Ukraine and White House explanations of phone call are completely different

But Biden is on video WITHHOLDING military aid to the Ukraine until they fired Shokin, to end the investigation of Burisma Holdings.
No Kremlin troll. That’s a lie.. on several fronts

These leftist morons don’t have a leg or anything else to stand on with this topic, yet they’re stupid enough to try. Complete idiots with zero ability to use logic or reason. They don’t even realize how stupid their remarks are, pathetic.

I'm gonna raise your "idiots" to mentally deranged zealots, who suffer from a Mass Psychosis we last saw in Nazi Germany.

“When a society descends into madness, the results are always devastating. Jung, who studied mass psychoses, wrote that the individuals who make up the affected society “become morally and spiritually inferior.” They become “unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic and unreliable.”

Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways."

And found not guilty

1643660527632.png

I'm gonna raise your "idiots" to mentally deranged zealots, who suffer from a Mass Psychosis we last saw in Nazi Germany.

“When a society descends into madness, the results are always devastating. Jung, who studied mass psychoses, wrote that the individuals who make up the affected society “become morally and spiritually inferior.” They become “unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic and unreliable.”

Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways."

Group psychosis can be very dangerous, I sadly had a niece that was brutally tortured and murdered years ago by a group of deranged, low IQ deviants. If it had been any one of them alone, it would have never happened, but the 'group think' gave them all a false sense of power. The main perps are on death row, and the others are serving life sentences, and it disgusts me every time they file an appeal due to their 'poor' circumstances that caused them to act in such a way, like they were the victims. It's a microcosm of the leftist world, and it should be educational, but sadly it isn't, it never is.

Group psychosis can be very dangerous, I sadly had a niece that was brutally tortured and murdered years ago by a group of deranged, low IQ deviants. If it had been any one of them alone, it would have never happened, but the 'group think' gave them all a false sense of power. The main perps are on death row, and the others are serving life sentences, and it disgusts me every time they file an appeal due to their 'poor' circumstances that caused them to act in such a way, like they were the victims. It's a microcosm of the leftist world, and it should be educational, but sadly it isn't, it never is.

So very sorry.

Guess what?

Discussions like this shouldn't be discussed in the press
Sure they should be, if it's Trump who is trying to stop you lying Commie Satanic Bastards from destroying our country. Bring Forth The WHISTLEBLOWERS and The Subpoena Cannon!

I heard that they were somewhere in that planets Northern Hemisphere.

Sometime known as Upper Uranus.
I think you are wrong, as you always are. That occurs in The Southern Hemisphere as in Down Uranus.

You are an amateur DemNazi Fascist. Ask Putin and Xi to send the money you paid them for Commie Charm School.

Down Uranus.
That's just fucking stupid. At least in America, we tell you to shove it up your ass not down your ass. Where the fuck are you from that they say shove it down your ass. Is that a Russian thing? Down Uranus Hahahahaha whatafuckindofus.

That's just fucking stupid. At least in America, we tell you to shove it up your ass not down your ass. Where the fuck are you from that they say shove it down your ass. Is that a Russian thing? Down Uranus Hahahahaha whatafuckindofus.
Since you usually lie on your tummy playing "bottom" while your BFF reems your sheeter out, yes, It's DOWN URANUS, CommieTard!

You are more likely a Chi-Com pole smoker, so yah, it's still Down Uranus.

So did Trump. And in case you forgot, Russia wasn't invading Ukraine when Trump was President. This never would have happened except for Biden.
Yes, Obama and Biden actually. 2 losers.

Forum List

Back