Uh oh, it looks like Repeal and Replace is becoming, just Repair

I always love this line. As of yet nobody has EVER been to satisfactorily explain to me why letting the Dems tax me to death is in my best interest.
Your taxes today are lower than they have been in decades, so maybe think before you post

LOL. Listen well, fuck the Dem party. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that. They are nothing but tax and spend bullshit, they do NOTHING in my best interest. You might want to stop projecting your beliefs on anyone else, especially those of us who will never fall for your bullshit. You deserve Hillary.
So you would prefer the borrow and spend republican Party? As i recently posted, your taxes are the lowest they have been in decades, yet you continue to whine, and feed us make believe. You would hate them even if they reduced your taxes, and yes Hillary would have made a far better President. At least she had experience, but you preferred to hire a trainee for the job. A man who thinks he knows all the answers but won't listen to anyone.
I mourned the day it became clear Trump and Clinton would be our two choices. Long before Election Day.

I mourned because it meant there was no chance the debt or health care costs would be reduced in at least the next four years, which would be an even bigger drag on our economy.

It was a sure thing no Democrat would do it. But there were some Republicans who could achieve at least one of those things.

That's not to say I wasn't shocked when I woke up somewhere down the rabbit hole on November 9 where Trump was the new Emperor. I don't know which shocked me more. That Trump won the election, or the realization we have way more Chumps in this country that I realized.

Neither Clinton nor Trump would have/will get us to lower federal debt and lower health costs.

And that is all that matters.
Just out of curiosity, which potential candidate would have gotten us lower debt and healthcare costs?
None of the candidates on either slate had a tax plan which was balanced. However, John Kasich is a pragmatic man, and has helped balance the federal budget before. Not just balanced, but paid down. He did the same as governor of Ohio.

He was our best shot.

Ted Cruz had the best tax plan, but he overshot the mark. He set his brackets too low, and would have added to the debt substantially. But I think he might have had the sense to adjust accordingly. Reagan overshot, too, and he was humble enough to admit it and adjusted accordingly.

Rand Paul had the best shot at getting health insurance costs under control. But he never had a chance of winning.

Bernie Sanders had the worst plan and would have added the most to our debt.

Trump comes in second.

Clinton, third.

Your taxes today are lower than they have been in decades, so maybe think before you post

LOL. Listen well, fuck the Dem party. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that. They are nothing but tax and spend bullshit, they do NOTHING in my best interest. You might want to stop projecting your beliefs on anyone else, especially those of us who will never fall for your bullshit. You deserve Hillary.
So you would prefer the borrow and spend republican Party? As i recently posted, your taxes are the lowest they have been in decades, yet you continue to whine, and feed us make believe. You would hate them even if they reduced your taxes, and yes Hillary would have made a far better President. At least she had experience, but you preferred to hire a trainee for the job. A man who thinks he knows all the answers but won't listen to anyone.
I mourned the day it became clear Trump and Clinton would be our two choices. Long before Election Day.

I mourned because it meant there was no chance the debt or health care costs would be reduced in at least the next four years, which would be an even bigger drag on our economy.

It was a sure thing no Democrat would do it. But there were some Republicans who could achieve at least one of those things.

That's not to say I wasn't shocked when I woke up somewhere down the rabbit hole on November 9 where Trump was the new Emperor. I don't know which shocked me more. That Trump won the election, or the realization we have way more Chumps in this country that I realized.

Neither Clinton nor Trump would have/will get us to lower federal debt and lower health costs.

Just out of curiosity, which potential candidate would have gotten us lower debt and healthcare costs?
None of the candidates on either slate had a tax plan which was balanced. However, John Kasich is a pragmatic man, and has helped balance the federal budget before. Not just balanced, but paid down. He did the same as governor of Ohio.

He was our best shot.

Ted Cruz had the best tax plan, but he overshot the mark. He set his brackets too low, and would have added to the debt substantially. But I think he might have had the sense to adjust accordingly. Reagan overshot, too, and he was humble enough to admit it and adjusted accordingly.

Rand Paul had the best shot at getting health insurance costs under control. But he never had a chance of winning.
Have you entered Congress into the equation? There is little a President can do without a congress supporting him all the way. Exactly what didn't happen during the Obama years

So brummelben, have you figured out the X factor which is driving up health insurance costs?
I haven't been in school for a long time, teacher. if you have an answer, lets hear it
Unlike all other insurance, the government is the biggest player in the health insurance market. Even worse, the government gets to write the rules which binds the hands of its private sector competitors.

That's the X factor driving up costs.

We need LESS government in health care. Not more. Definitely not more.

Unfortunately, what I would like to see and what will actually happen are wildly different, which sows confusion among the pseudocons whenever I have entered into topics about ObamaCare and health care reform. :lol:

They haven't caught on they have been sold down the river by the Republicans.

I always love this line. As of yet nobody has EVER been to satisfactorily explain to me why letting the Dems tax me to death is in my best interest.

You do know how bad Obambi did on both, right?

So has every modern President and every modern Congress, no matter what combination of the two we have had.

This should be a HUGE clue to pseudocons, but you still have not caught on.

We did have a magical moment with a Democratic President and GOP Congress which set us on the path to financial stability. But then the next GOP President and GOP Congress fucked it all up.

That same Democratic President and his wife tried to do something about healthcare, but it wouldn't have worked.

He was our best shot.

Have you entered Congress into the equation? There is little a President can do without a congress supporting him all the way. Exactly what didn't happen during the Obama years

So Obambi didn't get every penny he asked for?

So brummelben, have you figured out the X factor which is driving up health insurance costs?
I haven't been in school for a long time, teacher. if you have an answer, lets hear it
Unlike all other insurance, the government is the biggest player in the health insurance market. Even worse, the government gets to write the rules which binds the hands of its private sector competitors.

