President Zelensky Has Had Assassination Attempts On Three Accounts

Pro Tip:
Catch him in heels. He wont be able to run as quickly.
He's hiding underground and surrounded by crack troops. Soooo what do the assassins do use a Klingon cloaking device? I mean there's 200,000 Russian Troops looking for him So how do they know who the so called assassin's even are?
These guys come strolling into town with the word Assassins scrawled on their shirts?

Jo

I know how he feels. I had 17 attempts to kill me today, maybe 23. I lost count.

Your country blown up and obliterated to all hell?

Maybe you missed Putin's comment about not having public executions?

You should move there and get back to us.

I have to say that this is really scary.

42FA18E3-17AF-46C4-8530-9403DE5912D1.jpeg

I have to say that this is really scary.

Where the fuck is Eric Prince, and his mercenary crew? Here’s a chance for them to prove how tough they really are.

Get your punk ass in there Eric and exterminate Putins mercenary crew.

Unless you think they’re better than you.

Fantastical assassination stories or drone strike? If you're a Russian tyrant or general which would you choose? It never ceases to amaze me how fast and fully some folks will lap up whatever propaganda is placed in front of them.

Fantastical assassination stories or drone strike? If you're a Russian tyrant or general which would you choose? It never ceases to amaze me how fast and fully some folks will lap up whatever propaganda is placed in front of them.
It is very much putin's style, plus there was the previous article about putin putting a price on zielinsky's head and sending out a bunch of mercenaries. If it's too well to be a conspiracy theory.

It is very much putin's style, plus there was the previous article about putin putting a price on zielinsky's head and sending out a bunch of mercenaries. If it's too well to be a conspiracy theory.
You folks really have to stop and think. Yes, there are stories, stories that make no freaking sense, yet pull on heartstrings. If people really look at all the 'news' coming out of Ukraine instead of just accepting it as gospel, they would see the massive disconnect between fact and fiction.

You folks really have to stop and think. Yes, there are stories, stories that make no freaking sense, yet pull on heartstrings. If people really look at all the 'news' coming out of Ukraine instead of just accepting it as gospel, they would see the massive disconnect between fact and fiction.
As far as I'm concerned putin has gone completely psychotic. Remember when Khrushchev took off his shoe at the United Nations and pounded it on the podium as he said, " We will bury you. " ? I do, and putin has that same dead look in his eyes. The future will determine what the truth is, and right now it looks a whole lot worse for the entire world. Another mad man has arrived on the scene to wreak more havoc and destruction on the world.

Forum List

Back