Uh....a young, black, female....speaking for the NRA....you guys were saying....?

Yep....the NRA understands that the Right to Keep and Bear arms is a right of all Americans......not just the security details of democrat politicians...

Young, Black, Female, and Armed; I'm Freedom's Safest Place
They were saying 'Oh, shit, what do we say now? I know, lets go with UNCLE TOM?'

I'm sorry....you are wrong....when the democrats are going to attack a conservative, black, female...they call her an Aunt Jemima......please...get your terminology right......

Yep....the NRA understands that the Right to Keep and Bear arms is a right of all Americans......not just the security details of democrat politicians...

They were saying 'Oh, shit, what do we say now? I know, lets go with UNCLE TOM?'

I'm sorry....you are wrong....when the democrats are going to attack a conservative, black, female...they call her an Aunt Jemima......please...get your terminology right......
I apologize, I stand corrected; Aunt Jemima it is.

Everything single thing really is about race with these righties.

I can't imagine what it would be to live like that, obsessing about race in every waking moment. No wonder they're such sick puppies.

I can't imagine what it would be to live like that, obsessing about race in every waking moment. No wonder they're such sick puppies.

No, you libtards are using Identity Politics to divide our country. Conservatives are not.

You have racial ideology so far up your ass that you see brown everywhere and cant recognise it for the shit in your eyeballs rather than a brown universe.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-really-stupid.jpg

Are you three ever going to make a post anywhere that isn't entirely about race? I pity your sad race-obsessed lives. Race-baiting and identity politics is all you do, ever.

We liberals reject your vile race-baiting identity politics. Like Obama and Clinton, we call for unity. We don't act like Trump and scream that America need a strongman to keep us safe from TheOther.

Oh you found one. Congrats I guess.

The dismissiveness of soft racism.

If I said "HEY LOOK!!!! I FOUND A WHITE PERSON WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!" Would you suddenly think "oh my goodness... I guess I that guy is right!" ..?

Hmm?

Are you three ever going to make a post anywhere that isn't entirely about race? I pity your sad race-obsessed lives. Race-baiting and identity politics is all you do, ever.

We liberals reject your vile race-baiting identity politics. Like Obama and Clinton, we call for unity. We don't act like Trump and scream that America need a strongman to keep us safe from TheOther.
:bsflag::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

Oh you found one. Congrats I guess.

The dismissiveness of soft racism.

If I said "HEY LOOK!!!! I FOUND A WHITE PERSON WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!" Would you suddenly think "oh my goodness... I guess I that guy is right!" ..?

Hmm?

No, because it's your side that thinks they have the black vote and viewpoints "safely on the plantation".

No, because it's your side that thinks they have the black vote and viewpoints "safely on the plantation".

And Marty can't resist throwing in some patronizing racism.

Marty, in case nobody has told you, it's racist as shit to claim that an entire race is stupid and brainwashed.

That racism would be why you're getting <5% of the black vote. It's not because blacks are too stupid to vote for you. It's because they're intelligent enough to vote in their own self-interest.

This chick starts the video saying "I've been told black women shouldnt support the 2nd Amendment" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: And if you dont believe that she follows with "I've been told women shouldnt want to protect themselves" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Who writes this stuff?:lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back