Ukrainian troops overrun Russian forces, break through lines in recently annexed Kherson

You're right..he should. But can he? His whole image is at stake here. If the Ukraine were smart they'd figure out some sort of face-saving mechanism..like we did..with the Vietnam war~Maybe concede the Crimea or something.
The whole reason for the invasion and the eight years of russian-supported and caused “unrest” is that Russia wants a land bridge to the Sevastopol naval base that is under Russian control, not Ukrainian control. The only way to solve this is to eject Russia from the 2000 border and cancel the lease and expell it from Sevastopol.

I do but he'll find a place. The Seychelles? Syria? China?
lol his own 'intelligence' agencies poison their enemies anywhere they hide, like England or the U.S. They love assassination; he won't be able to hide anywhere. Gangsters don't give a crap about laws.

You're right..he should. But can he? His whole image is at stake here. If the Ukraine were smart they'd figure out some sort of face-saving mechanism..like we did..with the Vietnam war~Maybe concede the Crimea or something.
That is the trouble with two bit totalitarians, totalitarian regimes, and closed society communist governments. They worry far too much about what they think is their outward image (which is really their self image), that it warps their view of themselves, the world and their place in it.

A bit late to the gate dufus.---attached links within minutes and before your post. Got to say though..given the plethora of info available why you would really bother....ya know, you could just Google 'elections gunpoint Ukraine'.....and hang your lil head...but no...that really isn't your thing..facts and all.

At least you're consistent~
So after you got called out, you tried and back fill - how .... sleazy.

LOL@radical left! Probably not dufus.

Your links are propaganda..you do know this right?

So one must wonder why you're such a Russian apologist---is it a Trump thing/ Just askin'...as Trump do love him some Putin~

You actually support sham elections? I mean, Putin didn't even try to hide it really. Oh well...keep on trying that lame spin.

It amuses~
And you slammed MY links as propaganda.. :lmao:

He won 99% in one of the oblasts.

These were the same type of elections they had in the USSR.

So pretty much like Biden "winning" 81 million votes, then?

I don't support Putin - actually I'd like to support him with a good, stout rope around his neck.

Still, we USED to pretend that elections are the answer. It's chilling, but unsurprising just how hostile the radical left democrats are to elections.

In five weeks, the fascist democrat party will be voted out of power - unless Biden cancels elections under some pretense. I think that was the intent of the Hitler speech Biden gave, to create pretense to cancel the midterms. But as poorly as that was received, I don't think the democrat Reich will go forward with that plot.

What I wonder though, are these attacks on elections that I see from Fleagul and the other leftists warm up for claims that "Donahd Twump fowced peepel to vote?"

The off-ramp is the 1905 Russian-Japanese War.

Russia gets humiliated and the czar Putin gets overthrown.
And those who overthrow him are the most evil villains in human history.. Gee, what a plan,

"Hey Mischa, the Czar is cruel and repressive, let's replace him with complete psychopaths who will murder 100 million of us!"

Fucking brilliant.

That probably won't happen without an ugly fight.

I think Putin needs to know he lost this war, but there needs to be an off-ramp. This is getting dangerous.
When people of his psychology go to war, it is always dangerous. The only off ramp he would accept is for Ukraine to relinquish some land, but that was the original goal and would only abate the immediate conflict, and give time for Russia to set up for it's next land grab, as Russia always plays at the long game with long game goals and strategy. The only 20 or 30 year solution is for his sound defeat on this misadventure, with no gain of territory and Ukraine going into a permanent preparedness for what will one day be the next Russian assault, as the goals of mother Russia do not change. They seek dominance in the immediate border regions and if achieving that will seek to expand dominance to more European countries. The is the goal before, during and after the supposed end of the cold war, as the cold war was won and settled, only as far as the western world leaders, never settled for Russia. It was never won. We just declared victory and Russia kept the same political and military goals, only changing strategy and timeline.

I agree that Bush, Hillary, and Obama misjudged Putin. So did Trump. In fact Trump was the worst because he was a Russian asset.
Hey Everyone - we gots us a REEETARD..

1664896984500.png

Putin and those Russians are home. Ukrainians are where they shouldn't be. Do try and keep up
Yes. They are being encircled and forced out of the cities, they had temporally taken, less they be annihilated in place, at the cost of great loss of Russian young men, material and fortune, as they should never have crossed the border into the independent country of Ukraine, in the first place.

Yes. They are being encircled and forced out of the cities, they had temporally taken, less they be annihilated in place, at the cost of great loss of Russian young men, material and fortune, as they should never have crossed the border into the independent country of Ukraine, in the first place.
Ukraine hasn't been independent since Obama Admin ousted their democratically elected president in 2014

Forum List

Back