melania still owes an answer why she had to return to Slovenia so often to renew her visa. A K1 you wouldn't need to renew. So I think we are talking two different visa here. She obviously got the K1 at some point but I believe she came here on a work visa and stuck around which is what Donald complains about.

I challenge everyone, especially liberals, to take a step back from the 'war in the trenches', and take a look at what is going on.

The architects of 'The War on Women' are actually RABIDLY going after a woman - the wife of the GOP candidate - in order to try to destroy her husband's candidacy.

They have attacked her for being beautiful.

The party whose President has violated the Constitution and Law, has violated court orders, has refused to enforce the law, has protected violent illegals, has protected Sanctuary cities, and who supports open borders....has attacked a woman over her nationality / potentially being an illegal citizen (the only one in this nation they are actually concerned about, if so).

The party whose ex-President and potential new '1st Lady' is a life-long sexual predator - sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and ADULTERER, not to mention pedophile - is suddenly attacking this woman over potentially having been married before.

The depth of hypocrisy here on so many levels, and the fact that Democrats have not been called out and rebuked for it seriously to date so far, is unbelievable.

I challenge everyone, especially liberals, to take a step back from the 'war in the trenches', and take a look at what is going on.

The architects of 'The War on Women' are actually RABIDLY going after a woman - the wife of the GOP candidate - in order to try to destroy her husband's candidacy.

The party whose President has violated the Constitution and Law, has violated court orders, has refused to enforce the law, has protected violent illegals, has protected Sanctuary cities, and who supports open borders....has attacked a woman over her nationality / potentially being an illegal citizen (the only one in this nation they are actually concerned about, if so).

The party whose ex-President and potential new '1st Lady' is a life-long sexual predator - sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and ADULTERER, not to mention pedophile - is suddenly attacking this woman over potentially having been married before.

The depth of hypocrisy here on so many levels, and the fact that Democrats have not been called out and rebuked for it seriously to date so far, is unbelievable.

I guess you forgot that a 13 year old (at the time) is suing Donald Trump for his actions at a pedo party thrown by Jeffrey Epstein, so don't be so almighty self righteous bub. Your guy has some issues as well.

I guess you forgot that a 13 year old (at the time) is suing Donald Trump for his actions at a pedo party thrown by Jeffrey Epstein, so don't be so almighty self righteous bub. Your guy has some issues as well.
And that has to do with WHAT regarding his wife and the liberals' attacks on her?

(BTW, quite a few false accusations and law suits were filed against Herman Cain in an attempt to get him to drop out, and as soon as he did they mysteriously vanished. Imagine that....let me know when Trump is convicted....)

That's not true so it's being dismissed by all sides but the deluded.

And that has to do with WHAT regarding his wife and the liberals' attacks on her?

(BTW, quite a few false accusations and law suits were filed against Herman Cain in an attempt to get him to drop out, and as soon as he did they mysteriously vanished. Imagine that....let me know when Trump is convicted....)

Well it hasn't been dismissed so we'll have to wait and see. Meanwhile you are free to throw your unproven accusations at the candidates husband.

That's not true so it's being dismissed by all sides but the deluded.

Sorry, we don't know any such thing and as far as I know it has not been dismissed in New York.

In 2000 she was NOT married to Trump yet, so how did she get a visa "due to MARRIAGE"? Was this a LIE by the Trump lawyer? Did she Lie in order to get a marriage visa???

Why do liberals suddenly care anout 1 (ONE) potentially Illegal living in this country? :p

Why do liberals suddenly care anout 1 (ONE) potentially Illegal living in this country? :p
Duh, because she is married to the man who wants to deport millions, except her.

Duh, because she is married to the man who wants to deport millions, except her.
And Hillary has taken millions from nations that support terrorism ,and she wants to bring in a million 'refugees', while out Intel has declared terrorists have and will continue to infiltrate those refugees' ranks. So what's your point? :p

And Hillary has taken millions from nations that support terrorism ,and she wants to bring in a million 'refugees', while out Intel has declared terrorists have and will continue to infiltrate those refugees' ranks. So what's your point? :p

My point is you will not make the United States an island. We are a nation of immigrants.

"Univision revenge"? What does that mean? Is it possible that a news source has become so partisan that they freaking seek "revenge" against the wife of an American presidential candidate for no other reason than the fact that Trump wants to secure the U.S. border like every other freaking country in the world? Why is there no outrage over this stuff?

My point is you will not make the United States an island. We are a nation of immigrants.
Then why are liberals want to attack a female for being ONE (1) of the millions they have brought in / are bringing in while ignoring the law to do so?

The (potential) President's wife is actually more dangerous than the woman who wants to bring in a million un-vetted refugees our own Intel / Anti-terrorist experts have declared to have been and will continue to be infiltrated by terrorists? Really?!

"Univision revenge"? What does that mean? Is it possible that a news source has become so partisan that they freaking seek "revenge" against the wife of an American presidential candidate for no other reason than the fact that Trump wants to secure the U.S. border like every other freaking country in the world? Why is there no outrage over this stuff?
It possibly means that when you throw their best reporter out of a campaign event, those reporters will work hard to uncover the facts. They haven't presented anything but the facts and now it is up to the Trump's to respond to those facts.

Then why are liberals want to attack a female for being ONE (1) of the millions they have brought in / are bringing in while ignoring the law to do so?

The (potential) President's wife is actually more dangerous than the woman who wants to bring in a million un-vetted refugees our own Intel / Anti-terrorist experts have declared to have been and will continue to be infiltrated by terrorists? Really?!
The (potential) president's wife is from a communist leader's family and I am sure that America wants to be right making that choice. Let's see the evidence so we can decide.

Forum List

Back