Underlying conditions

You can't lock down the country or state or city just because some dipshit politician thinks it's the right thing to do. These would be totalitarian politicians have no business in any branch of government. Most of todays Democrats are tyrant wanna bes. They dream of bossing people around, probably because nobody listened to their stupid shit when they were growing up. So now we have a bunch of wimps trying to dominate the backbone of America, the worker. Fuck those nerds.
Science and statistics determined lockdowns were necessities for saving lives, not politicians. Politicians you disagree with simply followed the advice of experts on how to save lives.
PART of the science community determined this. There were many epidemiologists, and healthcare professionals who completely disagreed with a complete lock down.
Which states had complete lockdowns? I say none. All were partial.

The state of Wuhan, over in China, had a complete lockdown except for those who wanted to leave the country. Remember, Chairman Xi is a good friend of the Democrat Party and controls Sleepy Joe.

You can't lock down the country or state or city just because some dipshit politician thinks it's the right thing to do. These would be totalitarian politicians have no business in any branch of government. Most of todays Democrats are tyrant wanna bes. They dream of bossing people around, probably because nobody listened to their stupid shit when they were growing up. So now we have a bunch of wimps trying to dominate the backbone of America, the worker. Fuck those nerds.
Science and statistics determined lockdowns were necessities for saving lives, not politicians. Politicians you disagree with simply followed the advice of experts on how to save lives.
PART of the science community determined this. There were many epidemiologists, and healthcare professionals who completely disagreed with a complete lock down.
Really? What about New York. You couldn't even leave the state. They actually sent police to other states going door to door looking for New Yorkers who had tried to flee to round them up and bring them back.

I have noticed a distinct lack of empathy for people who have died from the virus and who have underlying health conditions. In particular, the elderly folk who live in care homes. They almost seem to be an afterthought. Like the old dear had asthma so what do you expect?

In particular, this lack of empathy is most evident when it comes to easing the lockdown. Only 90,000 people have died but they already had diabetes so there is minimum risk.

I reject this heartless standpoint. My neighbour who has high blood pressure is living a full life, he has a job, pays taxes and has kids and enjoys many interests. Surely he is due more protection not less ?
What you do in England is your business

But in America we have crippled our economy and ruined the lives of millions of healthy people for the sake of the underlying conditions crowd

enough is enough

A complete lockdown refers to an ENTIRE population coming under a blanket restriction, as opposed to those at highest risk. You know, like they have ALWAYS done? Those elderly and people who were already sick? You know...so it doesnt destroy the nations economy. So it doesn't result in 30 million jobs lost...for a cold bug. The common sense approach?
However...if your IQ is slightly above room temp you can see this. This is not about any virus. This is about politics, power, and wealth consolidation. All things which YOU who chirp endlessly about the benefits of 'lock downs' will never reap the benefit of.
You are a pawn, a mark..a simple serf chirping for your team...

I have noticed a distinct lack of empathy for people who have died from the virus and who have underlying health conditions. In particular, the elderly folk who live in care homes. They almost seem to be an afterthought. Like the old dear had asthma so what do you expect?

In particular, this lack of empathy is most evident when it comes to easing the lockdown. Only 90,000 people have died but they already had diabetes so there is minimum risk.

I reject this heartless standpoint. My neighbour who has high blood pressure is living a full life, he has a job, pays taxes and has kids and enjoys many interests. Surely he is due more protection not less ?

I'm not sure why you think that a permanent lockdown would prevent the elderly and infirm from dying. Or that the poverty and starvation which comes with the permanent lockdown doesn't have its own health consequences which aren't good
You create a ridiculous straw man to cover up your indifference to the plight of those who arent in the best of health. Permanent lockdowns only exist in the heads of extreme right wing whiners who are unable to put up with minor inconveniences for a little while.

What you do in England is your business

But in America we have crippled our economy and ruined the lives of millions of healthy people for the sake of the underlying conditions crowd

enough is enough
Thank you for making my point.

