Uh oh, it looks like Repeal and Replace is becoming, just Repair

Classic magician's trick. Divert the rubes' attention with lots of flashes of light and sound. "He's cranking out EO's like a whirlwind!"

All to cover up the fact the Emperor has no clothes.

Republicans add to Obamacare confusion with 'repair' pitch - CNNPolitics.com

[[ At a House subcommittee hearing Thursday morning to debate health care draft legislation, Republican Rep. Leonard Lance stressed that the party wants to "repair the ACA."
"We want to repair the ACA and I have never favored its repeal without a replacement," Lance said. "I think it needs to be repaired and we are trying to focus on repairing it and that is why we're conducting this hearing along with other hearings." ]]

[[ Those comments echoed those of Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch and others from earlier in the week. Hatch, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee that has significant jurisdiction over health care, told CNN that his party should "try and repair the law." ]]

I know. I know. I'm using a fake news site, but still.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Okay, I'll admit, he is doing his best to ban Muslims.

Lame. Trump always said repair Obamacare and leave what makes sense. He also used the words repeal and replace.
They are one in the same. Trump supporters get this. Butt hurt liberals start threads like this.

Without addressing tort reform and dismantling state insurance regulatory barriers, free market access, competition, based on the unobstructed needs of the consumer is destined to fail. The freedom to chose which plan, from a open market, in addressing ones needs is the only way affordability will occur. Will this happen? take a look at the health care, trial attorney's, insurance, and legal lobbyists hovering around the nation's and state capitols, their as powerful as the teachers union which should scare the crap out of any taxpayer. Under the current program it is cheaper to pay the fine (tax penalty) and purchase when needed then to sign up. Affordability is the direct result of competition.
You cannot purchase health care today under the ACA when needed. Obviously you know nothing about it.
When will you start blaming the insurance companies themselves instead of the unions, and attorneys for the constant rise in health care

Your a freaking idiot, are you really going to spew out this nonsense as to what Hospitals, Doctors, clinics, pay in liability insurance as trivial and not factored into billings? Do you have any idea what percentage of gross income a medical practitioner pays in liability, and umbrella insurance? Do you know the root, cause and effect, driving these rates? Then you say, oh, states don't have barriers, and the unobstructed open market doesn't affect pricing? Really, good luck with that crap. As for your claim that an individual can not choose when they will sign up for health insurance is nonsense, at least according to every insurance agent I have spoken to.
You said you could sign up for the ACA anytime you wanted, and that is BS. Furthermore if you are going into a hospital for major surgery, I doubt any healthcare company wants you. Now tell us what percentage a medical doctor pays into insurance?

Q: What is Trump's plan for reducing health care costs?

A: Nothing.

Q: What is the GOP's plan for reducing health care costs?

The GOP has had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement for ObamaCare. It should have been the easiest thing in the world to unveil it on Day One.

You guys have been so badly hoaxed it isn't even funny any more.
and they still won. so, what's that telling you?

The GOP has had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement for ObamaCare. It should have been the easiest thing in the world to unveil it on Day One.

It confirms what I have been saying all along. Trump's voters are Chumps. Trump and the propaganda outlets absolutely counted on their stupidity and willful ignorance.

Every time health insurance "skyrockets", I expect no less than the same number of topics by the pseudocons as they created when it happened on Obama's watch.

Without addressing tort reform and dismantling state insurance regulatory barriers, free market access, competition, based on the unobstructed needs of the consumer is destined to fail. The freedom to chose which plan, from a open market, in addressing ones needs is the only way affordability will occur. Will this happen? take a look at the health care, trial attorney's, insurance, and legal lobbyists hovering around the nation's and state capitols, their as powerful as the teachers union which should scare the crap out of any taxpayer. Under the current program it is cheaper to pay the fine (tax penalty) and purchase when needed then to sign up. Affordability is the direct result of competition.
You cannot purchase health care today under the ACA when needed. Obviously you know nothing about it.
When will you start blaming the insurance companies themselves instead of the unions, and attorneys for the constant rise in health care

Your a freaking idiot, are you really going to spew out this nonsense as to what Hospitals, Doctors, clinics, pay in liability insurance as trivial and not factored into billings? Do you have any idea what percentage of gross income a medical practitioner pays in liability, and umbrella insurance? Do you know the root, cause and effect, driving these rates? Then you say, oh, states don't have barriers, and the unobstructed open market doesn't affect pricing? Really, good luck with that crap. As for your claim that an individual can not choose when they will sign up for health insurance is nonsense, at least according to every insurance agent I have spoken to.

"As for your claim that an individual can not choose when they will sign up for health insurance is nonsense, at least according to every insurance agent I have spoken to."

Nope. Open enrollment ended on the 31st. Unless there is a life change they cannot enroll again until next November. In the individual Market that is.

