Susan Collins isn't going to the GOP convention in Florida

Does Donald Trump deserve to be shunned by fellow Republicans?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump is so toxic that Susan Collins won't be with him at the GOP convention in Florida.
I agree with Susan Collins' decision.

No one really cares what Susan Collins does. Or Mitt Romney for that matter. Lisa Murkowski no.

90% of voters don't care if there are conventions or not, because their vote is already decided.

No one really cares what Susan Collins does. Or Mitt Romney for that matter. Lisa Murkowski no.

90% of voters don't care if there are conventions or not, because their vote is already decided.
You pulled those stats out of your anus.

Not at all. You either support Communism, or you don't. My vote for 21st Century elections was cemented in 2000. I can see no circumstance or set of circumstances that would change my decision.

Regardless of the current spinelessness of the Republicans, the Democrats offer me nothing of value. Why on Earth would I vote for them?

Donald Trump is so toxic that Susan Collins won't be with him at the GOP convention in Florida.

TDS thread 1,755

TDS thread 1,755
Are you saying Susan Collins has TDS?

TDS thread 1,755

Are you saying you can't read ?

TDS thread 1,755

Are you saying you can't read ?
Are you telling us what you think of Susan Collins' decision?

No big deal. That the dems targeted her for daring to vote with them on one issue shows why compromise not possible between the cults.

She can stay home and say how concerned she is about Trump's latest atrocities. And then she'll vote for whatever Trump wants, as she always does.

That's why she'll be voted out. In general, the Republicans in Congress are doing worse than Trump. In addition to all of Trump's baggage, they've got the burden of Trump cultists condemning them for not tongue-bathing DearLeader with sufficient gusto.

RINO ALERT.....

Had this been a real Republican further instructions would have been forth coming.......return to normal programming...........

Crazy Joe Biden isn’t going to Crazy Joe Biden’s Convention, so obviously Crazy Joe Biden thinks Crazy Joe Biden is “toxic”.

Not at all. You either support Communism, or you don't. My vote for 21st Century elections was cemented in 2000. I can see no circumstance or set of circumstances that would change my decision.

Regardless of the current spinelessness of the Republicans, the Democrats offer me nothing of value. Why on Earth would I vote for them?
What of value have the Republicans offered you?? :dunno:

What of value have the Republicans offered you?? :dunno:
Number 1 reason for voting Red.............They are not part of the party of AMERICA SUCKS DNC

Thank you..........Now back to orgs like Antifa and BLM trying to kill the 1st..........How dare you say anything we don't believe in........Do it again and we'll beat you and burn the place down

Oh my, so thankful we finally know what she decided. We've all been holding our breath for weeks.

Grassley and Alexander are not going either....

They are all in the high risk category and should refrain from putting themselves in a danger zone.

I don't think it is political, but self preservation reasons.

Forum List

Back