Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

VOTE.jpg

Pretty much what I said. Looking like a blue wave in the senate wiping out any gains the Republicans hoped for and I’m guessing the house will be a lot closer but there’s not much of a chance at this point of holding it blue. We will see.
There are many undecided seats. If they split 5050 the GOP takes the Senate and takes very strong control of the house.
The end net change will be closer to Clinton/94 than Trump/18

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Let us know when you're returning from your trip to fantasyland. 😂

I sure hope you're right OP.

Sleepy Joe has been presiding as a center-right Republican of late.

He's been pissing off his base.

Let's see what happens.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

I dont know man. It sure seems like a red wave is coming to me. :dunno:

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

austin-powers.gif

Who knows. Whatever happens, we can be confident of one thing: That any GQP losses will be blamed on a conspiracy, challenged, and perhaps even overturned by GQP legislators where possible.

The template is set, as our system crumbles from within.
And when the Dems lose, they say it was rigged or that America is racist.

Guy a few up just said polls are flawed. Now you are quoting Biden approval polls. Which is it guys? I’m so confused as to whether polls count or not.. sounds like just the favorable ones count.
How about in October? More people are concerned about the economy and bidflation than abortion.

And when the Dems lose, they say it was rigged or that America is racist.
Like clockwork, if a republican wins, it’s always they cheated, stole the election, colluded or are illegitimate. Apparently freedom of speech only applies to Democrats.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Yeah well how 'bout that citygator? Just over two weeks to go and the scent of flop sweat is in the air. Looking at states like OREGON. What?

Time will tell but this thread is looking silly to say the least....

Yeah well how 'bout that citygator? Just over two weeks to go and the scent of flop sweat is in the air. Looking at states like OREGON. What?

Time will tell but this thread is looking silly to say the least....
What are you talking about? The yahoos on here were talking about a historic red wave of repudiation of democrats and yelling about gas prices and inflation. Wrong. This will be one of the tightest midterms in 40-50 years. No red wave. Likely the Dems hold the senate and slightly lose the house. Big deal. Republicans are a joke and can’t win in a financial crisis. Bwahaha

Forum List

Back