UK estimates over 300,000 "russian" military casualties I Moscow : "Alaska is ours again"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
guys, do you understand how MUCH DO MUSCOVITES WANT TO BEAT US IN UKRAINE ? HOW MUCH DO THEY WANT to destroy this beautiful European country ! There is the only one solution :

1699986778935.jpeg

RELATED :

Catch Biden on an 'off night', and they may just negotiate Alaska from the US.
Probably releasing a political prisoner will get Russia over the finish line.
Do you know Sarah Palin was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party before you tried to make her 1st in line to the presidency?

Actually, Heroic Americans have died over there fighting alongside Ukrainians, but they went there on their own & not on official Pentagon orders. Pardon my hairsplitting.

Do you know Sarah Palin was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party before you tried to make her 1st in line to the presidency?
Yeah so ....maybe we would be able to fully access their oil....and ya could end the state welfare

Yeah so ....maybe we would be able to fully access their oil....and ya could end the state welfare
I hear guys can go to Alaska, "buy" some wilderness for a few dollars and live off the oil revenues everyone gets every year. So if you live in the mountains maybe your share is only $3000 a year but that's all you need living off the grid.

I would have the money sent to the grocery store and every year I'd have them airplane drop my supplies to me.

I hear guys can go to Alaska, "buy" some wilderness for a few dollars and live off the oil revenues everyone gets every year. So if you live in the mountains maybe your share is only $3000 a year but that's all you need living off the grid.

I would have the money sent to the grocery store and every year I'd have them airplane drop my supplies to me.
Actually, it's down to around 1,300 and some change, so perhaps with Bidenomics a person could....right? :rolleyes-41:

🤳Former US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo joined the Board of Directors of Kyivstar.

The politician was the State Treasurer in 2018-2021, as well as the director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2017-2018.

Who's next? 🤓

Channel 24

Forum List

Back