Understanding “Zero”

Wrong.
There is no way to examine T-cell memory in the bone marrow.
Their conclusions instead were based on antibody response in the blood.
And that was confused and over ridden by the fact the mRNA injection directly stimulated antibody production itself, because the injection itself simulated a foreign invasion.
But immediate antibody production stimulation is NOT long term T-cell memory immunity.
The short term temporary antibody production simply masked the fact there was no long term T-cell memory immunity.
The only way to be sure is to test over a much longer time period, like more than 6 months, so see if after short term antibody response is gone, if there is still any immune response left.
And all the latest research says there is NOT any vaccine immunity left after 6 months.
So this early conclusion is totally and completely wrong.

The truth likely will come out one way or the other eventually.
But beware if they start claiming the loss of vaccine efficacy is due to variants.
That can not be true because the mRNA vax only tries to use spike proteins to alter the immune response, and the spike proteins can't change from one variant to another, or else the ACE2 receptors would not let them in any more.
Prove it. Source your response with respected scientific sources like I did. Not interested in half baked theories.

Incorrect. Not only can loss of vaccine efficacy be due to spike mutations. There is no such thing as "spike proteins", The spike is the single protein, and no other proteins. Spike amino acids can and do change from one variant to the other. Your problem is not enough education about coronavirus mutations. Omicron's N969K mutation is precisely vaccine-linked, and is implicated in loss of vaccine efficacy.

Wrong.
First of all, there have to be many spike proteins make by the mRNA vaccines, in order to get any reaction from the immune system at all.
If it made just a single one, there would not be any immune system response.
Second is that you are the one claiming the variants each have different spike proteins.
Third is that our exosomes do not likely have the exact same spike proteins as covid.
But if any covid variant had a significantly different spike protein, then it would no longer open up ACE2 receptors.
Why would any vaccine have to be precisely linked to a variant, when none of the vaccines contain anything specific to any virus at all anyway?

Prove it. Source your response with respected scientific sources like I did. Not interested in half baked theories.

As I already said, you have to be more specific?
What part is it you want links for?
For example, do you know what an exosome is?
An ACE2 receptor?
What the purpose of the spike protein is?
I can explain any parts necessary, but I am not going to expand upon everything, unless someone starts paying me to do so.

As I already said, you have to be more specific?
What part is it you want links for?
For example, do you know what an exosome is?
An ACE2 receptor?
What the purpose of the spike protein is?
I can explain any parts necessary, but I am not going to expand upon everything, unless someone starts paying me to do so.
Yawn. You want a conversation? Back up all of your assertions with scientific sources. If not, fuck off. I could care less.

1.You may believe that the concept, ‘zero,’ is a mathematical one. Once was. But nothing in today’s world is able to be understood without being viewed through this prism:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics
,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

EVERYTHING!!

2. And that brings me to the subject mistakenly identified as medical, as science: the Wuhan Red Death.

Masks, no masks, distancing or not, vaccines or no vaccine or multiple vaccines…..you must notice that there are arguments and data on every side of the discussion. Know why?

It’s politics, not science.

3. Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

4. The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognizes these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.”
Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

5. The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ | National Review

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only true "Zero" is you!

The only true "Zero" is you!

I fervently yearn for the day when one of these Democrat morons (is that redundant?) can actually articulate the reason they disagree with a well documented, linked and sources post.

But.....if they could.......they wouldn't be Democrats.

Yawn. You want a conversation? Back up all of your assertions with scientific sources. If not, fuck off. I could care less.
And I keep asking, "What parts do you want?"
Again, I wrote a lot already, and most should be common knowledge already.
So I need to know more specifically what you want?

Do you want to know more about herd immunity, real vaccines, low of efficacy in mRNA vaccines, why boosters make no sense, why these are not real vaccines, how the mRNA vaccines work, why they can't provide permanent T-cell memory, why they are dangerous, etc.?
Pick one or more, but not all.

I fervently yearn for the day when one of these Democrat morons (is that redundant?) can actually articulate the reason they disagree with a well documented, linked and sources post.

But.....if they could.......they wouldn't be Democrats.

Now, now, I tend to vote democrat, but is no because I like them.
It is just that with republicans, they tend to reduce taxes on the wealthy, which raises what I have to end up paying.

