Underlying conditions

Nope, you are just showing us how stupid you are.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I have noticed a distinct lack of empathy for people who have died from the virus and who have underlying health conditions. In particular, the elderly folk who live in care homes. They almost seem to be an afterthought. Like the old dear had asthma so what do you expect?

In particular, this lack of empathy is most evident when it comes to easing the lockdown. Only 90,000 people have died but they already had diabetes so there is minimum risk.

I reject this heartless standpoint. My neighbour who has high blood pressure is living a full life, he has a job, pays taxes and has kids and enjoys many interests. Surely he is due more protection not less ?
Hell, you said millions cheered when Boris Johnson got the Chinese virus. So kiss my ass.

You are just being silly because you have no argument to justify killing asthmatics and diabetics.

You have no more argument for destroying the economy and killing everyone else (including yourself, by the way) via starvation and other poverty-related means.
Why are people dying from poverty in the greatest nation in the world ? Your definition of greatness is shallow and immoral.

Why are people dying from poverty in the greatest nation in the world ? Your definition of greatness is shallow and immoral.

You are the one who is openly defending and advocating policies that will create these deadly levels of poverty. Where do you get off calling me “shallow and immoral”, while you as much as call for the mass murder of large numbers of people by starvation? There is no spin that you can put on it to hide what it is you stand for. The economic disaster that you willfully advocate the deliberate creation of will result in many, many, many deaths, far more than this virus could ever have caused.

If I made an intense, diligent, deliberate effort to do so, I could never achieve the level of “shallow and immoral” that comes so easily and so naturally to your kind.

Forum List

Back