UK Heatwave Is Fake

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
As I'm writing this...the current temp in London is 74 degrees at 5pm. The highest temp this week might reach 82....but they're claiming to be in a heatwave when the temps for the most part won't reach 78 degrees. This is normal weather for this time of year in the UK. 30 years ago I was in London on the 4th of July and the average temp was 74 degrees and it rained several times while I was there.

Current weather in London UK

It's not hard to fudge the numbers. Record the temperature on a blacktop parking lot in an airport and you probably gain 10 degrees. So-called "climate scientists" are motivated by ideology.
Their career depends on man-made global warming being a thing.

I have friends from England. They describe killing heat in London at 78 degrees. Yet they seem not to notice our normal 95 degrees any more than the average Californian.

As I'm writing this...the current temp in London is 74 degrees at 5pm. The highest temp this week might reach 82....but they're claiming to be in a heatwave when the temps for the most part won't reach 78 degrees. This is normal weather for this time of year in the UK. 30 years ago I was in London on the 4th of July and the average temp was 74 degrees and it rained several times while I was there.

Current weather in London UK

Yes, they made up the whole thing, and all the right wing Geniuses in the United States have figured it out.

I guess we're using Fahrenheit for the OP ... apparently not a scientist ...

Lord have mercy ... temperatures in London were over 80ºF for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS in July ... if that's here, it's body bag time ... that's 27ºC and that's well establish as unfit for human habitation ... people start dying at that temperature ...

I'm kidding, alright ... untie the knot in your knickers ...

The 101ºF temps here today are normal ... full week of 95ºF + is about as usual as usual gets ... that time of year the women wear less ...

The question I have is how do you prove this as physically impossible without the single degree 2ºF warming ... in other words:

We have for July 17-19th, 2022: 81, 91, 97
For this exact weather state 40 years ago: 79, 89, 95
Then 80 years ago: 80, 90, 96

There's no material differences ... not without magical forces ...

Last edited:
I guess we're using Fahrenheit for the OP ... apparently not a scientist ...

Lord have mercy ... temperatures in London were over 80ºF for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS in July ... if that's here, it's body bag time ... that's 27ºC and that's well establish as unfit for human habitation ... people start dying at that temperature ...

I'm kidding, alright ... untie the knot in your knickers ...

The 101ºF temps here today are normal ... full week of 95ºF + is about as usual as usual gets ... that time of year the women wear less ...
were did you get those 160-190F temps from up above?....no where on the planet has ever been even near that....

Catch up mate. Its ok now. Heatwave was last week.
Sorry mate....but we're being told that the heatwave was permanent.
Here it is almost the end of July and the temps in your home country are cold enough to require a jacket for most Americans living in real heat.
I spent a Summer in Somalia back in 93' and 82 F was freezing to us.

Last edited:
I have spoken to TWO different people

It’s REAL

What's real? ... heat waves are a part of the current climate, no change needed to bring this ... we don't even need global warming for heat waves to occur ...

Any heat wave associated with high pressure systems will be less likely in the future due to Arctic Amplification ... basic meteorology ...

Forum List

Back