Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

The difference between premises and conclusions? Sure. But you don't. You leave out the evidence.

You are a wannabee, son.

I'm still questioning Jake. How much did Obama pay for his Senate seat??? :lol: :eek: :lol:

That's not a hard question.

Why are his school transcripts sealed???

It's a year and a half in and two things are evident here, he is still in campaign mode and he's in way over his head, with poor executive skill and poor judgement.

Hey, is there an 800 line that people can call up and report suspected Student loan fraud??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing we are lacking is an impartial Attourney General willing to do his job. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My purpose is to satisfy my curiosity about a famous person. I am interested in interesting people and like to know as much as possible about them. So I read lots of news accounts and biographies and such as that.

If you see me as evil for having such curiosity, then so be it.

The astonishing lack of curiosity among the Obama worshipers is almost as fascinating to me. I can guarantee there was no lack of curiosity from the same people about other folks in the public realm and the screams of 'cover up' are always loud and clear if anybody presumes to conceal almost anything.

I've been reading the back and fourth....

How many Presidental Birth Certificates have you held in your hands and inspected, held up to the light, checked for typo's....etc?

I'm guessing none.

So if you haven't...you're relying on what exactly to determine that all of the other Presidents were on the up and up? The same institutions that assured you for them are assuring you now, are they not?

Well...whats the difference?

Have I said that all the other Presidents were on the up and up? I certainly don't recall saying that.

All I am saying is that no other President has had these kinds of questioned addressed. The closest to it would be George W. Bush and Bill Clinton both of whom had the rats hunting in all the holes for some kind of personal dirt for the entire eight years of their Presidencies. But I had no questions about either of them nor any other President that I didn't think were adequately answered. We had medical records. We had college papers. We had transcripts. And all the good and bad and ugly (including that which was made up) was aired pretty well.

So the current occupant of the White House has not allowed the curiosity about him to be satisfied. And again, given the power that he holds by virtue of his office, it is not unreasonable to want to know as much about him as possible.

And those who demonstrate astonishing lack of curiosity about Obama and/or regard him as untouchable when they didn't see any other President that way are perhaps telegraphing that they are the most suspicious of all. Otherwise why would they object to curiosity that is quite commonplace regarding any famous person, let alone one as powerful as the President of the United States?

It's just more proof that what the DNC is good at is making accusations, pointing fingers, and criticizing anything and everything they don't personally profit from and control. When it comes to governing and making hard choices, they fall apart, dragging everything down with them that they can.

My purpose is to satisfy my curiosity about a famous person. I am interested in interesting people and like to know as much as possible about them. So I read lots of news accounts and biographies and such as that.

The astonishing lack of curiosity among the Obama worshipers is almost as fascinating to me. I can guarantee there was no lack of curiosity from the same people about other folks in the public realm and the screams of 'cover up' are always loud and clear if anybody presumes to conceal almost anything.

How many Presidental Birth Certificates have you held in your hands and inspected, held up to the light, checked for typo's....etc?

I'm guessing none.

So if you haven't...you're relying on what exactly to determine that all of the other Presidents were on the up and up? The same institutions that assured you for them are assuring you now, are they not?

Have I said that all the other Presidents were on the up and up? I certainly don't recall saying that.

All I am saying is that no other President has had these kinds of questioned addressed. The closest to it would be George W. Bush and Bill Clinton both of whom had the rats hunting in all the holes for some kind of personal dirt for the entire eight years of their Presidencies. But I had no questions about either of them nor any other President that I didn't think were adequately answered. We had medical records. We had college papers. We had transcripts. And all the good and bad and ugly (including that which was made up) was aired pretty well.

So the current occupant of the White House has not allowed the curiosity about him to be satisfied. And again, given the power that he holds by virtue of his office, it is not unreasonable to want to know as much about him as possible.

And those who demonstrate astonishing lack of curiosity about Obama and/or regard him as untouchable when they didn't see any other President that way are perhaps telegraphing that they are the most suspicious of all. Otherwise why would they object to curiosity that is quite commonplace regarding any famous person, let alone one as powerful as the President of the United States?

