Possible Gaza Truce. Hamas Joins Talks in Cairo

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How Israel can even consider sitting down with these butcher terrorists, is beyond me.
This is a BIG mistake, Israel!!!! :mad:

TEL AVIV—Hamas officials are in Cairo Sunday aiming to reach a deal in the next 48 hours that would see the release of hostages in exchange for a temporary cease-fire in Gaza, according to Egyptian officials, a push to stop the fighting before the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Negotiators believe Hamas and Israel are close to being able to strike a deal over the next few days, Egyptian officials said. Key issues have yet to be fully agreed upon, however, including which hostages and which prisoners would be released.

I agree, but it also shows how precious the hostages’ lives are to Israel. They say details haven’t been worked out, but I’d say a week’s truce in exchange for all remaining hostages would be worth it. if they’re thinking of the entire month of Ramadan, then no….it would enable Hamas savages to regroup and plan another massacre.

There are no time-outs in war.

d-9.jpg

If i was Israel, i would make whatever deal it takes to get back all the hostages. Once i got them all back, i would bomb the living fuck out of Gaza and continue the destruction of Hamas. I would kill 2 million Palestinian civilians, if thats what it took to get rid of Hamas.

If i was Israel, i would make whatever deal it took to get back all the hostages. Once i got them all back, i would bomb the living fuck out of Gaza and continue the destruction of Hamas. I would kill 2 million Palestinian civilians, if thats what it took to get rid of Hamas.
They are one in the same, just the names have changed.....Remember the PLO?

Since nobody will take them in that sorta narrows down the options on what to do with them.

They are truly a example of a people that the whole world would be better off without.

How Israel can even consider sitting down with these butcher terrorists, is beyond me.
This is a BIG mistake, Israel!!!! :mad:

I think it has something to do with that radical Israeli settler organization, and the international backlash that is growing.

If it continues? It might start to influence domestic political support for Netanyahu. If he finds, that the only way, he can stay in power is by keeping the nation at war, that could be a. . . well, an untenable position. Especially if he runs out of opponents to fight.

What happens if the US runs out of weapons or money? What happens if he kills and imprisons everyone that he can find?

:confused:

Benjamin Netanyahu on borrowed time​

by Thierry Meyssan

"Benjamin Netanyahu’s provocations have provoked reactions that the massacre of 29,000 Gazan civilians did not. All the protagonists in the wider Middle East and the West, who are constantly at odds with each other, have suddenly joined forces against him. While everyone sees Gaza’s future differently, all agree that Israel can no longer continue with Jewish supremacists in its government. We’re heading for a temporary relocation of Gazans under Egyptian protection, followed by a purge in Israel."
20 February 2024

Online fundraisers for violent West Bank settlers raised thousands, despite international sanctions​

February 23, 2024

Biden sanctions Israeli settlers accused of attacking Palestinians and peace activists in West Bank​

February 1, 2024

If i was Israel, i would make whatever deal it takes to get back all the hostages. Once i got them all back, i would bomb the living fuck out of Gaza and continue the destruction of Hamas. I would kill 2 million Palestinian civilians, if thats what it took to get rid of Hamas.
See. . . the world, and Netanyahu are coming to see the problem with that proposition.

If he does that, there will be no longer any need for him to stay in power. He will necessarily, go to war with Hezbollah, it is a given at that point.

. . . and then? Once they are gone, he will go into Syria. It won't stop.

Everyone can see this now.

If he stops, he loses power.

See. . . the world, and Netanyahu are coming to see the problem with that proposition.

If he does that, there will be no longer any need for him to stay in power. He will necessarily, go to war with Hezbollah, it is a given at that point.

. . . and then? Once they are gone, he will go into Syria. It won't stop.

Everyone can see this now.

If he stops, he loses power.
No one cares about Netenyahu holding onto his job. That is the furthest thing from anyones minds.

If i was Israel, i would make whatever deal it takes to get back all the hostages. Once i got them all back, i would bomb the living fuck out of Gaza and continue the destruction of Hamas.
The problem there is, they know it Godboy.....~S~

No one cares about Netenyahu holding onto his job. That is the furthest thing from anyones minds.
No one?

iu

I'll bet HE does!

. . HE calls the shots, and it is probably the FIRST thing on his mind.
HE doesn't want to back himself into a untenable NO WIN political corner. :eusa_doh:

You are really, REALLY bad at this. It is what this thread is about, and why the OP asked what was motivating this!

duh.

Forum List

Back