Uh....a young, black, female....speaking for the NRA....you guys were saying....?

No, because it's your side that thinks they have the black vote and viewpoints "safely on the plantation".

And Marty can't resist throwing in some patronizing racism.

Marty, in case nobody has told you, it's racist as shit to claim that an entire race is stupid and brainwashed.

That racism would be why you're getting <5% of the black vote. It's not because blacks are too stupid to vote for you. It's because they're intelligent enough to vote in their own self-interest.
ProfilingWhitePeopleOK_zpsx78usne4.jpg

The Democratic Party is now and always has been the party of racism, only now it is antiwhite racism, moron.

This chick starts the video saying "I've been told black women shouldnt support the 2nd Amendment" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: And if you dont believe that she follows with "I've been told women shouldnt want to protect themselves" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Who writes this stuff?:lmao::lmao:
Yeah, obviously she need the NAACP to do her thinking for her, right Sambo?

This chick starts the video saying "I've been told black women shouldnt support the 2nd Amendment" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: And if you dont believe that she follows with "I've been told women shouldnt want to protect themselves" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

"I've been told that Jim Bowie likes to bang dolphins at sea world" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"I've been told that women shouldnt protect themselves" is the funniest bullshit I've heard in a while. It ranks right up there with this bullshit

"I've been told that Jim Bowie likes to bang dolphins at sea world" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Thats called projection, doofus.

AHHHHHHHHH NOW YOU GET IT!!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yep....the NRA understands that the Right to Keep and Bear arms is a right of all Americans......not just the security details of democrat politicians...

Young, Black, Female, and Armed; I'm Freedom's Safest Place

Why the fuck is LaPierre staying silent and hiding behind all these black faces? Why is HE silent?

roflmao, laPierre is not silent, dumbass.

Where he at then?

Usually some where in North Virginia, idiot.

AHHHHHHHHH NOW YOU GET IT!!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
lol, hard not to as you do it all the time.

You have to be one of the worst racists that post here, right along with Odium, and yet Odium knows he is a racist, but you deny it entirely.

Just shows what a stupid ignorant bigot you really are as you cant imagine that anyone can have thoughts different from yours and be legitimate.

You are almost as bad as Mamut.

Yep....the NRA understands that the Right to Keep and Bear arms is a right of all Americans......not just the security details of democrat politicians...

Young, Black, Female, and Armed; I'm Freedom's Safest Place

Why the fuck is LaPierre staying silent and hiding behind all these black faces? Why is HE silent?

roflmao, laPierre is not silent, dumbass.

Where he at then?

Usually some where in North Virginia, idiot.

Yeah, silent

You have to be one of the worst racists that post here, right along with Odium, and yet Odium knows he is a racist, but you deny it entirely.

Just shows what a stupid ignorant bigot you really are as you cant imagine that anyone can have thoughts different from yours and be legitimate.

"I've heard women say Closed Caption is soo hawt"

"I've heard women say Closed Caption is soo hawt"
Those trannies arent real women, loser.

No, because it's your side that thinks they have the black vote and viewpoints "safely on the plantation".

And Marty can't resist throwing in some patronizing racism.

Marty, in case nobody has told you, it's racist as shit to claim that an entire race is stupid and brainwashed.

That racism would be why you're getting <5% of the black vote. It's not because blacks are too stupid to vote for you. It's because they're intelligent enough to vote in their own self-interest.

I'm pointing out the left's patronizing racism, and the left's assumption that they will always have black support.

They are not "stupid and brainwashed", that's your words, not mine. Being misled and misinformed isn't that. Being sold a bill of goods that sounds great, but that is actually a path to dependency isn't that either. Hoping that more and more will begin to see that shows hope for the black community, not derision of it.

Forum List

Back