Ukraine's President Is No Hero, He Is A Puppet

Why have you denigrated this man just because he was a stand up comic??

I thought you guys loved presidents who did a bit of stand up comedy??

Since you folks gotta excuse away every dumb thing Trump said or did by claiming it was just him doing comedy
Back to the TDS shit.

You couldn't just take the win and run with it, could ya?

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces. "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

Macgregor said the war could have "ended days ago" if Zelensky had accepted what the Russians have sought. "I think Zelensky is a puppet, and he is putting huge numbers of his own population in unnecessary risk.""I don't see anything heroic about the man," Macgregor said. "I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

Glad to see a real American patriot step up and tell the truth....It's disgusting how Western media has portrayed this Zelensky guy as some sort of hero..when he is nothing but a selfish coward and a puppet....doing the bidding of Biden.....he would be viewed more favorably by the world and his people if he was doing the bidding of Putin...and McGregor is also right when he said that Russia was too gentle with Ukraine...it's time for them to step it up and unleash hellfire on Ukraine so he can then save the world by giving it much needed balance....

If this moron would have just done what Putin told him to do; Russia wouldn't have been forced to invade...now we have media feeding us all of this propaganda about Ukrainian refugees fleeing their homes, being without food and power....stories about kids being blown up in apt buildings, blah blah.....none of that would have happened if it wasn't for Zelensky...blame him, not Putin....

Trump and Putin....sittin' in a tree.....K I S S I N G
1646768672405.png

in the real world, Zelenskys Ukrainian fighters have taken out 11,000 of PUtins 150,000 troops already. Putin is forced to beg Syria for troops because PUtins own troops don't like him or are impotent...
Ukraine has, in two weeks, taken out nearly as many Russians, as the Japanese killed Americans on Okinawa, in almost three months.

I call bullshit.

Don't you hate when you step into your own bullshit and someone points it out??

So I will say it again..why are you attacking this man for being a comic when you folks practically worship a comic??
Pointing out what loons you TDS-suffering loons are doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, shitferbrains....It only makes you a fucking loon.

Remind me to never acknowledge that you actually have a sound point in the future.

So.....when the folks at the Alamo - (who were extremely outnumbered) were attacked by Mexican forces -- we shouldn't look at them as brave or anything..but instead, attack them for not surrendering on day one??

So all of that "Remember The Alamo" talk was bullshit?

Cool...

Does this apply to all other countries?? As long as another country is seen as more powerful, they should just bow down and do what that country tells them?
Yes, its just like the Alamo. Of course, if we are making random comparisons, you could also say they are fighting just like Nazi's, since Nazi's also destroyed enemy tanks.

Your weird Alamo thing aside, what exactly do you disagree with, other than his opinions? He said Russia took it easy on them and he was right. Russia did go easy. He thinks that they should have taken the deal to be neutral, which perhaps might be good for the US and Russia. He thinks that by taking this deal, it will save Ukrainian lives. He is of course right about that.

Personally, I want Ukraine to fight to the end, but I dont see how I can fault someone for having a different opinion, especially when he has FAR more expertise on the subject than 99% of the world.

So.....when the folks at the Alamo - (who were extremely outnumbered) were attacked by Mexican forces -- we shouldn't look at them as brave or anything..but instead, attack them for not surrendering on day one??

So all of that "Remember The Alamo" talk was bullshit?

Cool...

Does this apply to all other countries?? As long as another country is seen as more powerful, they should just bow down and do what that country tells them?
Produced and Directed by George Soros

You would have had Clarabelle the Clown playing Davy Crockett instead of John Wayne.

Forum List

Back