United States airdrops thousands of meals in Gaza

It seems Biden is trying to kiss-up to the progressives in his party. I'm sure Israel is not very happy about this.

Build Back Bitter

He's preparing Hamassmurder for all the bennies they'll get when they come here as asylum seekers.

I love how the US pretends to be the broker for peace after doing Israel's bidding for 50 years, an annual stipend of billions each year. having the Israel President addressing Congress regularly, Congress making yearly subsidized visits to Haifa and Jerusalem, and the press making nice. Drop those loaves of bread right in the craters caused by our smart bombs, yeah that'll get the party started.

1709465302846.png

1709465333114.png

1709465447319.png

~S~

I love how the US pretends to be the broker for peace after doing Israel's bidding for 50 years, an annual stipend of billions each year. having the Israel President addressing Congress regularly, Congress making yearly subsidized visits to Haifa and Jerusalem, and the press making nice. Drop those loaves of bread right in the craters caused by our smart bombs, yeah that'll get the party started.

How much food did we drop for German civilians during WWII?

We were at war (declared) with Germany. We have no legitimate reason to punish or reward anyone in this squabble no matter how much you self flagellate and holler Russia. Your comprehension of hypocrisy needs a tuneup.

We were at war (declared) with Germany. We have no legitimate reason to punish or reward anyone in this squabble no matter how much you self flagellate and holler Russia. Your comprehension of hypocrisy needs a tuneup.

But German civilians needed food.......

It seems Biden is trying to kiss-up to the progressives in his party. I'm sure Israel is not very happy about this.

It’s also because Hamas animals keep stealing all the aid and shoot anybody who gets close to the aid trucks, so they have to jump over them. Those who rule Gaza (well, no longer) want their own people to die, starve and suffer. Words cannot describe the depravity and evil that Hamas is.

Forum List

Back