Another fence sitting wishy washy maybe, possibly, could be fade away which is really a "I want it to be but I know it is not fact so I will twist, slant and distort".
What has Obama not allowed? How can he allow "the curiosity about him to be satisfied"?
What have "they"objected to and whoare they? That is absurd and you know it. For the 1,937th time:
The state of Hawaii holds the original. Obama can not get the original. It is not his property. It is the property of the state of Hawaii. That is how it works. They never release the original to the person born. EVER. Dam, how hard is that for you to understand. That is the LAW. They certified it. That is what they do in ALL cases. Blame the state of Hawaii if you want but Obama has no controlover how a state keeps THEIR records.Note: The birth certificate is the property of the state of Hawaii, ONLY.
What else is there?
Nothing. I will give you another pass this time. Now you know. I work with certified death and birth certificates weekly in my work. The Obama birth certificate is what Hawaii certified and issued as a CERTIFIED COPY.
That is how it works. ALWAYS. Case closed. Blame yourself if you are unwilling to accept the facts and the truth. If the McCain and GOP campaign couldfigure it out and accept it as fact howcome you can't?

What has Obama not allowed? How can he allow "the curiosity about him to be satisfied"?
What have "they"objected to and whoare they?campaign couldfigure it out and accept it as fact howcome you can't?

If you haven't been able to determine that from this thread by now, as an act of compassion, I would be happy to refer you to a good remedial reading and reading comprehension class.

And, in the final analysis, birthers and critics of BHO have nothing, no evidence, no facts ~ just opinions, which prove that not all opinions are equal.

This type of birther nonsense simply hurts the GOP, not help its chances in the fall.

And, in the final analysis, birthers and critics of BHO have nothing, no evidence, no facts ~ just opinions, which prove that not all opinions are equal.

This type of birther nonsense simply hurts the GOP, not help its chances in the fall.

You are right... BHO is a zero. :lol: He has no qualifications, no merit. Thanks for clearing that up. :lol:

Intense proves my point. Thanks, buddy. When are you going to post any evidence for the birther claims. I have not seen any yet. A lot of questions, yes. Evidence, no.

Intense proves my point. Thanks, buddy. When are you going to post any evidence for the birther claims. I have not seen any yet. A lot of questions, yes. Evidence, no.

I'm not questioning where Barry was born. Are you??? :lol: Is Kenya??? :lol:

I'd have a bunch of questions for Barry, yet I hesitate to ask for fear of confusing him or tripping him up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The New World Order's pursuit of a One World Government is in full swing at this point. They are much more powerful than the two American political parties. They can make anyone or anything go away anytime they wish. This President does have a very murky past. Most people know nothing about him and his family's history. It's all just very sketchy. This President could very well be a New World Order foreign plant. He clearly supports a One World Government goal. Keep in mind that he does have a long history of Anti-Americanism. He was indoctrinated for some twenty years on "God Damn America!!"

I think the New World Order needs to demoralize the American People and take away their spirit & ego. This must be done to accomplish their One World Government goal. I believe that we are their last hurdle in achieving this goal. They understand that we will be the final hold-out. Just look at this President's policies so far. Look at his apology tours. These policies promote demoralization and humbling of the American People. That's exactly what the New World Order wants. It makes the idea of a "good & righteous" One World Government much more palatable. Hey this is just what i have concluded from my own observations. This guy really is a mystery. That should bother all Americans.

Last edited:
See, Lib, you should join the LDS church and join the John Birch Society, because you would fit right in.

See, Lib, you should join the LDS church and join the John Birch Society, because you would fit right in.

Nope. I like to be on my own and enjoy thinking for myself. I do now believe in the New World Order. I didn't before but now it's pretty clear that there is a very powerful force out there pushing for a One World Government. How do they achieve this goal though? I think they understand that America will likely be their last hurdle in achieving their goals. Therefore putting an Anti-American foreigner in the White House makes perfect sense. They are clearly trying to demoralize and humble the American People. I feel that this President has contributed to this with his policies.

This President and his ilk do privately support a One World Government. They don't admit this in public but i'm sure they're pretty open about this in private circles. Now they just have to bring the American People along slowly. Demoralizing and humbling the American People is the first step in this process. You have to tear things down first to begin the rebuilding process. Hey i know this sounds paranoid but i'm just expressing my own conclusions based on years of observation. You clearly disagree and that's ok with me. All i can say is,keep your mind open. There are very powerful forces out there and they do have agendas. Thanks.

There is one interesting thing about Barack Obama that I don't think anybody has mentioned yet, and it could explain why he won't release ANY records that would indicate his nationality:

(Barack Obama) held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday. . . .

. . . .When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama's British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama's father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama's father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya's Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.