I'm not sure why you think that a permanent lockdown would prevent the elderly and infirm from dying. Or that the poverty and starvation which comes with the permanent lockdown doesn't have its own health consequences which aren't good
You create a ridiculous straw man to cover up your indifference to the plight of those who arent in the best of health. Permanent lockdowns only exist in the heads of extreme right wing whiners who are unable to put up with minor inconveniences for a little while.

There is no End Date for the lockdown specified by the liberal governor in Pennsylvania- or in other liberal states. Its indefinite unless and until everyone gets a vaccine that has yet to be developed and might never be. We still don't have vaccines for cancer and heart disease, you know.

Sounds pretty "permanent" to me, even though the word isn't used per se.

Two months for a small business owner isn't a little while, you upper class twit.

Two months for a small business owner isn't a little while, you upper class twit.
Liberals get comfortable with a government check in the mail or however they do it in England, and they think everyone can live comfortably without working

A complete lockdown refers to an ENTIRE population coming under a blanket restriction, as opposed to those at highest risk. You know, like they have ALWAYS done? Those elderly and people who were already sick? You know...so it doesnt destroy the nations economy. So it doesn't result in 30 million jobs lost...for a cold bug. The common sense approach?
However...if your IQ is slightly above room temp you can see this. This is not about any virus. This is about politics, power, and wealth consolidation. All things which YOU who chirp endlessly about the benefits of 'lock downs' will never reap the benefit of.
You referencing COVID-19 as a "cold bug" says all that needs be said about you and your opinions.

Have we reached 100,000 deaths from the "cold bug" yet?

There is no End Date for the lockdown specified by the liberal governor in Pennsylvania- or in other liberal states. Its indefinite unless and until everyone gets a vaccine that has yet to be developed and might never be. We still don't have vaccines for cancer and heart disease, you know.

Sounds pretty "permanent" to me, even though the word isn't used per se.
You are just being silly because you have no argument to justify killing asthmatics and diabetics.

Is that why you got him rousted by the police?
Dont know what you are talking about. Why dont you respond to the OP ?
Everybody else knows exactly what I'm talking about, fuckin' rat.

Nope, you are just showing us how stupid you are.

I'm in the top .001%. The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are pretty slim, snitch.

You referencing COVID-19 as a "cold bug" says all that needs be said about you and your opinions.

Have we reached 100,000 deaths from the "cold bug" yet?

Taint, thank God stupid isn't a super power...cause your ass would rule the planet.

Exactly. The thing is ill health is not a crime. Why should these people be punished ?

How many people are you willing to kill by starvation and other poverty-related means, for each person that you want to save from getting an overhyped flu?

EWUvbPdX0AAIAU7.jpg

Yeap Taint...people die. This is a virus...old people and people with comorbidities succumb to them.
Let me ask you something...did your heart ache last flu season when 800,000 people worldwide died...most aged or with underlying conditions ?
No you didn't...it was completely off your radar.
You are disingenuous, fake and a troll.

You can bet that he would have cried just as many crocodile tears over those deaths, if he had then seen the opportunity that he sees now, to empower the criminal elements in government to seize power that they have no business having, and to abuse that power as they are now doing to the severe detriment of those whose interests they are supposed to be serving.

Well, Tommy, we're all living in the western society now largely promulgated by the British-- -- -- that the Serf's main function is to work for the Elite, the Royalty, toil in their factories until exhausted, worn out. Then discarded like a spent Kotex.

It seems that if you're going to mention that, then it needs to be mentioned that the United States of America was founded in a violent rebellion, in which we fought a hard, bloody war, to secure the right not to be a tyrannical shithole like Britain, or like what the rest of the Eurotrash nations have become.

Liberals get comfortable with a government check in the mail or however they do it in England, and they think everyone can live comfortably without working

What is truly amazing is how oblivious they are to what ought to be an obvious fact, that those checks are completely dependent on other people working, generating wealth,and paying taxes, to provide the funds delivered via those checks.

No matter what sort of economic system you have, or think you should have, the mathematical reality cannot be evaded, that it is simply not possible for a minority who are allowed to work to generate enough wealth to support the whole population.

In order for everyone to have food and shelter and all the other needs of life, it is necessary that everyone who is able must work, to carry his own weight, and a little more to support the indigent.

Forum List

Back