United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?

You have been comfortable flying with some who were hired because of the Good Ole Boy Network.
wrong
blacks are only 13% of the population AND graduate high school less = less qualified for college AND graduate college less = VERY few QUALIFIED for pilots/any high level positions/etc
..AND they have a high percentage of criminals = making that 13% even LESS qualified

That was the same thing they said when the Tuskegee airmen were formed. The results say that the Blacks provided significantly better protection for the bombers over other white pilots. Of course racists didn’t learn. Instead they decided those Blacks were somehow different. And the results that showed them superior to their white counterparts. Well those were oddities. Blacks just aren’t as good.

Just because a person looks better on paper does not mean they are a superior choice. Remember the case of Justina Peltier. A 14 year old girl who was tortured for a year until the Doctors could no longer pretend it was psychological. Harvard educated doctors were wrong.

On paper. The White Harvard Educated Doctors were the better choice. In practice. Justina would have received better care from a graduate of the Grenada School of Medicine and VooDoo.
godamn ---YOU haven't graduated ...READ my post again!!!!!!! LESS QUALIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACT--TRUTH--can't be refuted
.....DON'T talk to me about WW2---I've been reading and researching it longer than you have been alive
....you are babbling CRAP---either they are qualified or not
...you bring up ONE case--one--
..and you are the WHITE cop hater---so your opinion is biased
etc etc

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?
Go fly ignited airlines and become a fire ball in the friendly skies
You should make that comment while waiting in line at the TSA checkpoint.
I only fly SW or Alaska

You fly Alaska? They were the ones with so shoddy maintenance that their plane crashed in the ocean killing all aboard. Well. At least the pilots who were up front were white. Then again everyone who made the decision to cut maintenance was also white.

I guess you feel better flying with White Guys who don’t maintain their planes.
Oh brother...they departed from a Mexican airport so the maintenance was done there.

You have been comfortable flying with some who were hired because of the Good Ole Boy Network.
wrong
blacks are only 13% of the population AND graduate high school less = less qualified for college AND graduate college less = VERY few QUALIFIED for pilots/any high level positions/etc
..AND they have a high percentage of criminals = making that 13% even LESS qualified

That was the same thing they said when the Tuskegee airmen were formed. The results say that the Blacks provided significantly better protection for the bombers over other white pilots. Of course racists didn’t learn. Instead they decided those Blacks were somehow different. And the results that showed them superior to their white counterparts. Well those were oddities. Blacks just aren’t as good.

Just because a person looks better on paper does not mean they are a superior choice. Remember the case of Justina Peltier. A 14 year old girl who was tortured for a year until the Doctors could no longer pretend it was psychological. Harvard educated doctors were wrong.

On paper. The White Harvard Educated Doctors were the better choice. In practice. Justina would have received better care from a graduate of the Grenada School of Medicine and VooDoo.
..so you WANT to discriminate against white people!!!!!!!!!
FK you jackass

. . . stating a goal that 50% of the pilots graduating their flight school and being hired will be female and/or minority means there's only one way to do it.

Sure. Lie and fake their credentials.

Oh, well, I never fly anymore anyway, so over to you all.

I only fly SW or Alaska

You fly Alaska? They were the ones with so shoddy maintenance that their plane crashed in the ocean killing all aboard. Well. At least the pilots who were up front were white. Then again everyone who made the decision to cut maintenance was also white.

Oh brother...they departed from a Mexican airport so the maintenance was done there.

No. You should have read the link. You would avoid making idiotic statements.

The investigation had then proceeded to examine why scheduled maintenance had failed to adequately lubricate the jackscrew assembly. In interviews with the Alaska Airlines mechanic at SFO who last performed the lubrication it was revealed that the task took about one hour, whereas the aircraft manufacturer estimated the task should take four hours. This and other evidence suggested to the NTSB that "the SFO mechanic who was responsible for lubricating the jackscrew assembly in September 1999 did not adequately perform the task". Laboratory tests indicated that the excessive wear of jackscrew assembly could not have accumulated in just the four-month period between the September 1999 maintenance and the accident flight. Therefore, the NTSB concluded that "more than just the last lubrication was missed or inadequately performed".[1]

The maintenance was “done” at San Francisco as part of the scheduled checks and services.

wrong

FK you jackass

No. I want everyone to have equal opportunity which is a burr under your saddle. Thankfully most Americans think racists like you are cretins.

Idiot.

wrong

FK you jackass

No. I want everyone to have equal opportunity which is a burr under your saddle. Thankfully most Americans think racists like you are cretins.

Idiot.
They all have equal (and arguably more) opportunity now. Go to school and pass the tests. That's all you have to do. Hell, it's already easier for POC and women to get into school than white men.

