Ukraine's President Is No Hero, He Is A Puppet

Black men volunteered to go fight in a war to liberate white Europeans while being treated like shit by their own country....I would say black folks have been the most patriotic people in the history of this country...

View attachment 612919

But dic suckers like you hate America.....as in, you hate when America is forced to live up to its promise...because YOU feel that is not a promise America was supposed to ever live up to....

And you would rather see America be destroyed rather than see it live up to its promise..which is why you folks are now cheerleading for its destruction
Yes I am well aware black men volunteered to serve in the military. Did you though? Or are you trying to highjack their valor for yourself? Unlike you, I actually did serve.

Now, answer the question, if Biden takes us to war against Russia, will you step up and serve?

Duly elected government run out...

Jesus.

He was a Kremlin PUPPET

And you turds are sock puppets

Lavrov now says that the maternity hospital has been long-occupied by the Azov battalion.

"Dumaiu, immeno eto i proiskhodit segodniia: Ukrainskie armiia ispol'zuet naselenie, chtoby izbezhat' razgroma - rasskazal on (Col. Douglas Macgregor).
I think this is exactly what is happening today: Ukraine army uses the population to avoid defeat, he said (Col. Douglas Macgregor)

Fucking sock puppets aren’t even pretending any more

Forum List

Back