And I keep asking, "What parts do you want?"
Again, I wrote a lot already, and most should be common knowledge already.
So I need to know more specifically what you want?

Do you want to know more about herd immunity, real vaccines, low of efficacy in mRNA vaccines, why boosters make no sense, why these are not real vaccines, how the mRNA vaccines work, why they can't provide permanent T-cell memory, why they are dangerous, etc.?
Pick one or more, but not all.
More importantly, I would like to know how your personal internet research over the last several months, which doubtlessly includes political talking heads and conspiracy theory web sites makes you equally credible as the trained scientists who have spent decades studying the issue. Being able to quote Alex Jones and Hannity is not the same as a lifetime of research and experience in the field.

More importantly, I would like to know how your personal internet research over the last several months, which doubtlessly includes political talking heads and conspiracy theory web sites makes you equally credible as the trained scientists who have spent decades studying the issue. Being able to quote Alex Jones and Hannity is not the same as a lifetime of research and experience in the field.

I embarrassed you so, you are reduced to lying: "Being able to quote Alex Jones and Hannity"

Either post any quote of mine from either or those, or change your avi to "ScummyLowLifeLiar."

...I really enjoyed utterly eviscerating your post on McCarthy.

It was fun.

Simple......but fun.

I have never listened to anyone like Alex Jones or Hannity.
My degrees are in physics and computer science, but I often work in the medical field, like on programming pacemakers.
So I have talked to dozens of actual doctors, if not hundreds, about this subject.
And I can tell you NO ONE likes "flattening the curve", or mRNA vaccines.
They are both VERY controversial among doctors.
Nor does anyone have a "lifetime of research and experience" with mRNA vaccines.
They are new.
The research was not started until 1995, and they did not start on the covid vaccine until about 2 years ago.
There is no doctor happy with that incredibly accelerated time frame.

What doctors tell me is that the covid virus is insignificant and irrelevant, and all deaths easily prevented by treating the immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm.

I have never listened to anyone like Alex Jones or Hannity.
My degrees are in physics and computer science, but I often work in the medical field, like on programming pacemakers.
So I have talked to dozens of actual doctors, if not hundreds, about this subject.
And I can tell you NO ONE likes "flattening the curve", or mRNA vaccines.
They are both VERY controversial among doctors.
Nor does anyone have a "lifetime of research and experience" with mRNA vaccines.
They are new.
The research was not started until 1995, and they did not start on the covid vaccine until about 2 years ago.
There is no doctor happy with that incredibly accelerated time frame.

What doctors tell me is that the covid virus is insignificant and irrelevant, and all deaths easily prevented by treating the immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm.
What does programming a pacemaker have to do with a vaccine?

What does programming a pacemaker have to do with a vaccine?

Nothing.
It was just to point out I work with hundreds of doctors all the time, and have access to the best medical minds in the country.
I also get and read all the medical magazines, like "Lancet", "Med Page Today", etc.
It is impossible to work on pacemakers without being immersed in medical information, including vaccines.
I know how they work, and what mRNA injections do instead.
Again, ask if you want the details?

Nothing.
It was just to point out I work with hundreds of doctors all the time, and have access to the best medical minds in the country.
I also get and read all the medical magazines, like "Lancet", "Med Page Today", etc.
It is impossible to work on pacemakers without being immersed in medical information, including vaccines.
I know how they work, and what mRNA injections do instead.
Again, ask if you want the details?
You have to be proficient in vaccines to monitor a pace maker? That is almost as believable as the guy who sold me a Dish Network system years ago who claimed he had to be proficient in geosynchronous satellite physics to install and aim my new TV reception device. My kid is a doctor, and she and I are both calling bullshit.

You have to be proficient in vaccines to monitor a pace maker? That is almost as believable as the guy who sold me a Dish Network system years ago who claimed he had to be proficient in geosynchronous satellite physics to install and aim my new TV reception device. My kid is a doctor, and she and I are both calling bullshit.

Wrong.
If you got "Scientific American" and "Popular Science" all the time, most likely you would eventually find the articles interesting, and would pick up on some or all of them, like astrophysics, evolution, etc.
This is increased because of my inquisitive nature, and all the doctors wanting to discuss covid.

