Uninsured: Obamacare Is Unaffordable

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
new survey confirms that the “Affordable Care Act” has failed to achieve one of its most important goals — making health coverage accessible to the uninsured. As the Washington Post reports, “Just one in 10 uninsured people who qualify for private health plans through the new marketplace have signed up for one.” .....

According to the survey, which was released last Thursday by McKinsey & Company, the most common reason cited by uninsured respondents was lack of affordability.Out of five possible reasons for failing to enroll, most chose, “I could not afford to pay the premium.”

Ready for more?

The answer, of course, is that actual facts have little to do with the claims the President makes for Obamacare. It’s pretty obvious, for example, that the 4 million sign-up figure touted by his administration is fiction.The McKinsey survey makes it clear that the actual number is less than 500,000.

aren’t bothering to track how many uninsured are obtaining coverage via Obamacare. When asked for that figure, the government official charged with implementing the program said,That’s not a data point that we are really collecting in any systematic way.”

Uninsured: Obamacare Is Unaffordable | The American Spectator

We told you so.

Last edited:
According to the survey, which was released last Thursday by McKinsey & Company, the most common reason cited by uninsured respondents was lack of affordability
I'll add to that to include the millions who lost their health coverage last year, and many have been unable to re-sign with their insurance company due to the high premiums. It's cheaper to just pay out of pocket for routine doctor's visits, and just wait it out till obamacare gets repealed.

Antares
Is 500,000 the revised total throughput number? Because using the numbers you and other analysts have quoted I get 2 million total throughput and only 200,000 were uninsured prior to Ocare. obviously I am missing something here.

Those states who are participating are able to cover the poor through Medicaid, and that has been three million.

Those states who are not doing that will be doing it within two years.

And We the People are not going back to an health insurance industry that made obscene profits by not insuring sick people.

This will put people like You Know Roo into the job market within a few years. :lol:

Well deserved.

• Banned
Poor Jake, you have no knowledge what so ever of any of this, you are simply ignorant of it.
Sorry its just true.

You just can't accept that your boi has failed and failed big.

If your little Boi KIng had truly been worried about the low income folks he wouldn't have limited the subsidies....he simply would have paid the subsidies for those who need it most.

Well the analyses of 4th qtr results should start coming out next month and that will be real interesting.

Well the analyses of 4th qtr results should start coming out next month and that will be real interesting.

I doubt we will get the real numbers as they haven't been able to calculate how many have actually paid.

True but it will tell us the number of provisional actual sign ups that got out of the back office at Hindenberg.gov. I suspect that that data is also overstated. Although I do find your trust in dear leader and his henchmen interesting given the body of your other posts on the subject of Ocare.

I doubt we will get the real numbers as they haven't been able to calculate how many have actually paid.

True but it will tell us the number of provisional actual sign ups that got out of the back office at Hindenberg.gov. I suspect that that data is also overstated. Although I do find your trust in dear leader and his henchmen interesting given the body of your other posts on the subject of Ocare.

Please don't equate my post as to trusting our government. They will fudge the numbers as they have to this point. It's called "fuzzy math". I hope that clarifies my position.

Please don't equate my post as to trusting our government. They will fudge the numbers as they have to this point. It's called "fuzzy math". I hope that clarifies my position.
Cool.

Those states who are participating are able to cover the poor through Medicaid, and that has been three million.

And We the People are not going back to an health insurance industry that made obscene profits by not insuring sick people.

This will put people like You Know Roo into the job market within a few years. :lol:

Well deserved.

Is 'We the People' code for 'subservient bootlickers' in your lexicon?

Well deserved.

Is 'We the People' code for 'subservient bootlickers' in your lexicon?
More like he didn't get the memo that Obama has effectively repealed Ocare.

new survey confirms that the “Affordable Care Act” has failed to achieve one of its most important goals — making health coverage accessible to the uninsured. As the Washington Post reports, “Just one in 10 uninsured people who qualify for private health plans through the new marketplace have signed up for one.” .....

According to the survey, which was released last Thursday by McKinsey & Company, the most common reason cited by uninsured respondents was lack of affordability.Out of five possible reasons for failing to enroll, most chose, “I could not afford to pay the premium.”

Ready for more?

The answer, of course, is that actual facts have little to do with the claims the President makes for Obamacare. It’s pretty obvious, for example, that the 4 million sign-up figure touted by his administration is fiction.The McKinsey survey makes it clear that the actual number is less than 500,000.

aren’t bothering to track how many uninsured are obtaining coverage via Obamacare. When asked for that figure, the government official charged with implementing the program said,That’s not a data point that we are really collecting in any systematic way.”

Uninsured: Obamacare Is Unaffordable | The American Spectator

We told you so.

you being a paid poster from BCBS nobody takes you serious give it up

billy is one of those losers that cant admit obamacare is doing the opposite of what it was supposed to do

Antares
Is 500,000 the revised total throughput number? Because using the numbers you and other analysts have quoted I get 2 million total throughput and only 200,000 were uninsured prior to Ocare. obviously I am missing something here.

McKinsey & Company is a right wing firm putting out information that hasn't any bearing on anything ... you see none of the information that shows how many have sign up and how many have paid haven't been released to the public ... so for these clowns to give you information its total speculation on their part... but that's what you get when you read Antares post ... he works for BCBS as a paid poster .... the reason is they are losing clients by the thousands so they need people like antares to give misinformation to the public like antares is doing here ... thats his job ...

Last edited:
Antares

McKinsey & Company is a right wing firm putting out information that hasn't any bearing on anything ... you see none of the information that shows how many have sign up and how many have paid have been released to the public ... so for these clowns to give you information its total speculation on their part... but that's what you get when you read Antares post ... he works for BCBS as a paid poster .... the reason is they are losing clients by the thousands so they need people like anters to give misinformation to the public like anters is doing here ... thats his job ...

YAWN
there is no amount of reality a left-wing loser cant deny. obamacare is a failed law; period. obama's ego is too big to admit it; but in reality he knows; that's why he's delaying the shit out of his own law

Forum List

Back