Undo your "whiteness", “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” must be abandoned

Should “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” must be abandoned?

• Yes, my "whiteness" is horrid and racist

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, fuck the low IQ democrats

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
The low IQ democrats have a solution to their low IQ, its making you ashamed of your high IQ: Sorry, but my high IQ doesn't allow me to drink the leftist KoolAde.
A lot of Republicans are refusing to drink the Trump Kool-Aid and are going to vote for Biden.

Republican Voters Against Trump
That's not a good idea... I bet there is like a 35 to 1 ratio of videos for something like that. I haven't actually ran the numbers mind you... But the Walk Away Campaign has been going on for a while now.
Funny how hardly anyone's ever heard of the WAC! Is it really a thing? I doubt it, since so many people realize that walking away means walking towards Trump and most just can't stomach that anymore.

As a white male, let me emphasize that I reject and renounce the eternal-victim snowflake attitude of the Trump cult white males. Their constant crybaby whining reflects badly on all white males, and I wish they'd stop.

Funny how hardly anyone's ever heard of the WAC! Is it really a thing? I doubt it, since so many people realize that walking away means walking towards Trump and most just can't stomach that anymore.
I watch a lot of media. IT sucks that I have to say "both sides" of the media because there are no actual news sites anymore. You know... Unbiased. So I watch both. Yes, it's a thing.
Here: Brandon Straka Walk away

Edit: There are 62 vids there by the way. That is shown. There are actually hundreds of these. Maybe even a thousand. I could have posted like ten of them for shits and giggles... But...

Edit2: You should watch this one though.. I know you won't the others..

Last edited:
As a white male, let me emphasize that I reject and renounce the eternal-victim snowflake attitude of the Trump cult white males. Their constant crybaby whining reflects badly on all white males, and I wish they'd stop.
It's called "blowback"- The D's (male and female, yes, there are only 2 genders [sexes]) have been whining and crying for decades about shit that don't count (PC) - Karma can be a bitch-

If you think that intelligence is tied to a few albinic mutations, you have truly chugged A LOT of Kool-Aid throughout your whole life :rolleyes-41:
It's not. But, that doesn't stop the communists from exploiting that excuse, does it?

And, although I do agree that the "white" race came about by genetic mutation, it is not albinism.

the "white" race came about by genetic mutation
Can you verify that?

As far as I can tell there are 3 races. Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid- everything else is a "mutation"- I've read, in more than one place, that Gingis Kahn fathered over 20, 000 kids- that seems to be a bit of a stretch, but, even if it was only 200, from different parts of his world outside Mongolia, then that would mean there are a lot of Mongoloid descendants-

BTW, just because I want to: Jew is NOT a race. It's a religious ethnicity.

Whining? Crybaby?

Did you read the OP? Did you see the horseshit the city of Seattle inflicted on white only employees?

Do you agree with that fucking nonsense?

Get on record right now!

Are these traits white people only I need to "shed" so that poor minorities can have a chance:
  • Perfectionism
  • Individualism
  • Objectivity (what in the actual fuck?)
  • Intellectualization

Do you want to bother to explain the objectively irrational nonsense of that truckload of fermented weasel shit Seattle forced on white people only?

Because it sounds like you're defending that unconscionable diatribe. And if you are…

The low IQ democrats have a solution to their low IQ, its making you ashamed of your high IQ:
Sorry, but my high IQ doesn't allow me to drink the leftist KoolAde.

The city is training white municipal employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority.”

I suck at dancing and I love corn bread and beans. I'm secure in my whiteness.

the "white" race came about by genetic mutation
Can you verify that?

As far as I can tell there are 3 races. Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid- everything else is a "mutation"- I've read, in more than one place, that Gingis Kahn fathered over 20, 000 kids- that seems to be a bit of a stretch, but, even if it was only 200, from different parts of his world outside Mongolia, then that would mean there are a lot of Mongoloid descendants-

BTW, just because I want to: Jew is NOT a race. It's a religious ethnicity.
It's an anthropologic theory that I find to be compelling, but it is only a theory, and as such, I am absolutely open to different perspectives.

Albinism is not one of them. Completely different issue altogether and demonstrative of ignorance.

