United States airdrops thousands of meals in Gaza

Why?

We are $34 trillion in debt. Why are we providing welfare to anyone?

Why?

We are $34 trillion in debt. Why are we providing welfare to anyone?
Because Joe Xiden is desperate to get back the Muslim voters in Michigan. This isn’t going to do it, nor will a “ceasefire”.

Because Joe Xiden is desperate to get back the Muslim voters in Michigan. This isn’t going to do it, nor will a “ceasefire”.
By "anyone" I also mean Israel, Europe, other Middle East countries, South Korea and all these domestic welfare queens including the Illegals.

Yet you love Genocide Joe. He’s mass murdering Palis…you love that.

Yet you love Genocide Joe. He’s mass murdering Palis…you love that.
I’m not a Democrat, terrorist lover. The reason Oct. 7 happened was because had Joe Biden as president. Trump knew how to treat subhuman Islamist animals like Soleimani. Your beloved Palestinians committed genocide, Israel is just responding, and far from being done, Achmed.

It seems Biden is trying to kiss-up to the progressives in his party. I'm sure Israel is not very happy about this.

When has any country at war ever fed the enemy? Leave it to Israel.

By "anyone" I also mean Israel, Europe, other Middle East countries, South Korea and all these domestic welfare queens including the Illegals.
Sure. Even though the U.S. public is strongly in support of Israel, it doesn’t need US weapons, or aid. Israel has been making their own advanced weapons for a long time, and gotten extremely good at it, out of necessity. Israel is not Ukraine. Israel is now even selling weapons to Europe.

For a small country, Israel has a highly regarded defense industry, which can ramp up production on short notice in case of increased fighting. Three Israeli companies rank among the world’s top 100 arms producers: Elbit Systems manufactures ammunition and artillery; Israel Aerospace Industries produces unmanned aerial vehicles; and Rafael makes air defense systems. Rafael and Israel Aerospace Industries collaborated to develop the highly regarded Iron Dome missile defense system.

Proof Islamists will smear any US admin/President regardless,
what they choose to do, typical racket tactic.
They all stood in lines in Michigan to vote for genocide Joe who behind the scenes has been in the back pocket of the Iranian mullahs.

Last edited:
Proof Islamists will smear any US admin/President regardless,
what they choose to do, typical racket tactic.
Lol. Yeah you don’t see the hypocrisy committed Genocide Joe. He supplies Bibi with everything he needs to mass murder Palis, then drops food for the Palis.

See it now?

Lol. Yeah you don’t see the hypocrisy committed Genocide Joe. He supplies Bibi with everything he needs to mass murder Palis, then drops food for the Palis.

See it now?
Perhaps Biden wants his legacy not to be that he stood with savages and subhumanoid Hamas animals, like you do every day.

See it now?

Is it hypocrisy for an enemy army to supply aid to civilians, while fighting a war?

And what would you call Biden if he went along with all your absurd demands?

Talking of hypocrisy, be careful with your answer.

Is it hypocrisy for an enemy army to supply aid to civilians, while fighting a war?

And what would you call Biden if he went along with all your absurd demands?

Talking of hypocrisy, be careful with your answer.
My demands? My only demand is an immediate ceasefire. Something you oppose because you’re a warmongering duped fool.

Enemy army? The US is an enemy army. Crazy town!

It seems Biden is trying to kiss-up to the progressives in his party. I'm sure Israel is not very happy about this.

Or maybe Mr Biden is trying deliver the humanitiarian aid that Isarel is refusing Palestinians to have.

Or maybe Mr Biden is trying deliver the humanitiarian aid that Isarel is refusing Palestinians to have.
Or bunch up the survivors so they can bomb them when they go pick up the boxes, Like baiting ducks with corn.

Forum List

Back