UK estimates over 300,000 "russian" military casualties I Moscow : "Alaska is ours again"

Here's yet another Nazi Winkle Thread that has descended into nonsense .

It underlines how desperately Winkle needs to DEFLECT away from the badly stricken UAF , and how close Kyiv is to getting rid of the Midget and then finding out what condtitions Russia will impose for a cease -fire to hold .

Get a new Troll position Nazi Winkle because for you this site is as dead as the UAF .

the patriarch of Moscow, a former KGB agent
all "the patriarch of Moscow" worked for KGB (NKVD) , thats why koba created this NKVD department in 1944 ,

here is the official stalin´s order
1702823664161.jpeg

background

No map of Alaska on that.

It would have been more logical for them to claim Kazakhstan, but that would create a conflict, and China would go on Kazakhstan's site.

Actually, Heroic Americans have died over there fighting alongside Ukrainians, but they went there on their own & not on official Pentagon orders. Pardon my hairsplitting.

Actually several Russian drones have exploded in Romania, just on empty fields and banks of the river at the border. For some reason, they have not protested because "Romania was not targeted". There was even a surveillance drone which crash landed at one time. I think NATO should be firmer.

• Here is another Nazi Winkle Thread that has descended into nonsense .

It underlines how desperately Winkle needs to DEFLECT away from the badly stricken UAF , and how close Kyiv is to getting rid of the Midget and then finding out what condtitions Russia will impose for a cease -fire to hold .

Get a new Troll position Nazi Winkle because for you this site is as dead as the UAF .

No map of Alaska on that.

It would have been more logical for them to claim Kazakhstan, but that would create a conflict, and China would go on Kazakhstan's site.

Actually several Russian drones have exploded in Romania, just on empty fields and banks of the river at the border. For some reason, they have not protested because "Romania was not targeted". There was even a surveillance drone which crash landed at one time. I think NATO should be firmer.

Maskali are the cowards , THEY will not attack Kazakhstan, look what they do in Europe ....

Forum List

Back