Pentagon Officials:Russian Bounty Program NOT Corroborated

Russia had nothing to gain with 2-3 dead soldiers. Besides as I said before, even if they did, turn about is fair play.

It was a hoax from the start. Planted by the MIC to keep our troops in Syria and Afghanistan. Even I knew that.

Trump to all his lackeys: Make this go away NOW!
1. Show us the flyer advertising the Russian "bounty" (if its not advertised, how does the Tailban know its real?)
2. What is the "proof" of the kill? Everyone would be claiming "kills".
3. When did the "bounty" start? The war is ongoing for 19-years. Why wasn't the bounty happening for Obama and Biden????
4. After Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the Steele Dossier, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news"(like the Russian bounty), Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the deep state leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, and now the Russian "bounty", we know bullshit when we see it.

Last edited:
Esper said.

That’s funny.
Trump to all his lackeys: Make this go away NOW!
It’s amazing how easily the MIC can dupe many Americans.

Apparently their hatred of dumb Don, overheads their ability to think.

They are worried he might actually live up to his word and pull the troops. That would be great but we know what his word is worth.
Every time he speaks of bringing them home, something magically happens that prevents it. One would think all Americans would see the scam.

I wonder what kind of illness makes people like you two assign the “warmonger” label to people who despise war and seek diplomacy and international cooperation to avoid it?

You have actual warmongers in America who you could spend time attacking. You also have morons like Trump who would go to war in a moment if he thought it would earn him a second term.

But no. You wouldn’t want to do that. That would leave you exposed.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I wonder what kind of illness makes people like you two assign the “warmonger” label to people who despise war and seek diplomacy and international cooperation to avoid it?

You have actual warmongers in America who you could spend time attacking. You also have morons like Trump who would go to war in a moment if he thought it would earn him a second term.

Do you have a point or did you just want to rant?

I was clear.

I was clear.

No you were not. Who are these people we are supposed to support and how do you know I do not?

What?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that Talib jihadists were less likely to kill a US Soldier until Putin wrote a check? They've been doing their best to kill us for 20 years now. They lose a lot, so they hit soft targets. They also know Trump wants to get us out of there, so why would they escalate the conflict?

I hate mindless liberal bed wetters so fucking much.

Even lefty Colin Powell has come out to say the story is bullshit and the media went nuts over it.

just another Dimwinger NOTHINGBURGER.

Forum List

Back