Uncovered: MASSIVE Tax give away in Stimulus Bill

first off, that is an unsigned bill
secondly, you are making claims based on sources proven to lie.
got anything else before i take away your free speech and put you on ignore?
Trump signed it. You are a sheep. Now go watch more lies on Fox news. Put me on ignore and continue being an uniformed sheep... you should be embarrassed over your stupidity...
got a link to the actual bill ?
the two links in the op are not trustworthy
gimme a fuckin break, what a sad pathetic excuse... This happened. you are such a sheep.

go ahead, read an 800+ page bill now... pathetic...
Post the part of the bill that confirms your claims...
You sad pathetic sheep. Clinging to the most pathetic excuse... The fake news excuse is soooo old. Go ahead read the bill...

It starts on page 196.

So now what do you have to say now jerk off. You are an embarrassment to hard working Americans, and a total partisan sheep...
Is it not a bipartisan bill?
1) the GOP put this loop hole in the bill. 2) if the democrats would have delayed the bill demanding this insane loophole benefit to the ultra wealthy be removed you wouldn't criticize them for that???
You didn’t answer the question. Also aren’t there monies given the the arts and such in the bill? Many bills have pork in them. What Democrats publicly decried this? Please source. What bank did you work for?
All bills have pork in them is not a valid excuse. We are in a crisis and we don't need to waste an extremely large aount of money- said to be ~$180 Billion- on a handout to the ultra wealthy. The money would be much better spent helping the country.

If you really are non-partisan like you falsely claim to be, then would agree with me. Seeing how you are a partisan hack, you will not criticize the GOP on this, because that goes against your love of the GOP, which you clearly love more than America...
Hold on? I should answer your questions when you do not answer mine? Did any Democrats decry this? Please explain. I do not and never will belong to a political party. The fact that we were not prepared for a crisis like this shows we need to clean HOUSE. Term limits for sure. Show proof that this is a "handout" to the "ultra wealthy".

SO when they remove the $500k cap on the depreciation write off does that give real estate investors a big tax gain?

My own capital gain tax rate was 0% ... go figure ... buy some today !!! ...
Yea exactly!! Great advice!! I agree with you

The whole point of this thread was to show that the stimulus bill contained a give away in it. BUT all the Trumpers just couldn't admit that because they can't criticize any republican ever. Not like that is so hard to do!!
Letting taxpayers keep more of the money they earned isn’t giving them anything. Unless you are so stupid you think all money belongs to the govt.

Do you think that? yes or no?

I don't want to hear any idiot republicans crying about welfare or give aways when they gladly support this kind of non-sense.
Do you understand what Depreciation Recapture means? I'm guessing you don't.
Yes it means that instead of paying the standard higher rate of income tax you get to defer your massive (now uncapped) deduction and only pay long term capital gains when you pay the recapture, giving a huge tax break for ultra wealthy people. That is why they have estimated that this will cost $180 billion... Such a huge waste and stupid give away to put in a stimulus bill that was supposed to help people, but it is the GOP way, give handouts to the ultra wealthy anytime possible.

Trump signed it. You are a sheep. Now go watch more lies on Fox news. Put me on ignore and continue being an uniformed sheep... you should be embarrassed over your stupidity...
gimme a fuckin break, what a sad pathetic excuse... This happened. you are such a sheep.

You sad pathetic sheep. Clinging to the most pathetic excuse... The fake news excuse is soooo old. Go ahead read the bill...

It starts on page 196.

So now what do you have to say now jerk off. You are an embarrassment to hard working Americans, and a total partisan sheep...
1) the GOP put this loop hole in the bill. 2) if the democrats would have delayed the bill demanding this insane loophole benefit to the ultra wealthy be removed you wouldn't criticize them for that???
You didn’t answer the question. Also aren’t there monies given the the arts and such in the bill? Many bills have pork in them. What Democrats publicly decried this? Please source. What bank did you work for?
All bills have pork in them is not a valid excuse. We are in a crisis and we don't need to waste an extremely large aount of money- said to be ~$180 Billion- on a handout to the ultra wealthy. The money would be much better spent helping the country.

