Ukraine and White House explanations of phone call are completely different

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Ukraine's president told Biden to 'calm down' Russian invasion warnings, saying he was creating unwanted panic: report​

• Biden and Zelensky spoke by phone Thursday about the threat of Russia invading Ukraine.
  • Biden told Zelensky that Russia may invade in February, the White House said.
  • Zelensky told Biden to tone down his predictions as they were creating panic, a Ukrainian official told CNN.

We need the fake transcript of that phone call read on the floor of Congress.

Well that's odd. The press was never censored under Trump. The left turned into a bunch of poo-flinging screeching monkeys and demanded that Trump release the transcript of his phone call with the Ukraine President.

Why the big change all of a sudden? #ReleaseTheTranscript
You mean the phone call where Trump was blackmailing Ukraine using defensive weapons?

That one?

Guess what?

Discussions like this shouldn't be discussed in the press

Why are you posting here? You are supposed to prove that Trump publicly stated he was going to nominate a woman to SCOTUS....you claimed it....prove it.

You mean the phone call where Trump was blackmailing Ukraine using defensive weapons?

That one?

How do you know Biden didn't do the same, just yesterday, unless they release the transcript? Biden already did blackmail them when he got them to call off the investigation into the company that was paying his crackhead son. Or have you forgotten about that?

How do you know Biden didn't do the same, just yesterday, unless they release the transcript? Biden already did blackmail them when he got them to call off the investigation into the company that was paying his crackhead son. Or have you forgotten about that?
Biden has been SENDING military equipment you moron

At the time of that [phone call Trump was withholding that military aid and he only released it later after he had been caught

You are a two-faced bastard. Under any other President than Trump, you morons would have been screaming bloody murder for sending any kind on military aid to a foreign country. How about Israel? Tell me how much you love the fact that we've sent $3.3 billion worth of military aid to Israel.

And you impeached Trump for the same fucking thing Biden did as Vice President. He knew all about his son’s work and that Burisma was under investigation by Ukrainian authorities. Yet in December 2015, Biden traveled to Ukraine and demanded the government fire the very prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine unless that firing happened. Joe even bragged about the moment at a Council on Foreign Relations event in January 2018: “I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch.. He got fired.”

You are a two-faced bastard. Under any other President than Trump, you morons would have been screaming bloody murder for sending any kind on military aid to a foreign country. How about Israel? Tell me how much you love the fact that we've sent $3.3 billion worth of military aid to Israel.

And you impeached Trump for the same fucking thing Biden did as Vice President. He knew all about his son’s work and that Burisma was under investigation by Ukrainian authorities. Yet in December 2015, Biden traveled to Ukraine and demanded the government fire the very prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine unless that firing happened. Joe even bragged about the moment at a Council on Foreign Relations event in January 2018: “I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch.. He got fired.”
Joe also bragged in that when the Ukrainians said they didn't believe he had the authority from the President to do that. Joe said call him up and ask him. Not only was Joe talking for US with GOP backing, but also represented the wish of the EU and the IMF to clean up the corruption, Those two were offering Ukraine 18 billion in loan guarantees that they were willing withhold as well.

If you're so fucking stupid you can't find that online, don't expect me to help you.

Figure it out for yourself, dumbass.

President Donald Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration, The Washington Post reported this weekend, citing unnamed sources.

After meeting with Putin at the 2017 Group of 20summit in Hamburg, Germany, Trump took his interpreter's notes and told him not to discuss the meeting with anyone, including other U.S. officials, the Post reported.

The paper said Trump's handling of the Hamburg meeting was "part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries."

No detailed record exists from five of Trump's interactions with the Russian leader since taking office, the Post reported. It was unclear if that was the only time Trump took his interpreters' notes, but the paper said several administration officials have been unable to obtain a readout from his meeting last year with Putin in Helsinki.

These leftist morons don’t have a leg or anything else to stand on with this topic, yet they’re stupid enough to try. Complete idiots with zero ability to use logic or reason. They don’t even realize how stupid their remarks are, pathetic.

But Biden is on video WITHHOLDING military aid to the Ukraine until they fired Shokin, to end the investigation of Burisma Holdings.
That was economic aid in the form of loan guarantees from the US, the EU and the IMF.

Forum List

Back