Unfortunately, what I would like to see and what will actually happen are wildly different, which sows confusion among the pseudocons whenever I have entered into topics about ObamaCare and health care reform. :lol:
The only government healthcare I know of is Medicare, and its run pretty dam well. Where exactly is government involved in private health care. If nothing else the ACA, got us out of a number of problems and corporate greed in private health care

He was our best shot.

So Obambi didn't get every penny he asked for?
Every penny for what?

The Emperor has no clothes.

Trump has no replacement. The GOP has had seven years to come up with one, and still does not have one.

You guys got SERIOUSLY hoaxed.

The only government healthcare I know of is Medicare, and its run pretty dam well. Where exactly is government involved in private health care. If nothing else the ACA, got us out of a number of problems and corporate greed in private health care
All you know of is Medicare? Then what the hell are you doing in a healthcare topic?!?!

Gotta disagree with you, what facts do you have?

Medicare, Medicaid, S-Chip, Tricare, VHA...

The government is the biggest player in the health care market. By far. The feds insure ONE THIRD of all Americans.

Ask any health care provider, they will tell you the government is the driver of pricing benchmarks.

THAT is the X factor!

All you know of is Medicare? Then what the hell are you doing in a healthcare topic?!?!
Medicare isn't health care?

So has every modern President and every modern Congress, no matter what combination of the two we have had.

This should be a HUGE clue to pseudocons, but you still have not caught on.

Son you don't even know what you don't know. You still think you have a say in the electoral process.
You still think that the Government controls spending, that it makes it's own decisions concerning say....war, hell you still think Oswald killed Kennedy from the Book Depository that was behind him, never mind his brains ended up on the trunk and the back of his head was blown out. Hell, you still think that the money you put in the Bank belongs to you.

hell you still think Oswald killed Kennedy from the Book Depository that was behind him, never mind his brains ended up on the trunk and the back of his head was blown out. Hell, you still think that the money you put in the Bank belongs to you.
Okay. I must have missed the turn which took us off this cliff. :cuckoo:

Republicans add to Obamacare confusion with 'repair' pitch - CNNPolitics.com

[[ At a House subcommittee hearing Thursday morning to debate health care draft legislation, Republican Rep. Leonard Lance stressed that the party wants to "repair the ACA."
"We want to repair the ACA and I have never favored its repeal without a replacement," Lance said. "I think it needs to be repaired and we are trying to focus on repairing it and that is why we're conducting this hearing along with other hearings." ]]

[[ Those comments echoed those of Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch and others from earlier in the week. Hatch, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee that has significant jurisdiction over health care, told CNN that his party should "try and repair the law." ]]

I know. I know. I'm using a fake news site, but still.

REPEAL AND REPLACE!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!!
BAN ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Okay, I'll admit, he is doing his best to ban Muslims.
DJT is doing his best, yes.

He promised "repair" and he most recently promised that he is a man of his word unlike his many predecessors.

He promised "repair" and he most recently promised that he is a man of his word unlike his many predecessors
Stop Lying!!!!

Trump promised to repeal Obama’s signature health care law on day one of his administration.

It confirms what I have been saying all along. Trump's voters are Chumps. Trump and the propaganda outlets absolutely counted on their stupidity and willful ignorance.
Time and again they vote against their own best interests.

Hillary is a sociopathic murderous bitch. She has been shit at everything she's tried. Take Bill out of the equation and nobody knows who Hillary is. Taxes? You have ONE solution for everything, take money from person A and give it to person B. That's it, nothing else. You like to tell people what they can and cannot do and claim it is in the best interest of everyone else. I preferred Ted Cruz but was forced to vote for Trump. You see you think you know better than everyone else what may or not be good for them. You don't care about the debt, you don't care about the deficit, and you care more about immigrants than you do Americans. You'll have to pardon my skepticism concerning your pretense of superiority, you are a run of the mill Democrat, nothing more. I know well what's best for me and it has nothing to do with your leftwing bullshit.

hell you still think Oswald killed Kennedy from the Book Depository that was behind him, never mind his brains ended up on the trunk and the back of his head was blown out. Hell, you still think that the money you put in the Bank belongs to you.
Okay. I must have missed the turn which took us off this cliff. :cuckoo:

You like to pretend you know everything son, you don't. Like most pseudo-intellectuals you have the need to prove how smart you think you are. Your preferred weapons are the mocking of others and the pretending to be superior. Give it up, you jus ain't all that.

Time and again they vote against their own best interests.

Hillary is a sociopathic murderous bitch. She has been shit at everything she's tried. Take Bill out of the equation and nobody knows who Hillary is. Taxes? You have ONE solution for everything, take money from person A and give it to person B. That's it, nothing else. You like to tell people what they can and cannot do and claim it is in the best interest of everyone else. I preferred Ted Cruz but was forced to vote for Trump. You see you think you know better than everyone else what may or not be good for them. You don't care about the debt, you don't care about the deficit, and you care more about immigrants than you do Americans. You'll have to pardon my skepticism concerning your pretense of superiority, you are a run of the mill Democrat, nothing more. I know well what's best for me and it has nothing to do with your leftwing bullshit.
For a guy who wants a smaller deficit as we all do, did you ever examine Trumps budget plan? If you did you would see that it raises our deficit by a huge amount, so don't pretend that he was better than Hillary. At least her plan was a whole lot better. if you choose to disagree, you never bothered to lean about them.
Just so you will remember what and when I said this, but Donald Trump is a danger to this country and this world we live in. Hopefully he will be gone very soon. How dare he speak to the Australians and the Mexicans the way he did. Now he is attempting to phyuck up our nuclear agreement with Iran. The man is a danger, he knows nothing but will not listen to anyone.

Forum List

Back