What does your daughter say specifically?
Does she say it was a good idea to "flatten the curve" for 2 years, making a 2 month epidemic last over 10 times as long?
When you "flatten the curve", you reduce infection rate slightly, but it is still > 1, so is still increasing and getting much worse over time.

And what does she think the immune system T-cells are going to add to their DNA memory?
Since the mRNA vaccines only produce spike proteins, that is all they could possibly add, but since our own exosomes also use the same spike proteins in order to access the same ACE2 receptors in our cells, how could that possibly work?
No one, including hundreds of doctors I have talked to, can answer that, and they all agree it is VERY suspicious.
Ask her, and let me know what she says.
I want as much info as I can possibly get.

For background, the importance of exosomes is that it is exosomes that covid mimics by inserting its spike protein into an ACE2 receptor, so enter a cell.
Exosomes were unknown until about 30 years ago.
They are organelles that leave the cell and go into other cells, to relay messages.

{...
Skip Nav Destination
Review|February 18 2013

Exosomes: Looking back three decades and into the future​

Clifford V. Harding, John E. Heuser, Philip D. Stahl

Exosomes are extracellular membrane vesicles whose biogenesis by exocytosis of multivesicular endosomes was discovered in 1983. Since their discovery 30 years ago, it has become clear that exosomes contribute to many aspects of physiology and disease, including intercellular communication. We discuss the initial experiments that led to the discovery of exosomes and highlight some of the exciting current directions in the field.
30 years ago, a paper in JCB (Harding, Heuser and Stahl, 1983) and one in Cell (Pan and Johnstone, 1983)—published within a week of each other—reported that, in reticulocytes, transferrin receptors associated with small ∼50 nM vesicles are literally jettisoned from maturing blood reticulocytes into the extracellular space. The name “exosome” for these extracellular vesicles was coined a few years later by Rose Johnstone, although the term had in fact been used a few years earlier, when referring to other membrane fragments isolated from biological fluids (Trams et al., 1981; the term “exosome complex” has also been used for a totally different entity: namely, the intracellular particle involved in RNA editing [Mitchell et al., 1997]). The promise of these early discoveries has been recognized over the intervening three decades by a nearly explosive growth in the field of exosome biology, resulting in the formation of various societies (International Society for Extracellular Vesicles and The American Society for Exosomes and Microvesicles) and even a dedicated journal (Journal of Extracellular Vesicles), plus numerous international meetings and well over a thousand publications on exosomes, to date. In this comment, we describe how we discovered this new cellular pathway and provide our perspective on the major advances and future directions of this field. For a more detailed analysis of the state of the field and its future challenges, see Raposo and Stoorvogel (in this issue).
...}

Wrong.
If you got "Scientific American" and "Popular Science" all the time, most likely you would eventually find the articles interesting, and would pick up on some or all of them, like astrophysics, evolution, etc.
This is increased because of my inquisitive nature, and all the doctors wanting to discuss covid.

What does your daughter say specifically?
Does she say it was a good idea to "flatten the curve" for 2 years, making a 2 month epidemic last over 10 times as long?
When you "flatten the curve", you reduce infection rate slightly, but it is still > 1, so is still increasing and getting much worse over time.

And what does she think the immune system T-cells are going to add to their DNA memory?
Since the mRNA vaccines only produce spike proteins, that is all they could possibly add, but since our own exosomes also use the same spike proteins in order to access the same ACE2 receptors in our cells, how could that possibly work?
No one, including hundreds of doctors I have talked to, can answer that, and they all agree it is VERY suspicious.
Ask her, and let me know what she says.
I want as much info as I can possibly get.

For background, the importance of exosomes is that it is exosomes that covid mimics by inserting its spike protein into an ACE2 receptor, so enter a cell.
Exosomes were unknown until about 30 years ago.
They are organelles that leave the cell and go into other cells, to relay messages.

