Unbelievable

/———/ “President Donald Trump appeared to give a nod to law enforcement officers killing suspected criminals,”

Oh we got him this time #87,645
291E69AC-4283-49E5-A826-7F0DFC1CE02B.jpeg

Just wait to see what the left reaps after Trump wins reelection. Maybe even worse if he loses. That leaves him almost a full three months to settle up with BLM, Antifa and the Left. You guys have earned it after fours years of total criminal lawlessness!
See what one misses out on while working at a job?

Just wait to see what the left reaps after Trump wins reelection. Maybe even worse if he loses. That leaves him almost a full three months to settle up with BLM, Antifa and the Left. You guys have earned it after fours years of total criminal lawlessness!
(Ominous music rises)(farts)

You almost sound convincing until they make a mistake and kill one that is not a "leftist" then it's no more shitz and giggles.

I love when criminals are killed--EVERYONE should be happy
Ya, think of all the money we will save on building court houses, paying DAs and judges, and plus..no more jury duty...(rolls eyes)
ok
WTF?? I don't care if criminals are shot in the back--when they are dead, the community is better
..all of these jackasses JUSTIFIABLY killed by cops were fking up their communities

Have read the posts by trump supporters on your thread. They really do support Extrajudicial Execution. Not one denials. Not one, excuse, equivocation or attempt to re-explain what he said.
Thanks for your thread post.
Excuses, equivocations, re-explains, or denials, are not accepted by you useless walking piles of garbage.

Anyone have a legit source for this?

It is likely that Trump thinks that police killing terrorists who threaten them is okay with him.

It is very okay with Me.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

I love when criminals are killed--EVERYONE should be happy
Ya, think of all the money we will save on building court houses, paying DAs and judges, and plus..no more jury duty...(rolls eyes)
ok
WTF?? I don't care if criminals are shot in the back--when they are dead, the community is better
..all of these jackasses JUSTIFIABLY killed by cops were fking up their communities
Kind of like the movie with Lou Gossett Jr, El Diablo?
1600110121309.png

Have read the posts by trump supporters on your thread. They really do support Extrajudicial Execution. Not one denials. Not one, excuse, equivocation or attempt to re-explain what he said.
Excuses, equivocations, re-explains, or denials, are not accepted by you useless walking piles of garbage.
Oh, Hi Mike. You finished your coffee. Don't forget the bran muffin. You need it, again.

Oh, Hi Mike. You finished your coffee. Don't forget the bran muffin. You need it, again.
Typical lying democrat pile of shit.

Anyone have a legit source for this?

It is likely that Trump thinks that police killing terrorists who threaten them is okay with him.

It is very okay with Me.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
This reddit link shows interview on Fox News, if you consider Fox News Legitimate.
Video in Tweet

Last edited:
/——/ All I hear from the libtards is support for the rioting and looting, and criticism for the police and feds trying to stop it.

/——/ All I hear from the libtards is support for the rioting and looting, and criticism for the police and feds trying to stop it.
Nobody supports rioting and looting and you damn well know it drama queen.

See what one misses out on while working at a job?

You finally got off parole and found someone to hire you?

(Ominous music rises)(farts)

You almost sound convincing until they make a mistake and kill one that is not a "leftist" then it's no more shitz and giggles.

Just saying that after the election, Donald no longer has a reelection ahead of him to hold him back.

Forum List

Back