Ukraine and White House explanations of phone call are completely different

No Kremlin troll. That’s a lie.. on several fronts
But Biden is on video bragging that he withheld funds until the prosecutor looking into Burisma and money laundering was fired.

Let me know when Biden orders Zelensky to go after Trump and puts a hold on military aid.

Since you usually lie on your tummy playing "bottom" while your BFF reems your sheeter out, yes, It's DOWN URANUS, CommieTard!

You are more likely a Chi-Com pole smoker, so yah, it's still Down Uranus.
Whatever you say. I guess all the guy's where you're from just have weird latent fantasies that I can never understand and probably don't want to.

Whatever you say. I guess all the guy's where you're from just have weird latent fantasies that I can never understand and probably don't want to.
One thing I have above all is that I will never worship The Dirty Diaper Don, EmperorShitzHizPantz.

You cannot tell the difference between Biden's Brains and what you see in his diaper, or yours for that matter.

Got Stupid?

But Biden is on video bragging that he withheld funds until the prosecutor looking into Burisma and money laundering was fired.
Problem is...that prosecutor wasn't "looking into" Burisma or much of anything...which was the problem

Problem is...that prosecutor wasn't "looking into" Burisma or much of anything...which was the problem
No, that is not true. Shokin was investigating Mykola Alochevsky, a corrupt Ukranian former minister of ecology who was also the founder of Bursima. Alochevsky appointed Hunter Biden to protect himself. Burisma was the corrupt energy company Shokin was investigating when Biden got him fired with a bribe using American tax dollars.

Last edited:
In 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[39][40]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

In 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[39][40]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]
How was Shokin an obstacle? Oh yeah, because the guy he was investigating told them so. Nice bit of prevarication there from Obama to protect Biden!!! Oh yeah, you forgot this: Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51]

Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."
[52]

Last edited:
How was Shokin an obstacle? Oh yeah, because the guy he was investigating told them so. Nice bit of prevarication there from Obama to protect Biden!!! Oh yeah, you forgot this which is part of your link: From Shokin:

"The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]
You're quoting from the guy who everyone (except Putin) claimed was a corrupt prosecutor

"Through 2015 and early 2016, domestic and international pressure (including from the IMF, the EU, and the EBRD) built for Shokin to be removed from office."

You're quoting from the guy who everyone (except Putin) claimed was a corrupt prosecutor
Yes and the reason they called him corrupt is because he was threatening to expose Biden and his family. Note he did not close the case, so Obama and Biden had to bribe Ukraine with our tax dollars to get him fired under the canard that he was 'corrupt.' Nice trick huh?

Yes and the reason they called him corrupt is because he was threatening to expose Biden and his family.
According to HIM

Everyone involved said that he was NOT prosecuting Burisma

According to HIM

Everyone involved said that he was NOT prosecuting Burisma
Yeah the ones who were corrupt said he was corrupt.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back