I only fly SW or Alaska

The investigation had then proceeded to examine why scheduled maintenance had failed to adequately lubricate the jackscrew assembly. In interviews with the Alaska Airlines mechanic at SFO who last performed the lubrication it was revealed that the task took about one hour, whereas the aircraft manufacturer estimated the task should take four hours. This and other evidence suggested to the NTSB that "the SFO mechanic who was responsible for lubricating the jackscrew assembly in September 1999 did not adequately perform the task". Laboratory tests indicated that the excessive wear of jackscrew assembly could not have accumulated in just the four-month period between the September 1999 maintenance and the accident flight. Therefore, the NTSB concluded that "more than just the last lubrication was missed or inadequately performed".[1]

The maintenance was “done” at San Francisco as part of the scheduled checks and services.
I read the link----and you should have asked specifically what my husband does for a living----------------(Alaska airlines has been sending out feelers trying to recruit him from his current position)....

He says a broken rod-------or loose nut from shoddy mechanical work that comes off during flight would cause such jams you know like if they stopped over in Mexico known for crappy repairs and then took off. (Assuming that this wasn't done on purpose or someone wasn't stuffing "stuff" to get past customs where it didn't belong with it dislodging during flights--I've heard about some weird shit since he started running this field.)

Somebody would have to be an idiot to get on an airplane with an affirmative action pilot. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

The problem will be getting these Negroes certified. They will give them special consideration, you know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything. Then we have a dumbass Negro that was certified because of race instead of abilities trying to figure out how to land the damn airplane.

No affirmative action surgeons, nuclear power plant operators, or pilots.

After an AA 'pilot' crashes his plane MSM presstitutes will claim too much white 'racists' on board disturbed the peace

Somebody would have to be an idiot to get on an airplane with an affirmative action pilot. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

The problem will be getting these Negroes certified. They will give them special consideration, you know, because their ancestors were slaves and everything. Then we have a dumbass Negro that was certified because of race instead of abilities trying to figure out how to land the damn airplane.

What do you do Flush? Are you a full time Grand Dragon, what is the pay for that job?

After an AA 'pilot' crashes his plane MSM presstitutes will claim too much white 'racists' on board disturbed the peace

How many Good Ole Boy Network pilots have crashed a plane?

What do you do Flush? Are you a full time Grand Dragon, what is the pay for that job?

Negroes picked for being pilots because of affirmative action is a recipe for disaster. Somebody would have to be an idiot to fly United.

Negroes aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier so to get the dumbasses through the program there will have to some pretty disastrous compromises in the qualifications.

The sad thing is that will diminish the accomplishments of the good Black pilots that got though based upon their abilities instead of being passed based upon a filthy ass racial quota.

Shame on United. They are going to get people killed.

I only fly SW or Alaska

I read the link----and you should have asked specifically what my husband does for a living----------------(Alaska airlines has been sending out feelers trying to recruit him from his current position)....

He says a broken rod-------or loose nut from shoddy mechanical work that comes off during flight would cause such jams you know like if they stopped over in Mexico known for crappy repairs and then took off. (Assuming that this wasn't done on purpose or someone wasn't stuffing "stuff" to get past customs where it didn't belong with it dislodging during flights--I've heard about some weird shit since he started running this field.)

It was the Jackscrew in the tail assembly. It moved the Horizontal Stabilizers to trim the aircraft’s pitch. The NTSB found that the maintenance was not completed four months previous. And couldn’t say definitely that it had been done in the service before that one.

It wasn’t written up so no mechanic in Mexico would have looked at it. When a plane lands nobody goes out and routinely removes a few dozen screws to check a jack screw in the tail assembly. If they did that for every flight then the cheapest seat on a plane would cost more than first class does now.

Ask your husband about A, B, C, and the other scheduled maintenance inspections.

Negroes picked for being pilots because of affirmative action is a recipe for disaster. Somebody would have to be an idiot to fly United.

Negroes aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier so to get the dumbasses through the program there will have to some pretty disastrous compromises in the qualifications.

The sad thing is that will diminish the accomplishments of the good Black pilots that got though based upon their abilities instead of being passed based upon a filthy ass racial quota.

Shame on United. They are going to get people killed.

. . . And that's too much racism for me to tolerate.

Dismissed.

I only fly SW or Alaska

That particular crash still hurts my heart.

I only fly SW or Alaska

Most likely due to failure of maintenance on the Mexico end

That might be valid if the plane flew only in Mexico. But since it flew everywhere. No. It wasn’t a new problem. It was one that had been building for months. And to save money the White Guys said to skip the inspections that would have caught it.

Again. Your bias aside. You know nothing about aviation.
I don’t recall any US large plane crashes the last 20 yrs
Why only the last 20 years?

Forum List

Back