Unabomber - In His Own Words

What's the matter? It was fine when you did it the past six months but now that you've been found out you cry foul

LOL block me bitch or everyday I'm a remind you what you are

A FRAUD and A LIAR
You're ignored now, and as a gentle reminder, you still are batshit crazy and have severe mental problems. I see a lot of Kaczynski in you, minus the intelligence, of course.

Bye, freak.

No, but it explores his relationship with environmental extremists, which, according to ones outlook, education, and particular feeling and knowledge of what mankind is doing to this planet, might make them say that Kaczynski, minus the violence, made some salient points about the damage industrialization and technology are doing today.

So, just to be clear here, he murdered people and tried to murder more, but he cared about a cause so it kind of makes him a cool guy...

hitlerap370219040.jpg

Hitler? You play the Hitler card?

Well, he had a lot revolutionary ideas, and he was really committed to his cause.

Yea, he did kill some people, but he had a rough time at home and school, so it's probably OK.

After all, he was a vegan and loved animals.

Sure it all started months back but instead of reposting the whole story this thread should bring you up to speed

Summary, this dude made numerous false claims

1) claimed he scored a 129 on the asvab when the maximum score is 99
2) claimed his MOS was 68FX1 when X1 is an admin code meaning "cadet or recruit who has yet completed AIT"
3) Didnt know how many pages were in a DD214 despite claiming to be honorably discharged from the Army
4) Didn't know where NTC was despite claiming he did 30 days there
5) Made fun of disabled and gay veterans when in reality FX code means "discharged for Personality Disorder related to report of sexual assault"

Basically dude is an all around shitbag and liar. Myself and another veteran proved this by asking simple questions any veteran would know

US Navy, 1975 to 1981. Missile subs.

Four years of Naval Reserve after that.
Nice! My grandad was Navy. Pilot made LCDR then flew for NASA 20 years. Retired from both. My other grandad was 20 years Coastie made Master Chief then was in a plane crash the day he was promoted. Retired as well. I did a stint in the Army but due to some jackass doctor ended up 100% T&P

Nice! My grandad was Navy. Pilot made LCDR then flew for NASA 20 years.

I didn't get near Naval Aviation. My best friend was stationed at NAS Miramar and I was 3,000 miles away in New London, as well as Rota and Holy Loch.

I read about the connection between military aviation (mostly Air Force) and NASA in the early years in Chuck Yeager's autobiography, "Yeager".

It's a great book and it literally bleeds testosterone. If you put down on your wife's nightstand, she will definitely get pregnant.

He may have been a genius in some ways but.... He was surprisingly ineffective at producing a high body count for a "mad bomber". You'd think that someone of his intelligence and 20year commitment would have been more successful at what he set out to do.

I didn't get near Naval Aviation. My best friend was stationed at NAS Miramar and I was 3,000 miles away in New London, as well as Rota and Holy Loch.

I read about the connection between military aviation (mostly Air Force) and NASA in the early years in Chuck Yeager's autobiography, "Yeager".

It's a great book and it literally bleeds testosterone. If you put down on your wife's nightstand, she will definitely get pregnant.
That explains my grandad having 6 kids LOL

He may have been a genius in some ways but.... He was surprisingly ineffective at producing a high body count for a "mad bomber". You'd think that someone of his intelligence and 20year commitment would have been more successful at what he set out to do.
He finally cracked it on his last bomb, according to the show. His last victim, the only thing they could find of his body was his feet.

He finally cracked it on his last bomb, according to the show. His last victim, the only thing they could find of his body was his feet.
Jeez.

Well, I'm just curious why he targeted so few people almost randomly over such a long period. It just seems like a man like that would be capable of much more destruction. Kazinsky is an amateur in comparison to Timothy McVey and a few others. Like a mere hobbyist compared to a driven entrepreneur.

Hitler? You play the Hitler card?
Yeah, your shit thread exalting an enviro kook crazy bomber that killed people due is now Godwined; So fuck off, and I'll drink to that!

Jeez.

Well, I'm just curious why he targeted so few people almost randomly over such a long period. It just seems like a man like that would be capable of much more destruction. Kazinsky is an amateur in comparison to Timothy McVey and a few others. Like a mere hobbyist compared to a driven entrepreneur.
The longest manhunt in F.B.I. history, it's worth noting he would have never got caught if he did not have his manifesto published and his sister in law read it and notice words in it not commonly used, but used by Ted. He left behind no clues to his bombs or who was making them, almost all the material was scrounged. He was a different kind of crazy than McVeigh.

Forum List

Back