Elon Musk Unloads on Biden

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Elon Musk Unloads on Biden Over Remarks About American Manufacturing: ‘Treating The American Public Like Fools’

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk slammed Democrat President Joe Biden on Thursday over remarks that Biden made about using American automakers to produce more electric vehicles.

“I meant it when I said the future was going to be made right here in America,” Biden wrote in a tweet that featured a video of him talking with General Motors CEO Mary Barra. “Companies like GM and Ford are building more electric vehicles here at home than ever before.”

“Starts with a T,” Musk responded. “Ends with an A. ESL in the middle.”

Another account responded to Biden’s remarks by writing: “Honestly how does he say this with a straight face. Shame on you President Biden for trying to cancel a great American company and rewrite EV history. No one is buying this. What an embarrassment for the United States. @elonmusk #Tesla”

Musk responded, “Biden is treating the American public like fools.”

Elon Musk Unloads on Biden Over Remarks About American Manufacturing: ‘Treating The American Public Like Fools’

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk slammed Democrat President Joe Biden on Thursday over remarks that Biden made about using American automakers to produce more electric vehicles.

“I meant it when I said the future was going to be made right here in America,” Biden wrote in a tweet that featured a video of him talking with General Motors CEO Mary Barra. “Companies like GM and Ford are building more electric vehicles here at home than ever before.”

“Starts with a T,” Musk responded. “Ends with an A. ESL in the middle.”

Another account responded to Biden’s remarks by writing: “Honestly how does he say this with a straight face. Shame on you President Biden for trying to cancel a great American company and rewrite EV history. No one is buying this. What an embarrassment for the United States. @elonmusk #Tesla”

Musk responded, “Biden is treating the American public like fools.”
Americans elected Diaper Joe didn't they?

Sounds like fools to me.

I looked up ASS and it had a photo of Joe Biden.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

How did he "Unload" on Biden? He made a remark that was sarcastic.

I've noticed this a lot in the Gossip news feeds that pass for Main Stream Media as well as on youtube and other outlets.

Things like, "Witness pushes back on Ted Cruz and immediately regrets it", when in fact, the witness does nothing of the sort.

Words have meaning people. To unload on someone is to imply that there was a substantial rant against someone or something, or more properly;

What it means to unload someone?

[transitive] unload something/somebody (on/onto somebody) (informal) to pass the responsibility for someone or something to someone else It's his problem, not something he should unload onto you. ... [intransitive, transitive] (informal) to express strong feelings or worries Give her a chance to unload.

How did he "Unload" on Biden? He made a remark that was sarcastic.

I've noticed this a lot in the Gossip news feeds that pass for Main Stream Media as well as on youtube and other outlets.

Things like, "Witness pushes back on Ted Cruz and immediately regrets it", when in fact, the witness does nothing of the sort.

Words have meaning people. To unload on someone is to imply that there was a substantial rant against someone or something, or more properly;

Yes, its a little bit of click bait, I'll grant you that

Elect Elon for president and he will fast track his brain implant chip for you.
I would vote for Elon in a heartbeat. If I had the time and inclination I bet I could come up with at least 100 successful company CEOs who are conservative, patriots, who would lead this country back to greatness. Biden and the likes of home are determined to destroy us.

I would vote for Elon in a heartbeat. If I had the time and inclination I bet I could come up with at least 100 successful company CEOs who are conservative, patriots, who would lead this country back to greatness. Biden and the likes of home are determined to destroy us.
You just gave me an amazing idea. I have to distill it before posting it.

Forum List

Back