OH Pahleese...NYC eviction ban based on Health Risk? What bullshit

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

The act of moving always poses risks...risks that people take by choice.... No one is going to tell me that COVID is more dangerous to someone who is moving than someone who is simply living their daily lives coming and going.... NYC is a real-estate nightmare for other reasons unrelated to the pandemic..... The landlords actually won this round and I'm glad for them.

JO

Last edited:
.....no rent and giving people $$$--enabling stupidity and laziness--good job idiot Biden and Dems.....actually those people were already lazy and stupid---he's encouraging it--like they encourage/enable criminals

.....no rent and giving people $$$--enabling stupidity and laziness--good job idiot Biden and Dems.....actually those people were already lazy and stupid---he's encouraging it--like they encourage/enable criminals

I blame the last administration to some extent also though I would quickly welcome another Trump Administration ( very likely btw ) . This was just too stupid to explain it. Money should never have been placed directly in the hands of the needy ( needy for what? Drugs and booze? ) but instead paid directly to utilities, landlords or paid out in EBT credits...at least the EBT system has some form of management and tracking though it still gets abused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back