United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color

...there may have been a few coloreds who were capable of flying planes; like back during WW2 -- but that was like 80 yrs ago -- they made better darkies back then.

Very true. Most seem to have White in them. Nowadays, Blacks have devolved back to African standards due to the fact Whitey generally has not been involved in enhancing their DNA like they did back in the day.
That is why there wasn't much racial discrimination and all that going on back then.....darkies were better back then so it was easier to treat them as if they were human.....no one really thought they were subhuman savages or anything back then...

Now, that is all changed.....they are definitely savages....except for the few good blacks

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?

Well the airlines have been hiring pilots because they were white and male ever since the birth of the airline industry.

I think it's a good idea to start hiring people of color and women.

What's wrong with that?

Are you saying only white men are qualified for the job?

If I get appendicitis, I don't care if the doctor is a chink, a jew, an obese negro female, or an Indian from India, as long as they are employed because of excellence in their field, not because they are uglier than Europeans.
Chinks created COVID, so you should care.....

Indians are OK; as long as they are the appropriate kind.....not like that whore Kamala.....

and obese darkie female doctors are the worst.......unless they are giving the correct advice about secret cures for Chinese viruses

_113690724_drstellaimmanuelhoustontexas.jpg

What a slogan "United Airlines Where Skin Color Trumps Passenger Safety! Fly With Us!!"

Lets look at history then.

They've been hiring white men ever since the birth of the industry.

How many airplanes have crashed in all those decades of white men piloting those planes?

Are you saying only white men are qualified and can fly a plane safely?

Do you know that the military have women and people of color flying their planes?

Just because a person is white and is male doesn't automatically make them more qualified to fly an airplane. The history of so many plan crashes proves that.

How many planes that women or people of color have crashed?

We know countless planes piloted by white men have crashed resulting in countless people dead.

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?
Go fly ignited airlines and become a fire ball in the friendly skies
You should make that comment while waiting in line at the TSA checkpoint.
I only fly SW or Alaska

You fly Alaska? They were the ones with so shoddy maintenance that their plane crashed in the ocean killing all aboard. Well. At least the pilots who were up front were white. Then again everyone who made the decision to cut maintenance was also white.

I guess you feel better flying with White Guys who don’t maintain their planes.
All these years with pushing opportunity and equality. And we replaced white guys with diversity. Where is the greatness at? I keep waiting. I expected it. The fact is at this point our national IQ's are dropping. I do notdeny that someone in a diverse society can do this job. I have questions if someone that is ten thousanth on a list gets picked through political correctness and quotas if you need 50 people in a class to qualify for pilot of an airline. Anyway, there are people who may not say anything but do things that increase their chances of living as this madness keeps going on. Avoiding those things is the smart decision.

Worst biff troll thread yet.
But you have to handed to Biff he does it so well!
Best of the worst.
These posts lift the standard of this board from the usual whiny ass threads posted by the resident aryan klan bois on here. Class act.
There is importance in patients choosing good people in the medical and dental fields as their doctors. There really is. For there are a percentage not that good.

My guess is that United (and other American based airlines) are anticipating significant pilot shortfalls in the coming years. Some of the foreign Asian airlines (air travel is significantly growing every year over there) heavily recruit American pilots and Captains for those airlines can they make $100K more a year.

Planes have been essentially flying themselves for decades now. Pilots have been known to be completely sauced behind the wheel. Historically at least.

Just some context to address the rhetoric I'm seeing peddled thus far.
Wow you truly are a moron.

Modern commercial fixed-wing aircraft can literally fly themselves, including take-offs and landings.

I have three friends that are commercial pilots.

Hopefully they make a target for hiring Trans people as well. Theres plenty of trans flight attendants, but they’re severely lacking trans pilots

And why would we hope for that? What possible benefit could that be to passenger safety? Is the delusional man pretending to be a woman going to use his high heels to fly the plane?

Personally, what I hope for is that the person flying the plane I'm on - who I will never actually see, anyway - is the best and most brilliant pilot who ever lived . . . and because I'm a generous person, I hope that YOU never have to learn the hard way what a complete moron you actually are.

I am ashamed of myself, but that IS a very humorous photo.

To be serious, though, there is no doubt some ladies of that background could be good pilots, so maybe the airline's plan is not so frightening as it at first seems.

And, I assume, in flight school, the truly incompetent will be weeded out.

Well, see, that's the concern. Right now, flight school DOES weed out the truly incompetent . . . and the percentages of females and "people of color" who are commercial pilots are very low. So if United is setting a goal of 50% of their new pilots being from one or both of that groups in the next 10 years, the only possible way to achieve that is going to be to lower the standards.

You hire the most qualified

Well the airlines have been hiring pilots because they were white and male ever since the birth of the airline industry.

I think it's a good idea to start hiring people of color and women.

What's wrong with that?

Are you saying only white men are qualified for the job?

My guess is that United (and other American based airlines) are anticipating significant pilot shortfalls in the coming years. Some of the foreign Asian airlines (air travel is significantly growing every year over there) heavily recruit American pilots and Captains for those airlines can they make $100K more a year.

They probably are. And if they'd said they wanted to work more at recruiting women and minorities to apply for the job, I would have no problem with that. But stating a goal that 50% of the pilots graduating their flight school and being hired will be female and/or minority means there's only one way to do it.

They will be judged on their skin color, not on their qualifications to safely fly a jet aircraft.....

You have been comfortable flying with some who were hired because of the Good Ole Boy Network.
wrong
blacks are only 13% of the population AND graduate high school less = less qualified for college AND graduate college less = VERY few QUALIFIED for pilots/any high level positions/etc
..AND they have a high percentage of criminals = making that 13% even LESS qualified

That was the same thing they said when the Tuskegee airmen were formed. The results say that the Blacks provided significantly better protection for the bombers over other white pilots. Of course racists didn’t learn. Instead they decided those Blacks were somehow different. And the results that showed them superior to their white counterparts. Well those were oddities. Blacks just aren’t as good.

Just because a person looks better on paper does not mean they are a superior choice. Remember the case of Justina Peltier. A 14 year old girl who was tortured for a year until the Doctors could no longer pretend it was psychological. Harvard educated doctors were wrong.

On paper. The White Harvard Educated Doctors were the better choice. In practice. Justina would have received better care from a graduate of the Grenada School of Medicine and VooDoo.

I am ashamed of myself, but that IS a very humorous photo.

To be serious, though, there is no doubt some ladies of that background could be good pilots, so maybe the airline's plan is not so frightening as it at first seems.

And, I assume, in flight school, the truly incompetent will be weeded out.

Well, see, that's the concern. Right now, flight school DOES weed out the truly incompetent . . . and the percentages of females and "people of color" who are commercial pilots are very low. So if United is setting a goal of 50% of their new pilots being from one or both of that groups in the next 10 years, the only possible way to achieve that is going to be to lower the standards.

"Lowering the standards" is a legitimate concern, I feel.

Here in California, some applicants cannot pass the math part of the test to be a teacher; some people cannot pass the test to be a lawyer.

I believe there is some talk about changing those tests as a consequence.

And, as you know, the SATs are no longer required by many universities for entrance. Some people feel that the questions on the SATs are unfair to people of certain cultures.

When it comes to commercial pilots, we are dealing literally with people's lives.

I do NOT know the answer to this matter, but I DO feel that standards will continue to fall in many areas in the coming decades.

Have a nice weekend!

Forum List

Back