Ukrainian troops overrun Russian forces, break through lines in recently annexed Kherson

Well contrasted to your links..

Oh wait, you didn't have any links.

YOU claimed that Russia was forcing people to "vote at gunpoint." Assumedly to join Russia. Did you back this up? Of course not.

The election didn't go the way you wanted, so you you start in with propaganda and you promote violence.

At least you're consistent.

That is the only way Russia can win. They can't win fair elections. Just like Trump.

You are the sleazeball that is spouting Putin propaganda.
WAAAAHHHHHH

Fucktard.

I oppose the criminal thug Putin and his gangster empire. I condemn their invasion of Ukraine.

That DOESN'T mean I am required to blindly support Ukraine, another bunch of criminal thugs.

If I see the Crips and Bloods fighting out in the street and say "I really hate the Bloods," that doesn't mean I support the Crips. Bad guys fighting other bad guys.

Biden sent $1.1 billion more of taxpayer money to Ukraine - to secure their border - not ours - with the customary 10% to the Big Guy. Ukraine is the cash cow for democrats to embezzle American taxpayer money - has been for a decade, ever since Obama destroyed their duly elected government and put his lackeys in power.

The PROBLEM you have is that I backquoted you before you changed your post.

And that you LIE here is just further evidence of what a sleaze you are.,
Wrong again...stupid. I'm always amused at how you deflect to smear inane shit..when you clearly cannot refute anything I said.

Dufus.

I have the receipts - lie all you want - I copied your original, unedited post. You can't change mine.

Besides, we both know you're lying - who is it you're trying to fool?
You did copy my original unedited post..err..so fuckin' what? You posted after my edit..again so fuckin' what. Has nothing to do with the topic..and you cannot address anything i said--because you are a well-known dufus~

All the junior high rhetoric you can muster cannot change that it was a sham election and that people were made to vote pro-Russian at gunpoint. Since you cannot disprove that do find some other troll-like tactic..it's what you do best..although in truth..you're not all that good at that either.

Face it..you just suck at elections!

Dufus~

Forum List

Back