A Fathers Anguish I Pray I never Experience

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
My heart and prayers go out to this father of the Dallas assassin. His parents are innocent and do not deserve the pain that their son brought them.

This is what Democrat Identity Politics brings us with its divide and conquer racism and polarization by race, gender, religion and ethnicity.

Last edited:
And a hearty fuck you to you, Jim, for politicizing that. You're lower than whale shit.
You mean like you libtards politicize everything with gun control?

Go take a hike, you fucking hypocrital Marxist shit4brains.

That poor father had only made one mistake; raising his son to be a racist Democrat and he is suffering now for it.

And a hearty fuck you to you, Jim, for politicizing that. You're lower than whale shit.
Why shouldn't we discuss the fact that hateful rhetoric has consequences because it inspires acts of violence? You lib-fucks were more than happy to have that discussion after the Gabriella Giffords shooting.

Why shouldn't we discuss the fact that hateful rhetoric has consequences because it inspires acts of violence? You lib-fucks were more than happy to have that discussion after the Gabriella Giffords shooting.
Ah! More irony! Hateful rhetoric has consequences. And the next sentence is...

"Lib-fucks"?

"Libtards"?

In additions to using that man's grief as an opportunity for even more conservative race-bating, outright lying, and partisan awfulness, both Jim and SaintMichael are being particularly ugly hypocrites. The hate just oozes out of them, and then they spin about and wail about the hateful liberals. Those two better hope the atheists are right, otherwise they're in for an unpleasant afterlife. After all, there's no "It's okay to act badly, as long as your targets are liberals" clause in the Bible.

Now, compare Clinton or Obama to what Trump said.

Clinton and Obama both focused on unity.

Trump focused on amping up the hysteria to get votes. He says we need a strongman like him, to keep you safe from TheHorribleOther.

Someone's is relying on identity politics, and it's the conservatives.

"Lib-fucks"?

"Libtards"?

In additions to using that man's grief as an opportunity for even more conservative race-bating, outright lying, and partisan awfulness, both Jim and SaintMichael are being particularly ugly hypocrites. The hate just oozes out of them, and then they spin about and wail about the hateful liberals. Those two better hope the atheists are right, otherwise they're in for an unpleasant afterlife. After all, there's no "It's okay to act badly, as long as your targets are liberals" clause in the Bible.

Trump focused on amping up the hysteria to get votes. He says we need a strongman like him, to keep you safe from TheHorribleOther.

Man-Up-eCard.png

Do you feel a bit toasty sometimes, SaintMichael? Are you caching an occasionally whiff of brimstone?

That's God warning you about what awaits.

I'm only concerned about your eternal soul, even if you're not. Did you really think it was God telling you to be so awful? God doesn't do that. That voice was Satan.

Do you feel a bit toasty sometimes, SaintMichael? Are you caching an occasionally whiff of brimstone?

I'm only concerned about your eternal soul, even if you're not. Did you really think it was God telling you to be so awful? God doesn't do that. That voice was Satan.
Hmmm, you must be losing the argument, so you desperately segway into judgment and condemnation. Time to retreat into your prayer closet.
latest

"Lib-fucks"?

"Libtards"?

Yea, Trump said we should pray for the victims, and we should stand together with law enforcement, and that we need to make America safe again.

Clinton said we need to fight "systematic racism".

Obama's first reaction was to bitch about "racial disparities in our criminal justice system".

And you call that unity.

"Lib-fucks"?

"Libtards"?

Yea, Trump said we should pray for the victims, and we should stand together with law enforcement, and that we need to make America safe again.

Clinton said we need to fight "systematic racism".

Obama's first reaction was to bitch about "racial disparities in our criminal justice system".

And you call that unity.
I don't know if you noticed, but the Mayor who gave the first speech said "I think" the next speakers, George Bush and Obama, will give us words to unify everyone. He was hinting that Bush and Obama shouldn't get political. Of course, kind hearted Bush heeded that advice but not the Kenyan. The Mayor anticipated his divisive, hate filled rhetoric and was trying to steer the event in another direction.

"Lib-fucks"?

"Libtards"?

Man-Up-eCard.png
OR maybe she can use
Growacet_zpsluqj4nnp.jpg

democratic_crybaby_seal_zps1hbjvuy0.jpg

Check it out. Jim is using the Limbaugh defense. That is, "I can't believe you stupid liberals thought I was serious when I acted like such a raging dillhole! It was all a joke! Can't you liberals take a joke!".

It never worked for Limbaugh. Everyone just thought he was a wuss, as well as a jackass. Same goes for Jim.

Jim, you should have stood your ground and pretended to be proud of your disgusting behavior. By saying it was all a joke, you admit you know your behavior was awful, and now, on top of looking disgusting, you look wimpy and dishonest.

Check it out. Jim is using the Limbaugh defense. That is, "I can't believe you stupid liberals thought I was serious when I acted like such a raging dillhole! It was all a joke! Can't you liberals take a joke!".

It never worked for Limbaugh. Everyone just thought he was a wuss, as well as a jackass. Same goes for Jim.

Jim, you should have stood your ground and pretended to be proud of your disgusting behavior. By saying it was all a joke, you admit you know your behavior was awful, and now, on top of looking disgusting, you look wimpy and dishonest.
Do you ever read the babbling bullshit you post like the above?

I havent backed off of anything, retard.

howthehellthespermthatwon_zpsmubjxyym.jpg

Forum List

Back