'Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator'? That's “just wrong as a matter of BASIC criminal law".

The payments were done on the behalf of “the candidate”; Donald Trump. If there was a conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud or illegal campaign contributions—what Cohen plead guilty to—Trump is a coconspirator by virtue of directing the payments. Not that hard a hurdle to clear.

What is funny is how you guys used to insist that Cohen was just making payments on his own.

Then when it was divulged that he was reimbursed by Trump….you guys had to abandon that position.

Now that Cohen has plead guilty to two counts of illegal campaign contributions…. are you going to say that there is nothing there (Cohen didn’t run for office LOL) again only to have to abandon that position in a few weeks (or sooner) too?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Barry have the same thing happen to him??

Tell me. What happened to Barry?? Was he a co conspirator??

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Don't think so. He paid a fine. End of problem.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

I just want to know when the Democrats are going to stop this nonsense and move on with their lives.

They won't be happy until they take the whole country down.

They don't like low un-employment.
They don't like a roaring economy.
They don't like the US being the super power.
They don't like a bull stock market.

Let's face it, they don't like success and prosperity.

The payments were done on the behalf of “the candidate”; Donald Trump. If there was a conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud or illegal campaign contributions—what Cohen plead guilty to—Trump is a coconspirator by virtue of directing the payments. Not that hard a hurdle to clear.

What is funny is how you guys used to insist that Cohen was just making payments on his own.

Then when it was divulged that he was reimbursed by Trump….you guys had to abandon that position.

Now that Cohen has plead guilty to two counts of illegal campaign contributions…. are you going to say that there is nothing there (Cohen didn’t run for office LOL) again only to have to abandon that position in a few weeks (or sooner) too?

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

Was there a guilty plea/verdict from a court of law?

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Nope. Read the article it will tell you all you need to know.

They ended up paying a fine.

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Surely they were charged by a court of law and beat the rap then…right?

I'm still waiting for Muellers report showing collusion or showing no collusion.

I know you all realize that if there is no collusion, which we al know is the case, the lefty loons on this board will be screaming how Trump paid Mueller off.

I can just count the threads now. LOL
I'm left and I would accept that ruling. Now I have one for you. Would you accept Mueller saying he did collude?
if he has evidence, it isn't a crime.

Nixon was called an unindicted co-conspirator

Looks like Trump is following his footsteps

I'm still waiting for Muellers report showing collusion or showing no collusion.

I know you all realize that if there is no collusion, which we al know is the case, the lefty loons on this board will be screaming how Trump paid Mueller off.

I can just count the threads now. LOL
I'm left and I would accept that ruling. Now I have one for you. Would you accept Mueller saying he did collude?
if he has evidence, it isn't a crime.
Conspiracy, both the legal term that would be used, and a synonym for collusion is a crime. I love the narrative that tries to make a crime not a crime by using a synonym to describe it.

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Nope. They paid a fine. No court of law needed.

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Nope. They paid a fine. No court of law needed.

So what you’re trying desperately (and sadly) to do is draw some correlation between the felons that Trump surrounded himself with and the Obama folks who were not even charged or indicted by any court in the nation….

You’re pretty tragic this morning.

Forum List

Back