The low IQ democrats have a solution to their low IQ, its making you ashamed of your high IQ:

The city is training white municipal employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority.”

LOL!! I have zero rhythm, can't dance, does that mean that I'm like Steve Martin in "The Jerk"?
I've always worked with black folks while being absolutely "color blind".
I was surprised to find out that the Leftists in Seattle want to validate the racial differences?!
"Equality" has very specific meanings, doesn't it?????

Last edited:

LOL!! I have zero rhythm, can't dance, does that mean that I'm like Steve Martin in "The Jerk"?
I've always worked with black folks being absolutely "color blind".
I was surprised to find out that the Leftists in Seattle want to validate the racial differences?!
"Equality" has very specific meanings, doesn't it?????

It does. I remember back to when I was a kid in grade school. Never a question of wokeness. The big question for us Bach then was do we want to play dodge ball or play on the monkey bars. Kids have it right. We screw it all up.

If you think that intelligence is tied to a few albinic mutations, you have truly chugged A LOT of Kool-Aid throughout your whole life :rolleyes-41:
It's not. But, that doesn't stop the communists from exploiting that excuse, does it?

And, although I do agree that the "white" race came about by genetic mutation, it is not albinism.

It isn't clinical albinism in most cases, but the mutations could be broadly described as albinic. From the Latin; Alba meaning "white"

And white guilt isn't inherently communistic. "Left coast" culture is an offshoot of New England Puritanism more than anything else. "America, America, God mend thine every flaw" and all that. Doesn't mean its good. It's just what it is.

Did you read the OP?

Epic level whining. Someone had to go to a 30 minute HR meeting! The horror!

Do you agree with that fucking nonsense?

No, weeping about HR meetings is not normal.

Are these traits white people only I need to "shed" so that poor minorities can have a chance:
  • Perfectionism
  • Individualism
  • Objectivity (what in the actual fuck?)
  • Intellectualization
I think you should do whatever maximizes your feelings of victimhood, as clearly that's what makes you happy.

Epic level whining. Someone had to go to a 30 minute HR meeting! The horror!
Okay. You would have no problem with an HR meeting for black people only, telling them to __________ (fill in all racial stereotypes here)?

You okay with that shit?

No, weeping about HR meetings is not normal.
It's not just about the stupid HR meeting, dumbass. IT'S THE FUCKING CONTENT OF THE MEETING!!!

I think you should do whatever maximizes your feelings of victimhood, as clearly that's what makes you happy.
So, you believe white people should give up on individualism, perfectionism, objectivity, and intellectualization?

Don't sit here and down play THE FUCKING MESSAGE as nothing more that a simple HR meeting, cocksucker.

The source article said they were "invited" to participate. So not even mandatory.

Like: you are not required to participate in school pray.....(but if you don't.......)

What happens?
If one chooses to not participate, that person is subject to ridicule and it will be used by idiotic managers as a litmus test to start finding other reasons to shit can them. It creates a stigma....just like the argument against school prayer. The pray proponents said that the non-prayers could just no participate, but that was shot down.

https://ffrf.org/publications/brochures/item/14113-schoolprayer
That fact that it was "white only" is further proof that although it was not "mandatory" it was expected or the non-attenders would find themselves on a performance plan (an impossible treadmill that leads right out the door)

The source article said they were "invited" to participate. So not even mandatory.

Like: you are not required to participate in school pray.....(but if you don't.......)

What happens?
If one chooses to not participate, that person is subject to ridicule and it will be used by idiotic managers as a litmus test to start finding other reasons to shit can them. It creates a stigma....just like the argument against school prayer. The pray proponents said that the non-prayers could just no participate, but that was shot down.

https://ffrf.org/publications/brochures/item/14113-schoolprayer
That fact that it was "white only" is further proof that although it was not "mandatory" it was expected or the non-attenders would find themselves on a performance plan (an impossible treadmill that leads right out the door)
Exactly. HR has many ways to "manage" obstinate folks.
Shitty performance reviews, no raises, no promotions, shit job after shit job, transfer to a new office in a closet, with a grotesque tranny, etc.

Job security is another attribute that must be abandoned as well, according to the commies. Just because you're doing a good job doesn't mean you should feel secure.

Forum List

Back