Serbs are traitors?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Even though I'm Roma, I feel like a comrade and a Serbian patriot and I support Serbia. But the Serbs say to me "Jebemti sve cigansko" "ti si ganac nisi srbin". I recorded patriotic songs on TikTok and there were comments like "TI si ganac nisi srbin" or "Here you have 1 euro". I feel like the Serbs stabbed me in the back, of course I can't know that all of them were really Serbs, but I know that Cube is really a Serb (guy from Balkanforum) and he always says I have nothing to do with Serbia, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were actually Serbs.

It's hard to still be a patriot, what do you think?

I thought Serbs were allies of Russia. . . how come you haven't signed up for war against Ukraine?

:dunno:

Even though I'm Roma, I feel like a comrade and a Serbian patriot and I support Serbia. But the Serbs say to me "Jebemti sve cigansko" "ti si ganac nisi srbin". I recorded patriotic songs on TikTok and there were comments like "TI si ganac nisi srbin" or "Here you have 1 euro". I feel like the Serbs stabbed me in the back, of course I can't know that all of them were really Serbs, but I know that Cube is really a Serb (guy from Balkanforum) and he always says I have nothing to do with Serbia, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were actually Serbs.

It's hard to still be a patriot, what do you think?
My Croat friend hated Serbs. He also hated Napolean.

Forum List

Back