Ukraine’s NATO Membership 'Will Not Take Place': German Chancellor

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Glad to hear that many in the EU still have some common sense left! :clap:

Ukraine’s NATO Membership 'Will Not Take Place': German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said Friday.

“I also made it clear in Moscow and in my visit that this option [Ukraine’s membership of NATO] is not on the table and will not take place,” he said during an interview with German public broadcaster ZDF.

“I said publicly that we all know that Ukraine’s NATO membership is not on the alliance’s agenda today,” he added. “That was understood by the American president, that [was] also understood by the French president.”

Scholz said he shares Russian President Vladimir Putin’s security concern and clarified to Putin that Ukraine will not be allowed to join NATO.

Olaf was wrong before when he was soft on sanctions, then the people straightened him out and severe sanctions were implemented.
Remember when weapons headed for Ukraine couldn't fly ovr German airspace?

Ukraine should be admitted into NATO, just to poke Putin in the eye.
Ukraine was just admitted into the EU.

Ukraine’s NATO Membership 'Will Not Take Place': German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said Friday.

“I also made it clear in Moscow and in my visit that this option [Ukraine’s membership of NATO] is not on the table and will not take place,” he said during an interview with German public broadcaster ZDF.

“I said publicly that we all know that Ukraine’s NATO membership is not on the alliance’s agenda today,” he added. “That was understood by the American president, that [was] also understood by the French president.”

Scholz said he shares Russian President Vladimir Putin’s security concern and clarified to Putin that Ukraine will not be allowed to join NATO.

Yeah I definitely don't think Ukraine should be allowed to Join Nato....keep Russia in the future after this war is done off of Europe and the USA's back.

Not all NATO is suicidal! Thank you Mr Chancellor Olaf Scholz for trying to avoid a nuclear war! !!! :clap:

Germany remembers getting its ass kicked by the Russians.
They don’t want another war with them. They are taking the Russian threat seriously. Unlike the Twatter Brigade or our so-called leaders like Kamala, who know nothing about such things.

Germany remembers getting its ass kicked by the Russians.
They don’t want another war with them. They are taking the Russian threat seriously. Unlike the Twatter Brigade or our so-called leaders like Kamala, who know nothing about such things.

BINGO! :clap:

By Ukraine with military assistance from NATO, similar to AFG.
Russia finally understood that trying to subdue the insurgency was too expensive and cost too many military lives and equipment. If Putin wants a war of attrition, he's on the right track. He's apparently not as sharp as was when he was younger.

So you hate freedom too huh? Well comrade not everyone is a traitor like you. Now china is making the same noise about the free peoples of Taiwan as Russia made about Ukraine just a few months ago, communists like you will be real happy when all of the word is under the thumb of murderous tyrants and anyone who says even one unapproved word us beaten and/or killed. maybe you like that idea, there are a few of us left who do not.

So you hate freedom too huh? Well comrade not everyone is a traitor like you. Now china is making the same noise about the free peoples of Taiwan as Russia made about Ukraine just a few months ago, communists like you will be real happy when all of the word is under the thumb of murderous tyrants and anyone who says even one unapproved word us beaten and/or killed. maybe you like that idea, there are a few of us left who do not.

Too bad you don't like it.

But that's how it is.... Ukraine NATO Membership WILL NOT TAKE PLACE!

Thanks God! :up:

Too bad you don't like it.

But that's how it is.... Ukraine NATO Membership WILL NOT TAKE PLACE!

Thanks God! :up:
That can still be changed, only traitors support the murdering sons of a bitches who controls Russia and China

Forum List

Back