University of Alaska Engineer Proves Building 7 Was Rigged on 9/11

That car has been there... ever since I posted in this thread!!!
It's them!!

man.jpg

candycorn, do you realize you are suggesting furniture burning (does office furniture actually go up in smoke) can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo: I am guessing you cannot grasp that concept, but that is the government report. :dunno:

That
candycorn, do you realize you are suggesting furniture burning (does office furniture actually go up in smoke) can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo: I am guessing you cannot grasp that concept, but that is the government report. :dunno:
That is not the government report.

Did they drug Ed Asner to do the intro? He was a zionist jewish person from what I heard.

Dude don’t be ridicules,I have a friend that is nephew of his,I got to meet him a few times and discuss with him about 9/11 and jfk,he is on YouTube saying they were both inside jobs,I spoke to him about them,he never has said 9/11 wasn’t a cia,mossad operation.whoever that clown is talking about him saying he was Zionist is a bullshit artist. When stone asked him to do jfk he was thrilled always believing the CIA killed kennedy.

Dude don’t be ridicules,I have a friend that is nephew of his,I got to meet him a few times and discuss with him about 9/11 and jfk,he is on YouTube saying they were both inside jobs,I spoke to him about them,he never has said 9/11 wasn’t a cia,mossad operation.whoever that clown is talking about him saying he was Zionist is a bullshit artist. When stone asked him to do jfk he was thrilled always believing the CIA killed kennedy.

Dude. I have this small 3 pound brain that keeps telling me all you guys a conspiracy theorists.
That nut case makes money from getting other nut cases to believe him.

That makes him as stupid as you

yes-----basic physics-----think EXOTHERMIC REACTION and
flash point

Forum List

Back