Uh oh, it looks like Repeal and Replace is becoming, just Repair

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
Republicans add to Obamacare confusion with 'repair' pitch - CNNPolitics.com

[[ At a House subcommittee hearing Thursday morning to debate health care draft legislation, Republican Rep. Leonard Lance stressed that the party wants to "repair the ACA."
"We want to repair the ACA and I have never favored its repeal without a replacement," Lance said. "I think it needs to be repaired and we are trying to focus on repairing it and that is why we're conducting this hearing along with other hearings." ]]

[[ Those comments echoed those of Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch and others from earlier in the week. Hatch, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee that has significant jurisdiction over health care, told CNN that his party should "try and repair the law." ]]

I know. I know. I'm using a fake news site, but still.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Okay, I'll admit, he is doing his best to ban Muslims.

[[ At a House subcommittee hearing Thursday morning to debate health care draft legislation, Republican Rep. Leonard Lance stressed that the party wants to "repair the ACA."
"We want to repair the ACA and I have never favored its repeal without a replacement," Lance said. "I think it needs to be repaired and we are trying to focus on repairing it and that is why we're conducting this hearing along with other hearings." ]]

[[ Those comments echoed those of Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch and others from earlier in the week. Hatch, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee that has significant jurisdiction over health care, told CNN that his party should "try and repair the law." ]]

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

DJT is doing his best, yes.

He promised "repair" and he most recently promised that he is a man of his word unlike his many predecessors.

I am so psychic it is fucking scary.

just so the MANDATE to pay plus FINES for not paying are gone repair is ok with me . Heck , then you can ship yourself off to 'belize' or peru or Nairobi to visit the witch doctor just so I don't have to pay for it Yios !!

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

CNN - Mother of Fake News.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

The Natives are restless, because of Trump.

powwow.gif

67720792.jpg

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

I still wonder why guys have to pay for mammograms but women don't have to pay for prostate exams.

They might call it repair to give the illusion that they're not doing anything drastic, but large portions will be repealed, primarily the mandatory spending and taxes that are left. Many of the taxes that the bill originally had have already been done away with.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

I still wonder why guys have to pay for mammograms but women don't have to pay for prostate exams.
And men have to pay for pregnancy exams and women don't have to pay for prostate exams.

just so the MANDATE to pay plus FINES for not paying are gone repair is ok with me . Heck , then you can ship yourself off to 'belize' or peru or Nairobi to visit the witch doctor just so I don't have to pay for it Yios !!
Just who pays the bill for those who enter a hospital without health insurance? Have you ever though about that?

Without addressing tort reform and dismantling state insurance regulatory barriers, free market access, competition, based on the unobstructed needs of the consumer is destined to fail. The freedom to chose which plan, from a open market, in addressing ones needs is the only way affordability will occur. Will this happen? take a look at the health care, trial attorney's, insurance, and legal lobbyists hovering around the nation's and state capitols, their as powerful as the teachers union which should scare the crap out of any taxpayer. Under the current program it is cheaper to pay the fine (tax penalty) and purchase when needed then to sign up. Affordability is the direct result of competition.

Just listened to Paul Ryan in another thread...I'll post it here...where he said REPAIR refers to the healthcare insurance system...not Obamacare...it's not an either or situation...the only way to REPAIR the system is to repeal and replace Obamacare.

I did the YouTube "URL @ current time" thing...but it wouldn't hurt to watch the whole thing.

Also...sometimes that doesn't work...relevant portion @5:48.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

DJT is doing his best, yes.

He promised "repair" and he most recently promised that he is a man of his word unlike his many predecessors.
LOL. No, he didn't promise "repair". He promised Repeal and Replace and also added essentially simultaneously. LOL.

Trump promises to repeal and replace Obamacare 'essentially simultaneously'

[[ “It will be repeal and replace,” Trump said. “It will be essentially simultaneously. It will be various segments, you understand, but will most likely be on the same day or the same week, but probably the same day. Could be the same hour.” ]]

The Repair and Replace might even happen at the same hour. ROTFLMAO.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

"Uninformed sources told CNN..."

Without addressing tort reform and dismantling state insurance regulatory barriers, free market access, competition, based on the unobstructed needs of the consumer is destined to fail. The freedom to chose which plan, from a open market, in addressing ones needs is the only way affordability will occur. Will this happen? take a look at the health care, trial attorney's, insurance, and legal lobbyists hovering around the nation's and state capitols, their as powerful as the teachers union which should scare the crap out of any taxpayer. Under the current program it is cheaper to pay the fine (tax penalty) and purchase when needed then to sign up. Affordability is the direct result of competition.
You cannot purchase health care today under the ACA when needed. Obviously you know nothing about it.
When will you start blaming the insurance companies themselves instead of the unions, and attorneys for the constant rise in health care

Oh, so in other words, Obamacare is a pretty good thing, NOW. LOL.

You can not force anyone to purchase anything by government mandate, it has been proven to be the recipe for failure and collapse of the very program designed to address the problem. Why is it that liberals have no faith in the open free market, is it because their very existence would be negated?

Forum List

Back