Ukraine’s NATO Membership 'Will Not Take Place': German Chancellor

Was that one of Hitler’s favorite songs?

Take a look into your own music box and the ugly racist Nazi song "All German are Nazis and I am the savior of the world" which you sing continously in your supernationalistic egocentrism which lets everyone die and no one live.

It's by the way not an opinion to call me a Nazi - it's a heavy crime to do so. I remembered yesterday in this context with your absoliutelly stupid or intentionally criminal way to speak with a foreigner like me about things which you do not understand only a little a very heavy traumatta of my childhood. You are lucky if god not exists - otherwise he will have to speak with you on reason of justice some very serios words about your totally unbearable bad behavior.

I prefer my german music with a Swiss accent

Nice. Specially the perfect international text.

One of the German songs I love most - from the feeled millions or billions of songs which I love most wordwide and which are in most cases still unwritten - is from Müller and Schubert, written in their last "Winterreise" (travel in the winter) in 1827.

Last edited:
Take a look into your own music box and the ugly racist Nazi song "All German are Nazis and I am the savior of the world" which you sing continously in your supernationalistic egocentrism which lets everyone die and no one live.

It's by the way not an opinion to call me a Nazi - it's a heavy crime to do so. I remembered yesterday in this context with your absoliutelly stupid or intentionally criminal way to speak with a foreigner like me about things which you do not understand only a little a very heavy traumatta of my childhood. You are lucky if god not exists - otherwise he will have to speak with you on reason of justice some very serios words about your totally unbearable bad behavior.

Nice. Specially the perfect international text.

One of the German songs I love most - from the feeled millions or billions of songs which I love most wordwide and which are in most cases still unwritten - is from Müller and Schubert, written in their last "Winterreise" (travel in the winter) in 1827.

I dont know if you salute hitler’s picture or goose-step when you walk,

but you have some very strange ideas about history and why nazi germany did or didnt deserve to be bombed back to the Stone Age

Forum List

Back