Corrected (Sep. 3, 2009): Our original article incorrectly stated that then-Sen. Obama lost his Kenyan citizenship on Aug. 4, 1982. The correct date is Aug. 4, 1984. The Kenyan Constitution required Obama to choose whether to keep either his U.S. or Kenyan citizenship upon his 21st birthday, which was in 1982. But we initially missed that the Constitution provided him a two-year window for making that choice. So Obama did not lose his Kenyan citizenship until his 23rd birthday in 1984. We have updated the item to reflect this.
FactCheck.org: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

So there's another question somebody who is curious might ask. Did Barry Obama (or Soetero) claim Kenyan or Indonesian citizenship in order to receive very lucrative scholarships that might be available to foreign students?

It doesn't really matter. It's just something inquiring minds might want to know.

Nothing probative about claims re: BHO's birth or citizenship or religion: nothing at all.

Lib is trapped in conspiracy, but, hey, that's OK.

Both are fun to read.

What have "they"objected to and whoare they?campaign couldfigure it out and accept it as fact howcome you can't?

If you haven't been able to determine that from this thread by now, as an act of compassion, I would be happy to refer you to a good remedial reading and reading comprehension class.

More of the same from you. You clearly stated that "the current occupant of the White House has not allowed the curiosity about him to be satisfied".

What has Obama done to not allow anything?

You said it so back it up. Your sophomoric comments about remedial reading and classes are weak.

Now tell us how he has not allowed ANYTHING, something. To date you have not and I know why. You can not back it up.

There is one interesting thing about Barack Obama that I don't think anybody has mentioned yet, and it could explain why he won't release ANY records that would indicate his nationality:

(Barack Obama) held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday. . . .

. . . .When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama's British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama's father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama's father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya's Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.

Corrected (Sep. 3, 2009): Our original article incorrectly stated that then-Sen. Obama lost his Kenyan citizenship on Aug. 4, 1982. The correct date is Aug. 4, 1984. The Kenyan Constitution required Obama to choose whether to keep either his U.S. or Kenyan citizenship upon his 21st birthday, which was in 1982. But we initially missed that the Constitution provided him a two-year window for making that choice. So Obama did not lose his Kenyan citizenship until his 23rd birthday in 1984. We have updated the item to reflect this.

So there's another question somebody who is curious might ask. Did Barry Obama (or Soetero) claim Kenyan or Indonesian citizenship in order to receive very lucrative scholarships that might be available to foreign students?

It doesn't really matter. It's just something inquiring minds might want to know.

"he won't release any records that would indicate his nationality" Fox

He released his certified copy of his birth certificate! What more do you want?

1. Born in America invalidates ALL British, Kenyan, Ugandan, Canadian, any law.
2. Refer to #1
The Kenyan Constitution is moot and not valid in America. No action is required of any American citizen concerning the Kenyan Constitution on any matter. Ever.
You are right in that it doesn't matter so why bring up?

"he won't release any records that would indicate his nationality" Fox

He released his certified copy of his birth certificate! What more do you want?

1. Born in America invalidates ALL British, Kenyan, Ugandan, Canadian, any law.
2. Refer to #1
The Kenyan Constitution is moot and not valid in America. No action is required of any American citizen concerning the Kenyan Constitution on any matter. Ever.
You are right in that it doesn't matter so why bring up?

Her silliness would earn her an F in a government class for that argument: no evidence, no facts, no nothing. The prof would rightly explain: no smoke, no fire.

I'm guessing none.

So if we're not paranoid, we're not adequately interested? Strange position.:cuckoo:

Did you call for the State of Connecticut to produce GWB's birth certificate? If so, please refer to the post where you did so please. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. I like to be on my own and enjoy thinking for myself. I do now believe in the New World Order. I didn't before but now it's pretty clear that there is a very powerful force out there pushing for a One World Government. How do they achieve this goal though? I think they understand that America will likely be their last hurdle in achieving their goals. Therefore putting an Anti-American foreigner in the White House makes perfect sense. They are clearly trying to demoralize and humble the American People. I feel that this President has contributed to this with his policies.

This President and his ilk do privately support a One World Government. They don't admit this in public but i'm sure they're pretty open about this in private circles. Now they just have to bring the American People along slowly. Demoralizing and humbling the American People is the first step in this process. You have to tear things down first to begin the rebuilding process. Hey i know this sounds paranoid but i'm just expressing my own conclusions based on years of observation. You clearly disagree and that's ok with me. All i can say is,keep your mind open. There are very powerful forces out there and they do have agendas. Thanks.

One thing I would love to ask BHO is at any point in his life did he renounce his citizenship??? Did he ever have dual citizenship at any point in his life???

Forum List

Back