United States HERO Says "I'm Done Talking" - Goes to Ukraine to exact VENGEANCE on Russians

200.gif

Everybody is entitled to their opinions and to their actions, of course.

Even if they are wrong.

He won't last the duration. He is going to die or run back home. In either case he will have no impact.

You don't know that. What I know is that he's not the first. In fact I watched a segment about a month ago of other American vets doing the same thing. But the host talked to one of the vets who said just because you are ex-military, don't think this is like the drills. This is the real McCoy. If you don't have combat experience, you don't want to come here.

It is getting a bit old hearing Putin Xi and the pot bellied pig threaten us with no retort or push back what so ever....
Agreed. 'Diplomacy' in this admin seems like pretty typical warmed over Democrat strategy. Pretend you're bending over backwards to prevent war, arm half the world, and perpetually wonder how we end up in conflict all the time. :spinner:

"I'm done talking" said soldier Malcolm Nance. He flew to Ukraine and join the LEGION. The objective was to take the fight to Russia and destroy Putin's army. This man is a proud American and I am a fan of his.

GO UKRAINE!

He's either got blood lust or he's an idiot.

He believes what he's told in the media, and then goes and puts his life at risk for whims and desires of the rich, who won't be getting killed anytime soon.

You don't know that. What I know is that he's not the first. In fact I watched a segment about a month ago of other American vets doing the same thing. But the host talked to one of the vets who said just because you are ex-military, don't think this is like the drills. This is the real McCoy. If you don't have combat experience, you don't want to come here.
I'm inclined to believe the vets. More power to this guy, but from what I've seen, what's going on over there is no joke.

"I'm done talking" said soldier Malcolm Nance. He flew to Ukraine and join the LEGION. The objective was to take the fight to Russia and destroy Putin's army. This man is a proud American and I am a fan of his.

GO UKRAINE!

Maybe they will make an action figure of him you can buy.

He's either got blood lust or he's an idiot.

He believes what he's told in the media, and then goes and puts his life at risk for whims and desires of the rich, who won't be getting killed anytime soon.
We all support people at one time or another, some never wavering in them. Many Repubs supported Dick Cheyney. His daughter is from the same line and when we needed that family to give back, they failed. We see commercials every day of the results of wars we have been over the decades. Men coming home with psyche issues and parts of their body missing and deceased. The stubbornness of Liz Cheyney is deplorable. Her family rich on the skulls and disabilities of many Americans and countless people overseas. The swamp is corrupted and more than that, their power may cause a world conflagration with their fraud superior attitudes.

Color me cynical. A former Navy cryptographer retired and went to work for MSNBC.

Not gonna be a serious combat soldier due to age, lack of experience and political affiliation. But he will get a better contract when he gets back with a full litany of war stories.

Forum List

Back