Oklahoma state university host drag queen story hour for kids as young as 2 years old.

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Oklahoma State University hosted a "Drag Queen Story Hour" for kids as young as 2-years-old earlier in April.

The event, "Drag Queen Story Hour," which took place on April 9, was part of Oklahoma State University's.

This is how they begin to sexualize children and the out of it parents yaaay it because they think it’s an innocent when half of them have been convicted of some pedo crime. They are men who dress up like clowns and set kids on their laps for fun. Dig deep this bs is not little innocent story time for kitties time.

Oklahoma State University hosted a "Drag Queen Story Hour" for kids as young as 2-years-old earlier in April.

The event, "Drag Queen Story Hour," which took place on April 9, was part of Oklahoma State University's.

This is how they begin to sexualize children and the out of it parents yaaay it because they think it’s an innocent when half of them have been convicted of some pedo crime. They are men who dress up like clowns and set kids on their laps for fun. Dig deep this bs is not little innocent story time for kitties time.

Wow freshmen are getting younger and younger these days. Must be the hormones they are putting in milk.

Nobody is forced to take their kid there.

But the ones that do should have the county take their kids from them permanently

Why? Do you think a two year old has any idea what a tranny is? As far as they can tell it's a woman reading them a story. There's a comedian named Barry Humphries who dresses up a like a woman to play a character he created called Dame Edna. I remember seeing him on tv when I was a kid and my dad and I were watching and laughing at the conversation going on between him and the host. I had no idea that was a man dressed up as a woman. I thought she was a real person and I was like probably 11 or 12 at the time. My dad said, "I'm pretty sure that's a guy."

Alrighty then , which says you support children being mentally raped, and brainwashed by PEDO hunters lmfao. And so that totally makes everything just okay to do to kids as long as they are someone elses right.

R.61e24897cb1de2c1502ba6cdc95d0ca8

• Banned
Why? Do you think a two year old has any idea what a tranny is? As far as they can tell it's a woman reading them a story. There's a comedian named Barry Humphries who dresses up a like a woman to play a character he created called Dame Edna. I remember seeing him on tv when I was a kid and my dad and I were watching and laughing at the conversation going on between him and the host. I had no idea that was a man dressed up as a woman. I thought she was a real person and I was like probably 11 or 12 at the time. My dad said, "I'm pretty sure that's a guy."

I really have to explain this to you, that says it all.

What part of PEDOS are filling these positions.

Maybe you should educate yourself DEEPLY on pyschogolocial warfare and how it’s used upon the unknowing and yes even a 2 yr old, Prime age to brainwash .

Federally funded drag queen indoctrination hour for children at Native Heritage Center featured performer named ‘Ivanna Kishacok’​

THEY GET HARD ONS WHILE SITTING THE CHILDREN ON THEIR LAPS AND YOU ASK WHAT’S WRONG BAHAHH.

Whats wrong with letting draqqueens read stories
UHHHHHH MAYBE THIS IS
B38E91E3-93D3-429F-B113-31DFE3BF62E9.jpeg

1650319261841.jpeg

Being 'gay doesn't make them 'pedos'.

Being 'trans' doesn't make them 'pedos.

Being wrong doesn't make you a bigot.

Just make you look stupid.

It’s not that they are gay it’s the Draqueens are often previous pedos’

I wasn’t nec. Saying just because they are gay , but gays are being pullled into this bs by the pedos using the gays rights movement. Why do you think there is a plus sign at the end of LGBTQ+

This is a draqueen this guy has been warning about this issue for a long time.

I wasn’t nec. Saying just because they are gay , but gays are being pullled into this bs by the pedos using the gays rights movement. Why do you think there is a plus sign at the end of LGBTQ+

Got a link to that?

They did it two years ago on the steps of the Spokane Public Library to the cheers of the city council and Shawn Vestal and the Spokesman Review. Sick Bastards.

plus CLOWNS. Thats what we tell the grandkids they are when we are forced to

Forum List

Back