{...
Skip Nav Destination
Review|February 18 2013

Exosomes: Looking back three decades and into the future​

Clifford V. Harding, John E. Heuser, Philip D. Stahl

Exosomes are extracellular membrane vesicles whose biogenesis by exocytosis of multivesicular endosomes was discovered in 1983. Since their discovery 30 years ago, it has become clear that exosomes contribute to many aspects of physiology and disease, including intercellular communication. We discuss the initial experiments that led to the discovery of exosomes and highlight some of the exciting current directions in the field.
30 years ago, a paper in JCB (Harding, Heuser and Stahl, 1983) and one in Cell (Pan and Johnstone, 1983)—published within a week of each other—reported that, in reticulocytes, transferrin receptors associated with small ∼50 nM vesicles are literally jettisoned from maturing blood reticulocytes into the extracellular space. The name “exosome” for these extracellular vesicles was coined a few years later by Rose Johnstone, although the term had in fact been used a few years earlier, when referring to other membrane fragments isolated from biological fluids (Trams et al., 1981; the term “exosome complex” has also been used for a totally different entity: namely, the intracellular particle involved in RNA editing [Mitchell et al., 1997]). The promise of these early discoveries has been recognized over the intervening three decades by a nearly explosive growth in the field of exosome biology, resulting in the formation of various societies (International Society for Extracellular Vesicles and The American Society for Exosomes and Microvesicles) and even a dedicated journal (Journal of Extracellular Vesicles), plus numerous international meetings and well over a thousand publications on exosomes, to date. In this comment, we describe how we discovered this new cellular pathway and provide our perspective on the major advances and future directions of this field. For a more detailed analysis of the state of the field and its future challenges, see Raposo and Stoorvogel (in this issue).
...}
Sorry buddy, but reading Scientific American and Popular Science doesn't give you equal credibility with the experts who have spent decades in the field. It's pretty stupid of you to imply that it does. Go ahead and spout what ever conspiracy theory you believe, but sane people will go with the experts who have earned their credibility.

Sorry buddy, but reading Scientific American and Popular Science doesn't give you equal credibility with the experts who have spent decades in the field. It's pretty stupid of you to imply that it does. Go ahead and spout what ever conspiracy theory you believe, but sane people will go with the experts who have earned their credibility.

That is silly.
First of all, there are no mRNA vaccine experts.
This is totally experimental, and Dr. Robert Malone, who invented mRNA techniques, says this one does not work!

And I am not trying to grow vaccine RNA sequences, just understanding enough to know it can't work.
For example, a race car driver does not need to know how to make an engine, to know an engine can't run if you don't put any oil in it.

There really are NO experts who says these mRNA vaccines work, and if you notice, the other countries are sticking with traditional vaccines instead.

That is silly.
First of all, there are no mRNA vaccine experts.
This is totally experimental, and Dr. Robert Malone, who invented mRNA techniques, says this one does not work!

And I am not trying to grow vaccine RNA sequences, just understanding enough to know it can't work.
For example, a race car driver does not need to know how to make an engine, to know an engine can't run if you don't put any oil in it.

There really are NO experts who says these mRNA vaccines work, and if you notice, the other countries are sticking with traditional vaccines instead.
Got it. The internet makes everybody an expert at everything. I think I'll become a neurosurgeon next week, and perhaps a ballet dancer the week after that.

Got it. The internet makes everybody an expert at everything. I think I'll become a neurosurgeon next week, and perhaps a ballet dancer the week after that.

Wrong.
It does not take an actual accomplished ballet dancer to see that a person claiming to be a ballet dancer is overweight and clumsy.
It does not take a neurosurgeon to know that a person who claims they can relieve depression with a partial lobotomy, is a quack.

Becoming an expert requires knowing all the details, but detecting a fraud only requires knowing the basics.
And clearly all the mRNA vaccines are a total fraud.
The immune system memory is in T-cells in the bone marrow, and they can not store information on covid by these mRNA injections producing spike proteins. Spike proteins are already recognized by our immune system as the good guys, and are the calling card of our exosome system.

If your daughter is doctor, ask her about exosomes.
They are interesting and at the heart of all coronaviruses.
The theory is that coronaviruses are exosomes that went rogue, like a cancer cell is one of our own that simply starts to reproduce too much.
How else could coronaviruses have accidentally come up with the exact spike protein sequence to unlock and open the ACE2 receptors on all our cells?

Once you understand exosomes a little, then the way the epidemic works and why the mRNA vaccines can not, is much easier to understand.
Its all pure science.
You have nothing to lose.
Its interesting.

Forum List

Back