Unbelievable

Have read the posts by trump supporters on your thread. They really do support Extrajudicial Execution. Not one denials. Not one, excuse, equivocation or attempt to re-explain what he said.
Thanks for your thread post.
/——/ All I hear from the libtards is support for the rioting and looting, and criticism for the police and feds trying to stop it.
Nobody supports rioting and looting and you damn well know it drama queen.
they sure do support it --BLM even said so

18-Kevin-siers.jpg.png

Just wait to see what the left reaps after Trump wins reelection. Maybe even worse if he loses. That leaves him almost a full three months to settle up with BLM, Antifa and the Left. You guys have earned it after fours years of total criminal lawlessness!
Don't ever call yourself a constitutionalist again. You have no right.

Just wait to see what the left reaps after Trump wins reelection. Maybe even worse if he loses. That leaves him almost a full three months to settle up with BLM, Antifa and the Left. You guys have earned it after fours years of total criminal lawlessness!

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question...

Is it any fucking wonder I dumped my Republican affiliation...

Anyone have a legit source for this?

It is likely that Trump thinks that police killing terrorists who threaten them is okay with him.

It is very okay with Me.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
This reddit link shows interview on Fox News, if you consider Fox News Legitimate.
Video in Tweet
I don't actually consider any of this shit legitimate.

It is likely that Trump thinks that police killing terrorists who threaten them is okay with him.

It is very okay with Me.

This reddit link shows interview on Fox News, if you consider Fox News Legitimate.
Video in Tweet
I thought all you guys loved Fox News. Or is that just when they are not recording trump saying something stupid?

It is very okay with Me.

Video in Tweet
I thought all you guys loved Fox News. Or is that just when they are not recording trump saying something stupid?
No one loves Fox News. They sometimes get a story right, but more often than not, they are trying to appease the left-wing of America.

It is very okay with Me.

Video in Tweet
No one loves Fox News. They sometimes get a story right, but more often than not, they are trying to appease the left-wing of America.
Tell it to Hannity and Jeneane. Wait, wasn't that her on the interview in question?. I can't keep those people straight.

It is very okay with Me.

Video in Tweet
Tell it to Hannity and Jeneane. Wait, wasn't that her on the interview in question?. I can't keep those people straight.
How would I know? I don't watch Jeneane or Hannity. I do actual research and don't belittle people for having a different world view.

Actually, that isn't true. I belittle USMB forum dwellers for being fucking progressives. I mean, who in their right mind is that stupid?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question...Is it any fucking wonder I dumped my Republican affiliation...

Right, so when Biden refuses to concede losing the election (he's already assembling his legal team, planning an "aggressive" response) and leftwing hit squads start rioting in the streets attacking people and destroying property claiming Trump "stole" the election, you're going to ask: "What is wrong with you?"

Last edited:
What would the crazy left do without the Soros funded (tax exempt) Media Matters to monitor every comment uttered by the President and spin it for the maximum hatred and feed it to left wing (tax exempt?) blog sites? It might be a good thing though since radical lefties need their daily outlet of hate speech or they might explode and burn down a town or two.

Forum List

Back