If you really are non-partisan like you falsely claim to be, then would agree with me. Seeing how you are a partisan hack, you will not criticize the GOP on this, because that goes against your love of the GOP, which you clearly love more than America...
Hold on? I should answer your questions when you do not answer mine? Did any Democrats decry this? Please explain. I do not and never will belong to a political party. The fact that we were not prepared for a crisis like this shows we need to clean HOUSE. Term limits for sure. Show proof that this is a "handout" to the "ultra wealthy".
I posted proof go read it...
Last time I answered your question and then you never answered mine and gave some lame pussy excuse, so I am never answering a question from you until you first answer mine, because you can't be trusted...

If you really are non-partisan like you falsely claim to be, then you would agree with me. Seeing how you are a partisan hack, you will not criticize the GOP on this, because that goes against your love of the GOP, which you clearly love more than America...

SO when they remove the $500k cap on the depreciation write off does that give real estate investors a big tax gain?

The whole point of this thread was to show that the stimulus bill contained a give away in it. BUT all the Trumpers just couldn't admit that because they can't criticize any republican ever. Not like that is so hard to do!!
Letting taxpayers keep more of the money they earned isn’t giving them anything. Unless you are so stupid you think all money belongs to the govt.

I am not responding to any of your stupidity until you are ready to admit reality... that there are plenty of other millionaires and billionaires that, like Buffet, pay a lower tax rate than lower income people.

So either man up and admit reality or STFU...

I am not responding to any of your stupidity until you are ready to admit reality... that there are plenty of other millionaires and billionaires that, like Buffet, pay a lower tax rate than lower income people.

I knew a yes or no question would be beyond your cognitive ability.

It starts on page 196.

I posted proof go read it...
Last time I answered your question and then you never answered mine and gave some lame pussy excuse, so I am never answering a question from you until you first answer mine, because you can't be trusted...

If you really are non-partisan like you falsely claim to be, then you would agree with me. Seeing how you are a partisan hack, you will not criticize the GOP on this, because that goes against your love of the GOP, which you clearly love more than America...

You seem upset. I criticize both parties and think we should clean house. I DID answer you. What are you talking about?

• $25 million in the Senate bill went to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. During the past ten years, the center received $68.3 million in federal grants (2010-2019). The Kennedy Center has total assets of $557 million. The Pelosi bill earmarked $35 million.
  • $75 million in the Senate bill funded the Corporation For Public Broadcasting. Why do National Public Radio and Big Bird get a coronavirus subsidy? The Pelosi bill allocated $300 million.
  • $1.2 billion in the Pelosi bill to require airlines to purchase expensive “renewable” jet fuel. It was $200 million per year in grants (2021-2026) to “develop, transport, and store sustainable aviation fuels that would reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions.” The Senate bill eliminated this provision.
  • $500 million in the Pelosi bill to The Institute of Museum and Library Services (FY2019 budget: $230 million). This agency is so small that it doesn’t even employ an inspector general. The Senate bill provided $50 million.
  • $600 million in the Pelosi bill to National Endowment of the Arts and the Humanities (FY2019 budget: $253 million) – In 2017, our study showed eighty-percent of all non-profit grant-making flowed to well-healed organizations with over $1 million in assets. The Senate bill provided $150 million.
  • $88 million to the Peace Corps for “evacuating volunteers and U.S. direct hires from overseas.” The agency just fired all of their 7,300 volunteers working in 61 countries on March 15. The Pelosi bill allocated $90 million.
  • $250 million to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The subsidy would cover “taxpayer services,” “enforcement,” and “operations support.” The Pelosi bill provided $602 million.
  • $350 million to the State Department for “migration and Refugee Assistance.” This funding would help minimize the virus spread among vulnerable populations. The Pelosi bill earmarked $300 million.
  • $400 million to the federal Election Assistance Commission to assist the states with “election security grants.” The Pelosi bill provided $4 billion.
  • $30.8 billion to the Department of Education for “state Fiscal Stabilization Fund” that provides grants to support elementary and secondary education ($13.5 billion), Higher Ed ($14.25 billion), and State flexibility grants ($3 billion). The Pelosi bill asked for $50 billion.

I provided some additional data for you. Unlike you, who provides nothing for me. Thanks.