Republicans add to Obamacare confusion with 'repair' pitch - CNNPolitics.com

[[ At a House subcommittee hearing Thursday morning to debate health care draft legislation, Republican Rep. Leonard Lance stressed that the party wants to "repair the ACA."
"We want to repair the ACA and I have never favored its repeal without a replacement," Lance said. "I think it needs to be repaired and we are trying to focus on repairing it and that is why we're conducting this hearing along with other hearings." ]]

[[ Those comments echoed those of Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch and others from earlier in the week. Hatch, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee that has significant jurisdiction over health care, told CNN that his party should "try and repair the law." ]]

I know. I know. I'm using a fake news site, but still.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Okay, I'll admit, he is doing his best to ban Muslims.

Lame. Trump always said repair Obamacare and leave what makes sense. He also used the words repeal and replace.
They are one in the same. Trump supporters get this. Butt hurt liberals start threads like this.
Once again you have had 7 years to come up with a repair/replacement and to date nothing. Time to stand up and admit it

Every time health insurance "skyrockets", I expect no less than the same number of topics by the pseudocons as they created when it happened on Obama's watch.
When will the right begin to place a good portion of the blame on insurance companies. These are the same companies who, before the ACA, would write off as much as 40% of your premiums to "overhead".

In the cloakrooms of Congress, Republicans are huddling together and asking themselves, "What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats asked for which we obstructed?"

When will the right begin to place a good portion of the blame on insurance companies. These are the same companies who, before the ACA, would write off as much as 40% of your premiums to "overhead".
Rising costs have practically nothing to do with insurance companies. We know this because auto, home, and life insurance have not been rising commensurately. In fact, auto insurance has been going down as cars get more expensive.

So you must ask yourself, what factor do we have in health insurance that we don't have in all other insurance. And then the cause of rising health insurance becomes blazingly clear.

What are the odds you will figure it out?

It confirms what I have been saying all along. Trump's voters are Chumps. Trump and the propaganda outlets absolutely counted on their stupidity and willful ignorance.
Time and again they vote against their own best interests.

I always love this line. As of yet nobody has EVER been to satisfactorily explain to me why letting the Dems tax me to death is in my best interest.

I always love this line. As of yet nobody has EVER been to satisfactorily explain to me why letting the Dems tax me to death is in my best interest.
Your taxes today are lower than they have been in decades, so maybe think before you post

Your taxes today are lower than they have been in decades, so maybe think before you post

LOL. Listen well, fuck the Dem party. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that. They are nothing but tax and spend bullshit, they do NOTHING in my best interest. You might want to stop projecting your beliefs on anyone else, especially those of us who will never fall for your bullshit. You deserve Hillary.

LOL. Listen well, fuck the Dem party. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that. They are nothing but tax and spend bullshit, they do NOTHING in my best interest. You might want to stop projecting your beliefs on anyone else, especially those of us who will never fall for your bullshit. You deserve Hillary.
So you would prefer the borrow and spend republican Party? As i recently posted, your taxes are the lowest they have been in decades, yet you continue to whine, and feed us make believe. You would hate them even if they reduced your taxes, and yes Hillary would have made a far better President. At least she had experience, but you preferred to hire a trainee for the job. A man who thinks he knows all the answers but won't listen to anyone.

So you would prefer the borrow and spend republican Party? As i recently posted, your taxes are the lowest they have been in decades, yet you continue to whine, and feed us make believe. You would hate them even if they reduced your taxes, and yes Hillary would have made a far better President. At least she had experience, but you preferred to hire a trainee for the job. A man who thinks he knows all the answers but won't listen to anyone.
I mourned the day it became clear Trump and Clinton would be our two choices. Long before Election Day.

I mourned because it meant there was no chance the debt or health care costs would be reduced in at least the next four years, which would be an even bigger drag on our economy.

It was a sure thing no Democrat would do it. But there were some Republicans who could achieve at least one of those things.

That's not to say I wasn't shocked when I woke up somewhere down the rabbit hole on November 9 where Trump was the new Emperor. I don't know which shocked me more. That Trump won the election, or the realization we have way more Chumps in this country that I realized.

Neither Clinton nor Trump would have/will get us to lower federal debt and lower health costs.

And that is all that matters. The rest is just cheap, evil pandering to the rubes' fear of blacks, gays, Muslims, and Mexicans.

I mourned the day it became clear Trump and Clinton would be our two choices. Long before Election Day.

I mourned because it meant there was no chance the debt or health care costs would be reduced in at least the next four years, which would be an even bigger drag on our economy.

It was a sure thing no Democrat would do it. But there were some Republicans who could achieve at least one of those things.

That's not to say I wasn't shocked when I woke up somewhere down the rabbit hole on November 9 where Trump was the new Emperor. I don't know which shocked me more. That Trump won the election, or the realization we have way more Chumps in this country that I realized.

Neither Clinton nor Trump would have/will get us to lower federal debt and lower health costs.

And that is all that matters.
Just out of curiosity, which potential candidate would have gotten us lower debt and healthcare costs?

So brummelben, have you figured out the X factor which is driving up health insurance costs?

Forum List

Back