Understanding “Zero”

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.You may believe that the concept, ‘zero,’ is a mathematical one. Once was. But nothing in today’s world is able to be understood without being viewed through this prism:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics
,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

EVERYTHING!!

2. And that brings me to the subject mistakenly identified as medical, as science: the Wuhan Red Death.

Masks, no masks, distancing or not, vaccines or no vaccine or multiple vaccines…..you must notice that there are arguments and data on every side of the discussion. Know why?

It’s politics, not science.

3. Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

4. The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognizes these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.”
Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

5. The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ | National Review

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
zero_the_avenging_henchman_by_colourful_crampton_ddpskwn-fullview.jpg

The other night, watching the Yankee-Sox game, they interviewed Yankee ace Gerrit Cole. He'd been out with the Wuhan.

He said....'it was tough....like bad flu.'

Gerrit Cole, Jordan Montgomery Test Positive For COVID-19 ...

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com › 2021/08 › gerrit-co...
Aug 3, 2021 — Yankees ace Gerrit Cole will need to quarantine for 10 days after ... This thing is here for the long haul like the flu and common cold…

I don't believe he died.

No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.

Just the economy.

1.You may believe that the concept, ‘zero,’ is a mathematical one. Once was. But nothing in today’s world is able to be understood without being viewed through this prism:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics
,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

EVERYTHING!!

2. And that brings me to the subject mistakenly identified as medical, as science: the Wuhan Red Death.

Masks, no masks, distancing or not, vaccines or no vaccine or multiple vaccines…..you must notice that there are arguments and data on every side of the discussion. Know why?

It’s politics, not science.

3. Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

4. The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognizes these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.”
Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

5. The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ | National Review

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always, your cut and paste skills are awesome.

7. Here’s an obvious question that none of the ‘believers’ seems equipped to answer: what are the symptoms of the usual seasonal flu, and what are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

The answer: the same.

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.
Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Suckers!!

You Democrats sold out America based on that old lie..."the sky is falling!!!"

As always, your cut and paste skills are awesome.

So you'll try to hid behind that vapid response rather than try to dispute the documented facts that brought you slithering in???

Pretty much an admission that I'm right again.

OK....you served the purpose you were born to serve....you can leave now.

So you'll try to hid behind that vapid response rather than try to dispute the documented facts that brought you slithering in???

I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm in the front row waiting for you to continue entertaining me. Say something else crazy. Dance for me monkey.

And, as always, your support for the destruction of this country has reared its head again.
Acknowledging a crazy person's cut and paste skills is the same as supporting the destruction of our country? I do believe you are almost as nuts as she is.

They try, but can only work up their ability.

Listen closely, and you can hear them muttering "....must......defend.....party...."
Listen harder. What you are really hearing is "...must... buy... more... popcorn"

7. Here’s an obvious question that none of the ‘believers’ seems equipped to answer: what are the symptoms of the usual seasonal flu, and what are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

The answer: the same.

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.
Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Suckers!!

You Democrats sold out America based on that old lie..."the sky is falling!!!"
o1-a1-2-jpg.524790

Forum List

Back