The OP's thread has been debunked. Has he issued a retraction yet? 3 years not 10 and 2 of those are retroactive. The deduction is temporary not permanent. Keep in mind the 'rich' have to actually LOSE MONEY e.g. TAKE A LOSS to get the deduction.
It’s clear he is comfortable lying thru his teeth, even after his moronic lies have been exposed for all to see.
I ask you again:
Is Warren Buffet is the only millionaire/billionaire that uses tax loopholes to pay a lower rate than his secretary (at first you couldn't even admit this, it took you a long time to admit this... remember) Buffet is the only one.... AHAHAH!!!

You can make this false claim all you want, do you realize how stupid you look??

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? Orrrrr are there many more just like Buffet... SMH
jeopardy music play...

Warren Buffet does not pay lower tax than his secretary.

Counting only the capital gains tax, when the corporation is also paying taxes... disingenuous.
Yes he does and it has already been established, even that ass clown Nostra admitted it.

Buffet pays a lower total rate than his secretary... try to keep up...

The OP's thread has been debunked. Has he issued a retraction yet? 3 years not 10 and 2 of those are retroactive. The deduction is temporary not permanent. Keep in mind the 'rich' have to actually LOSE MONEY e.g. TAKE A LOSS to get the deduction.
It’s clear he is comfortable lying thru his teeth, even after his moronic lies have been exposed for all to see.
I ask you again:
Is Warren Buffet is the only millionaire/billionaire that uses tax loopholes to pay a lower rate than his secretary (at first you couldn't even admit this, it took you a long time to admit this... remember) Buffet is the only one.... AHAHAH!!!

You can make this false claim all you want, do you realize how stupid you look??

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? Orrrrr are there many more just like Buffet... SMH
jeopardy music play...

Counting only the capital gains tax, when the corporation is also paying taxes... disingenuous.
Yes he does and it has already been established, even that ass clown Nostra admitted it.

Rent free.:D

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

Does he pay less in absolute dollars than her?

Uh markets are open, 60 pt gap down on futures... that was obvious. Time to make money, enough of this stupidity...
you guys all win Trump and the GOP did nothing wrong putting a stupid, insane, huge $180 billion give away to the ultra wealthy, that was a brillant move at a time like this... SMH

Last edited:
Is this fair?

1585519524498.jpeg

The NY Times has SPUN this shocker and the OP's post is full of mistakes and omissions. Lets start with the $170 billion shall we, that's over 10 years yet this tax break is TEMPORARY and only good for 3 years. So the NY Times puffs the thing up 300% for SPIN and FAKE NEWS effect.

Your tax break is temporary. Mine is permanent.

Whatever, who even understands your troll posts anymore. The FACT is this story is 80% BS leftist scum SPIN.

I'm correcting your skank posts with fact.

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...

The NAIOP, a trade group for commercial real estate developers, defended the stimulus bill, saying in a statement that new rules reverse an "error" in the 2017 tax overhaul that resulted in a 39-year depreciation period for expenses related to property improvement.

Sounds good to me.

Of course it does. What country do you live?

The NY Times has SPUN this shocker and the OP's post is full of mistakes and omissions. Lets start with the $170 billion shall we, that's over 10 years yet this tax break is TEMPORARY and only good for 3 years. So the NY Times puffs the thing up 300% for SPIN and FAKE NEWS effect.

Your tax break is temporary. Mine is permanent.

Your tax break is temporary.

You're right, Pelosi is an a-hole.

Another skank post. The issue was the 2017 tax reform.

I was responding to a poster blaming the Republicans for this bill. I figured I would throw in the FACT every Dimsocialist voted for it.

Facts really put you on tilt, huh? :D

Prety much anyone with a nickel's worth of common sense and the ability to reason beyond the letters D and R and the colors red and blue knows there's not an ounce of difference between the duopoly.

The fact that you wanna make it about Ds and Rs tells the rest of us that you're about four and a half cents short.

When it doesn't look good for asswipePINO you skank and call both bad.

The bill is very easy to read, just point to the section you are talking about in the table of contexts.

The op seems like bunch of Marxist bullshit. This would fit better in the Russia forum 40 years ago.

If the bill is easy to read then you shouldn't have a problem...........unless English is your second language.

Forum List

Back